|APGENCO Recruitment 2017 For 51 JAO & Junior Assistant Vacancy|
|Andhra Pradesh GENCO Recruitment 2017 For 94 Assistant Engineer Vacancy|
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has announced a recruitment notification for 51 Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) & Junior Assistant Vacancy. Those candidates who are eligible and interested for Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy can apply for APGENCO Recruitment 2017. The online application form has started from 13.11.2017. Interested candidate can submit the application form for APGENCO JAO Vacancy on or before the last date 02.12.2017.
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Company Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited stands for APGENCO is one of largest Power Generation Company of Andhra Pradesh. The major goal of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd is to provide the best power utility in Country and World. Now the company has released a notification for Junior Accounts Officer & Junior Assistant Vacancy. This is a good chance for the applicant who are searching Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd. Those applicant who have done Graduation Degree from a recognized University are eligible are eligible for APGENCO Vacancy 2017. Thus the applicant who have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria can submit the APGENCO Application Form through online mode. For more details regarding Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process, you can check official notification of APGENCO Recruitment 2017.
Overview of APGENCO Recruitment 2017 | Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Company Jobs
Name of Organization : Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited
Also Known As : APGENCO
Jobs Category : Govt Jobs
Jobs Location : Andhra Pradesh
Total No. of Post : 51
Name of Post : Junior Accounts Officer & Junior Assistant
Official website : www.apgenco.cgg.in
APGENCO Vacancy Details
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer : 22 + Backlog (4) Post
- Trainee Junior Assistant : 25 Post
Eligibility Criteria for APGENCO Recruitment 2017? Required Qualification for Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy
Education Qualification for APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017
Those candidate who are applying for APGENCO JAO & Junior Assistant Vacancy they should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
- Junior Assistant Post : Candidate should have Graduation Degree of B.A or B.Sc or B.Com or Diploma in Computer Applicants from a recognized University.
- Junior Accounts Officer Post : Candidate should have posses B.com First Class Graduate Degree of M.Com from a recognized University. Candidate should have pass in Intermediate Examination from a Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Age Limit for APGENCO Junior Account Officer Jobs 2017
Candidate’s age should not be more than 34 years as on 01.10.2017. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ Back ward Class candidate. Persons with Disability candidate are age relaxed up to 10 years.
APGENCO Application Fee 2017
Candidate who are going to fill application form for APGENCO Junior Account Officer Vacancy can deposit fee though online Payment Gateway facility. For category wise fee details, you can check below :
- General & OBC Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST & Physically Challenged : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 150/-.
Pay Scale for APGENCO Jr Assistant Jobs 2017
After get selection on APGENCO Junior Assistant Vacancy candidate will paid as mentioned salary :
- For Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 34630- 1425- 36055-1700-44555-1985-54880-2280-56760.
- For Junior Trainee Accounts Officer Vacancy : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 18725-580-21625-715-25200-865-29525-1050-34775.
Selection Process for APGENCO Recruitment 2017
Selection of candidate for Junior Accounts Officer Jobs will be based on merit list which will prepared on the basis of Written Examination Marks. This examination will conduct in following manner :
- Section–A : On core Academic curriculum
- Section-B : Computer Awareness
- Section-C : On analytical Aptitude
- Section-D : On Language Proficiency (Vocabulary, Sentence Correction, Reading Comprehension)
How To Apply for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 ? Online Application Form for APGENCO Junior Account Officer Vacancy
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has announced notification for 51 Junior Accounts Officer & Junior Assistant post. This is a good opportunity for candidate who are looking Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Junior Account Officer Jobs can fill the application form for APGENCO Recruitment 2017. Last date for submission of APGENCO Application Form for Junior Account Officer Vacancy is 02.12.2017. Interested candidate can follow as mentioned procedure to apply online for APGENCO Jobs 2017 :
- At first, candidate should have log on Official website www.apgenco.cgg.in.
- Then you should have click on “APGENCO Notification 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully without any mistakes.
- Now you should have click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned image of photo & signature in application form.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, you should make the payment of application fee.
- Now you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then you should take the print out of application for future.
Important Dates for APGENCO JAO Recruitment 2017 | Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Company Vacancy
Notification No. 1 JS (Per)/2017
Starting date for Filling up Online Application Form : 13.11.2017
Last date for Submission of Online Application Form : 02.12.2017
Date of Written Test : 30.12.2017
Official Links for APGENCO Recruitment 2017-18
Advertisement Notification for APGENCO JAO Vacancy 2017
Advertisement Notification for APGENCO JA Vacancy 2017
Apply Online link for APGENCO Jr Account Officer Jobs 2017
Apply Online link for APGENCO Junior Assistant Jobs 2017
Conclusion for APGENCO Jobs 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has issued a recruitment notification for 51 Junior Accounts Officer & Junior Assistant Vacancy. Those candidates who are eligible or interested for Junior Accounts Officer Jobs can fill the application form for APGENCO Recruitment 2017. Closing date for submission of application form for APGENCO Jr Assistant Vacancy is 02.12.2017.
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has released notification for 94 post of Trainee Assistant Engineer. The candidate who are waiting for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 should apply now. You can check the Eligibility Criteria from the official website. The online application form will be available from 06.03.2017. Interested applicant should fill apgenco.gov.in AE Jobs 2017 application form up to the last date i.e. 05.04.2017. Other information are given in APGENCO Notification 2017 -18.
About Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited : APGENCO is one of the largest Power Generating Company of Andhra Pradesh. RTo fulfill the requirements of Andhra Pradesh it contributes 41% of the total energy. The goal of AP Power Generation Corporate Limited is to be the best utility in the Country and in the world. Recently, the department has released APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Notification for Assistant engineers 2017. This is the great opportunity for those candidate who are searching for Andhra Pradesh Jobs. Remaining information like monthly salary details, AP GENCO Age Limit and others are given in the next section.
What Are the Details for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 ?
Name of Department : Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited
Also Known by : APGENCO
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Apply Mode : Online
Total No. of Post : 94
Name of APGENCO Vacancy : Trainee Assistant Engineer
Official website : www.apgenco.gov.in
Division of Vacancy :
- General Recruitment : 78 Post
- Limited Recruitment : 16 Post
Trade Wise AP GENCO AE Vacancy 2017 :
- Electrical : 44 Post
- Mechanical : 26 Post
- Civil : 18 Post
- Electronics : 06 Post
Important dates for APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017 :
APGENCO AE Notification date : 03.03.2017
Starting date for Online Registration : 06.03.2017
Last date for Online Registration : 05.04.2017
APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Exam Date : 23.04.2017
Eligibility Criteria for APGENCO Recruitment 2017/ apgenco.gov.in Asst Engineer Jobs
Education Qualification for APGENCO Jobs : Applicant should have completed B.E./ B.Tech./ A.M.I.E. in concerned stream or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute. To know more information about APGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 you can check the notification.
Age Limit for APGENCO Vacancy : Applicant age should be maximum 42 years for APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017 as on 01.03.2017. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for SC/ ST/ BC category and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidate.
Pay Scale for APGENCO Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 | APGENCO AE Salary :
After the selection in APGENCO Jobs 2017 candidate will be paid Rs. 41155 – 1700 – 44555 – 1985 – 54480 – 2280 – 63600/-.
Application Fee for APGENCO AE Jobs 2017 | Apply Online 94 APGENCO Assistant Engineer Vacancy Registration Fee :
Candidate who are going to Apply for 94 AP GENCO Asst Engineer Vacancy should pay the fee through payment gateway. Fee once paid will not be refundable. You can check the details of fee submission below.
- OC Category : Candidate should pay application fee of Rs. 500/- for APGENCO AE Vacancy 2017.
- SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC/ PWD Category : Applicant should pay Rs. 150/- at the time of filling Andhra Pradesh APGENCO application form.
- Other State Candidate : Rs. 500/- will be paid by the candidate at the time of fee submission.
Selection Procedure for APGENCO Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 | AP Power Generation Corporation Ltd Jobs :
Candidate selection for APGENCO 2017 Recruitment will be made on the basis of Written Examination. Rest of the information are given in APGENCO Notification 2017 – 18.
APGENCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
The Power Generation Corporation Andhra Pradesh has released APGENCO 2017 Notification for 94 post. As per the Advertisement selection of the candidate will depend on written exam. The question will be come from core academic curriculum in Section A. In Section B the paper will be set on Analytical Aptitude. Minimum qualifying marks in written test according to category are given below.
- OCs category : 40%
- BCs Category : 35%
- SCs/ STs/ Physically Challenged Category : 30%.
How To Fill APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form ?
- Log onto the official website of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited i.e. www.apgnco.gov.in.
- From the Circular/ Memos section click on “Notification for Trainee Assistant Engineers Recruitment for Engineering Graduates in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil” link.
- Open APGENCO AE Notification and read all the information carefully.
- If you are eligible to apply the click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the required details like candidate name, dob, address etc.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After completing all the formalities recheck the complete details.
- Click on the submit button and submit APGENCO jobs 2017 Application Form.
- Take a printout of the application and keep it with you.
- Note ID and Password for future use.
Conclusion for APGENCO Jobs 2017: APGENCO Recruitment 2017 for 94 Assistant Engineer Vacancy. Applicant should submit APGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Online application form before the last date i.e. 05.04.2017.