Participants, Are you waiting for Assam Police Recruitment 2018? Here is a good news for you. Assam Police Department has released notification for 130 Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancies. Candidates who wants to appear in Assam Police 130 SI Recruitment 2018 can fill Online Application Form. The online registrations will be starting from 17.04.2018. Candidates should submit their Assam Police Bharti 2018 Form before the Last Date of Submission 17.05.2018. Furthermore information participants can read the full article given below here.
Applicants should check the required Eligibility criteria & selection process before filling the Assam Police SI Recruitment 2018 Online Form. More details mention here, So candidates can go below the article and read the official Police Inspector notification.
General Details For Assam Police Recruitment 2018 – Police Inspector Bharti 2018
|Name of Post:
Sub-Inspectors (UN-ARMED Branch)
|Total No. of Assam Police SI Vacancy:
Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized University/ Institute
|Age Limit as on 01.01.2018:
Min. Age: 20 Years
|Pay Scale For Assam Police SI Jobs :
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- To Rs. 49,000/- [Pay Band No. 2, Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-] other admissible allowances as under the rules.
Scrutiny of Documents
Physical Standard Test(PST) & Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
Proficiency In Computers
Extra Curricular Activities
|Assam Police Recruitment 2018
Assam Police Notification Release Date: 11.04.2018
Starting date for Filling up Online Application Form: 17.04.2018
Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 17.05.2018
|AP Police SI Recruitment 2018
Download Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Notification
Apply Online For Assam Police Recruitment 2018
Division of Assam Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018
Candidates who belongs to any category should have check the division of Assam Police Vacancy 2018 for category wise. Participants who are going to fill up the online form before can check the category wise division for Assam Police Jobs 2018. Further more information participants can check the article and read the official notification given below here.
Total No. of Posts: 130 Vacancies
- General (Unreserved) Candidates: 66 Posts
- OBC/ MOBC (27%): 35 Posts
- SC (7%) Category Candidates: 09 Posts
- ST (H) (5%) Category Candidates: 07 Posts
- ST (P) (10%) Category Candidates: 13 Posts
- 30% of the Vacancies in each category are reserved for women.
How to Apply Online For Assam Police Recruitment 2018? SI Police Bharti 2018
- First, candidates should visit the official website assampolice.gov.in
- Then search the Assam Police SI Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Now carefully read the Assam Police Jobs 2018 notification.
- If you are eligible for Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 then apply online link.
- Participants fill all required details in Assam Police Vacancy 2018 application form.
- Check all details correct or not in application form.
- Then you should deposit application fee.
- Now click on Submit Button for Assam Police Recruitment 2018.
- Take a print out & save it for future use only.
Frequently Asked Questions for Assam Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2018
Ques.1: What is the Opening Date for Fill up the Assam Police SI Jobs 2018 Application Form?
Ans: Participants who has interested for Assam Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2018 their notification will be release on 11.04.2018. Candidates who wants to appear in Assam Police Inspector Vacancy 2018 can fill the online form on Starting date 12.04.2018 is mention here in the article.
Ques.2: How to Check Division of Assam Police SI Vacancy 2018?
Ans: Candidates who belongs to any category can read the full article given here. Applicants can check your Category wise vacancies division. More information participants read the official notification link mention here.
Ques.3: How to Check application fee for Assam Police Recruitment 2018?
Ans: Applicants do not required for any Application Fee for appearing in the SI Police Inspector Jobs. Contender’s who has appear in Assam Police Bharti 2018 can get the more details for read the full article given here.
Conclusion: Assam Police Department are announced the 130 Sub Inspector Vacancies. Those applicants who has interested for Assam Police Recruitment 2018 can fill up the online form. Assam Police Vacancy 2018 online form will be starting from 12.04.2018. Candidates can submit their Assam Police SI Bharti 2018 form before the last date of submission 12.05.2018.
Dear Applicants, Are you searching Jobs in Assam Police? Here is news for you. In recently, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has issued recruitment notification to fill up the 135 post of Jail Warder Vacancy. Thus the applicants who are interested in Jail Warder Vacancy can fill up the application form for Assam Police Recruitment 2018. The online application will start from 08.06.2018. Eligible candidate can submit the application form for Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment on or before the last date 08.05.2018.
Brief Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2018
|Name of Post:
|Total No. of Vacancy:
Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5000/-
Min. Age: 18 Years
Max. Age: 30 Years
SC/ ST (P) and ST (H) Candidates: 05 Years
Ex-servicemen Candidates: 03 Years
Physical Standard Test
Physical Efficiency Test
Marks for Extra Curricular Activities & Special Skills
|Assam Police Recruitment 2018
Starting date for Filling up Online Application Form: 08.04.2018
Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 08.05.2018
|Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2018
Download Assam Police Jail Warder Notification 2018
Apply Online Link
What is Education Qualification for Assam Police Recruitment 2018?
Those candidates who are applying for Assam Police Jail Warder Vacancy they should have fulfilled as mentioned eligibility criteria:
- For Male Jail Warder: Candidate should have passed HSLC or Class X from a recognized Board. Candidate should have produce undertaking as to know bi-cycling.
- For Female Jail Warder: Candidate must have passed the Annual examination of Class VIII or an equivalent examination recognized by the Government.
What Are the Age Limit for Assam Police Vacancy 2018?
Candidate age should be in between from 18 years to 38 years to apply for Assam Police Jail Warder Vacancy.
Method of Selection for Assam Police Recruitment 2018
Assam Police Department will select the candidate for Jail Warder Vacancy on the basis of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Marks for Extra Curricular Activities & Special Skills and Academic Excellence. At first should have undergo for Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in Selection Board he/ she will be debarred from participating in the order test. From here candidate can check criteria for PST & PET Test which is prescribed below :
(i) Physical Standard Test (PST): Appropriate Standard equipment for measuring height, chest, and weight shall be used. If a candidate doesn’t meet the required standard, he/she will be rejected and rejection slip will be issued to him/ her.
- General/OBC/ MOBC/ SC Category: Male-162 cm, Female-144 cm
- ST (H)/ ST (P) Category: Male-160 cm, Female-142 cm
Chest : (Only for men) circumference measuring not less than 81 cm When exhaled.
(ii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidate who cleared in Physical Standard Test will be required to undergo for Physical Efficiency Test (PET). RFID’s will be used for this event. The PET consist of following :
- For Male Candidates: 1600 meters in 6 minutes 30 seconds.
- For Female Candidates: 1200 meters in 6 minutes 30 seconds.
(iii) Written Test: In this examination 75 multiple choice question will be asked. Each question will get one mark. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer. Total marks for the written test will be 75. The question paper will be in English and Assamese.
(iv) Marks for Extra Curricular Activities & Special Skills: Candidate will be awarded a maximum of 10 marks for Curricular Activities & Special Skills.
(v) Marks On Academic Excellence: Break up of marks for awarding weightage to marks obtained in HSLC or equivalent examination for male and class VIII for female candidates will be followed as:
- 33% to 44.99% – 1 Mark
- 45% to 49.99% – 2 Marks
- 50% to 59.99% – 3 Marks
- 60% to 69.99% – 4 Marks
- 70% & above – 5 Marks
How To Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, a candidate should have logged on Assam Police Official website www.assampolice.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment section.
- Then search the notification for Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2018.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form.
- After it upload the scanned image of photo & signature in the application form.
- Now you should have to recheck all given details.
- Then you must click on “Submit” Button.
- Now you should have to take the print out of Assam Police Application Form.
Conclusion: Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification has issued for 135 posts of Jail Warder Vacancy. Those candidates who are searching Assam Police Vacancy can submit the application form for Jail Warder post. Online applications will start from 08.04.2018. Eligible and interested candidate can submit the application form for Assam Police Jail Warder Vacancy till the date 08.05.2018.