Are you searching jobs of Probationary Officer? Have you heard about Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Notification? If no, then you are in the right place. You should read the complete article to get complete information regarding BOB Vacancy 2018. According to the notification, there are total of 600 vacant posts of Probationary Officer in the department. The department is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates who have Bachelors degree in any steam. Candidates can fill the online application form for Bank of Baroda Jobs is 2nd July 2018. You can check all the required details related to Bank of Baroda Jobs pay scale, application fee, education qualification etc, from the article below
Bank of Baroda commonly known as BOB has released an advertisement for filling 600 Probationary Officer post. The participants who are interested in BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 can apply online form the official website. Candidates who are eligible for BOB Jobs can apply now as the registration process has started from 12th June 2018. Applicants who are eligible can apply online from here, as our team is providing the direct official links to download the BOB Recruitment Notification Pdf and Apply Online Links for Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2018.
- Brief Details For Bank of Baroda PO Bharti
- What Is Eligibility Criteria For Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018? Also Check Selection Process
- How To Apply Online For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018?
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – 424 Manager, Territory Head & Other Post
- How Can I Fill Application For for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018? Steps for Filling up BOB Manager Jobs Application Form
Brief Details For Bank of Baroda PO Bharti
Department Name : Bank of Baroda
Also Known As : BOB
Total Vacancy : 600 Posts
Name of Job : Probationary Officer (PO)
Mode of Registration : Online Process
BOB Recruitment official Website : bankofbaroda.co.in
What Is Last Date For Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Starting Date to Apply For BOB Probationary Officer Jobs : 12.06.2018
Last Date for Online Registration for Bank of Baroda Vacancy : 02.07.2018
Closing Date for submitting the Application Fees : 02.07.2018
Release of Admit Card for Online Examination : 18.07.2018 (Tentative)
Examination Date for Bank of Baroda PO Bharti : 28.07.2018 (Tentative)
Check Division For Bank of Baroda PO Jobs
Total Vacancy for BOB Bharti: 600 Posts
Job Title for Bank of Baroda Jobs : Probationary Officer (PO)
Distribution of 600 BOB Probationary Officer Vacancy
- SC : 90 Posts
- ST : 45 Posts
- OBC : 162 Posts
- UR : 303 Posts
What Is Eligibility Criteria For Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018? Also Check Selection Process
Candidates who are applying for BOB Vacancy must required to check the Eligibility Criteria from here. Our team is providing you complete information regarding Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process for Bank of Baroda Recruitment. Applicants who forgot to check the Eligibility Criteria their BOB Probationary Officer Bharti Application Form will be rejected.
Education Qualification For Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy
Applicants must hold Bachelor Degree for in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks for Bank of Baroda Recruitment. For SC/ST/PWD category candidates are 50% marks in relevant discipline from with Recognized University for BOB Jobs. For more information candidates can check the BOB Probationary Officer Vacancy Official Notification.
What Is Age Criteria For BOB Recruitment
Candidates should not be less than 20 years old for Bank of Baroda Jobs . Maximum age should not more than 28 years old as on 20.07.2018 for BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment. Age Relaxation is also available as rules of Government for Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy.Candidates can their relaxation as mentioned below for BOB Bharti.
Age Relaxation For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- SC/ ST : 05 years
- OBC (NCL) applicants : 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen : 05 years
- Domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir State : 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots : 05 years
- PWD (SC/ ST) : 15 years
- OBC PWD applicants : 13 years
- PWD (UR) : 10 years
Selection Process For Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment
Selection of the candidates will be based on online exam, GD, PI and Psychometric test for Bank of Baroda . Firstly the department will be taking a Online Examination for . Candidates who clear the Online Examination then department will be called for GD, PI and Psychometric test for BOB Jobs. The Final Merit list will be prepared by department on marks obtained by candidates in Online Exam for BOB Probationary Officer Bharti
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion/Interview
Application Fees For Bank of Baroda PO Jobs
Candidates are belong to General/OBC category their application is Rs 600/- for Bank of Baroda Bharti. For SC/ST/PWD belonging candidates they have to pay Rs 100/ as BOB Vacancy Application Fees. Applicants are allowed to pay the Application fees through GST & Bank Charges through online mode for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment.
Pay Scale for Bank of Baroda Vacancy
Selected candidates will get a nice amount of salary through the department for Bank of Baroda PO Jobs 2018. For more information candidates can check the BOB Recruitment Official Notification
How To Apply Online For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018?
- First of All, Candidates must log in BOB Recruitment Official Website i.e bankofbaroda.co.in
- Search for Bank of Baroda Jobs Notification pdf.
- Click on it. Read the Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Attach the colored passport size photo & signature in Application Form.
- Recheck the Application Form once again
- Proceed to payment window.
- Pay the Application Fees for Bank of Baroda Bharti.
- Take out the print of Application Fees once again.
Important Links For Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018
Download Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2018 Notification
Click here to apply for 600 BOB Probationary Officer Jobs (Avaiable Soon)
Conclusion: Bank of Baroda Recruitment has been declared for 600 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can fill the BOB Probationary Officer Jobs Application Form. Candidates can fill the Application Form before the last date i.e 02.07.2018. Here is our portal is providing complete information about Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2018. Stay Connected with us for latest updates for bank of Baroda Bharti.
Bank of Baroda has released a recruitment notification for 424 Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head, Operation Manager, Compliance Manager (Wealth), NRI Wealth Products Manager & Services and Control Manager Post. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are looking Jobs in Bank of Baroda. Thus the applicants who are eligible or interested for Manager & Territory Head Vacancy can apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018. The online application form will start from 16.04.2018. Interested candidate can fill up the application form for Bank of Baroda Manager Vacancy on or before the last date 06.05.2018.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – 424 Manager, Territory Head & Other Post
Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Jobs Category: Bank Jobs
Jobs Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Total No. of Vacancy: 424
Name of Vacancy: Sr. Relationship Manager, Territory Head, Operation Manager etc.
Apply Mode: Online
Official website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Important Links for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – BOB SRM Vacancy
Starting Date for Filling up Bank of Baroda Application Form: 16.04.2018
Last Date for Submission of Bank Baroda Online Form: 06.05.2018
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of Post||Total No. of Post|
|1.||Senior Relationship Manager||375|
|6.||Services and Control Manager||01|
|7.||Product Manager -Investments||01|
|9.||NRI Wealth Products Manager||01|
Education Qualification for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
Candidates should have done Graduation from a recognized University or Institute. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges.
- For Senior Relationship Manager Post: Minimum 03 years of experience as a Relationship Manager.
- For Territory Head Post: Minimum 06 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management out of which minimum 02 years experience as Team Lead.
- For Group Head Post: Minimum 10 years of experience of relevant work experience in Financial Services, Investment Advisory, and private banking out of which minimum 08 years of work experience in Wealth Management.
- For Operation Head-Wealth Post: Minimum 03 years of experience in financial services.
- For Operation Manager-Wealth Post: Minimum 05 years of experience in financial services.
- For Services and Control Manager Post: Minimum 08 years of experience in building and managing a Customer service channel and or technical support organization.
- For Product Manager-Investments Post: Minimum 05 years of experience in product management/ relationship management.
- For Compliance Manager-Wealth Post: Minimum 08 years of experience in Compliance, Risk Management or similar function.
- For NRI Wealth Products Manager Post: Minimum 05 years of experience in product management/channel management/ relationship management.
Age Limit for Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2018
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Senior Relationship Manager||Min. 23 Years Max: 40 Years|
|Territory Head||Min. 30 Years Max: 45 Years|
|Group Head||Min. 35 Years Max: 50 Years|
|Operations Head-Wealth||Min. 35 Years Max: 50 Years|
|Operations Manager-Wealth||Min. 28 Years Max: 40 Years|
|Services and Control Manager||Min. 32 Years Max: 42 Years|
|Product Manager- Investments||Min. 28 Years Max: 40 Years|
|Compliance Manager (Wealth)||Min. 32 Years Max: 42 Years|
|NRI Wealth Products Manager||Min. 28 Years Max: 40 Years|
Age relaxation in age limit is applicable for reserved category candidate as per rule of Bank of Baroda:
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD (Persons with Disabilities) Candidates: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee for Bank of Baroda Manager Vacancy 2018
General & OBC Category candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 600/-. SC/ ST / PWD Category candidates should have pay application fee of Rs. 100/- for Bank of Baroda Sr. Relationship Manager Vacancy.
Selection Process for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
Selection of the candidate for Bank of Baroda Manager & Territory Head Vacancy will be based on shortlisting and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and/ or Group Discussion. For further more details regarding selection criteria, you can check with the Bank of Baroda Notification which is given below.
How Can I Fill Application For for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018? Steps for Filling up BOB Manager Jobs Application Form
Those candidates who are filling the application form for Bank of Baroda Senior Relationship Manager Vacancy they can follow as a mentioned procedure:
- Firstly candidate must log on Bank of Baroda Official Website www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Then search the notification for Bank of Baroda Manager Recruitment 2018.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Click on Registration Link if you are a new user.
- Then fill all the details correctly and click on submit button.
- After it log in Registration ID & Password.
- Then you must upload the scanned image of photo & signature in the application form.
- After it you must deposit application fee.
- Then you must click on “submit” button.
- Now you should have take the print out of application form for future use.
Important Links for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
Conclusion: Bank of Baroda has issued a notification for 424 posts of Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head, Operation Manager, Compliance Manager (Wealth), NRI Wealth Products Manager & Services and Control Manager Vacancy. Those candidates who are searching Jobs in Bank of Baroda can submit the application form for Manager Vacancy. The application process has started from 16.04.2018. Eligible or interested candidate can submit the application form for Bank of Baroda Jobs on or before the last date 06.05.2018