CEED 2017 Examination will be going to held on 22.01.2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 13.00 p.m. Applicant may check their Common Entrance Exam for Design CEED 2017 Admit Card which is available on the official portal. The Hall ticket will be downloaded in online mode and no other mode is applicable. Direct link for downloading CEED Exam 2017 is provided below. You just click on that link and get your Admit Card.
Know About Common Entrance Exam for Design : The main goal of CEED is to develop the skills of candidate for designing such as perception ability, drawing skills, logical, reasoning, creativity, communication etc. These exams are provided to select the qualified applicant for Master of Design (MDes) programmes at IISC Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati. Only qualifying in CEED 2017 Exam doesn’t mean that you are selected for admissions in various university. The institute may also conduct other examination like Personal Interview. Now, the written exam will be conducted in January 2017. Student can download their CEED Hall Ticket 2017 which was available from 26.12.2016 on the web portal.
I Want To Know CEED 2017 Admit Card Exam Details :
Institute Name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Abbreviated as : IIT Bombay
Exam For : Common Entrance Exam for Design 2017
Category : Admit Card
Registration date : 17.10.2016 to 11.11.2016
Date of downloading CEED 2017 Admit Card : 26.12.2016 to 21.01.2017
Written Exam date : 22.01.2017
Date of announcing CEED 2017 Result : 10.03.2017
CEED 2017 score card downloading date : 15.03.2017
Official website : www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
When did CEED 2017 Application Form Released ?
Common Entrance Exam for Design has released notification on 17.10.2016. So many candidate have filled the CEED 2017 Application Form and now preparing for the exam. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will be going to conduct CEED 2017 Entrance Exam in January 2017. So, all the applicant are advised to check their CEED IIT Bomaby Call Letter 2017 either from the web portal or from the below link.
Common Entrance Exam for Design 2017 | CEED 2017 Exam :
Candidate selection will be made on the basis of Common Entrance Exam 2017. The exam will be conducted in two parts i.e. Part A & Part B.
- Part A : Part A consist of objective type multiple choice questions. The answer of part A will be available on the computer. In Part A the questions will be come from visual and spatial ability, environmental and social awareness, analytical and logical reasoning, language, observation and design. Part A will be used as screening test.
- Part B : In Part B the question will be from testing design, drawing and writing skills. After the Part B CEED Exam 2017 candidate can check their answer from the answer book which is provided by the invigilator. CEED 2017 score will be released on the basis of Part B marks.
|Category||Minimum percentages required in Part A|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||5%|
Common Entrance Exam for Design CEED 2017 Important dates :
Date of Submission of CEED 2017 Application Form : 17.10.2016 to 11.11.2017
Date of Submission of Application Fee : 12.11.2016 to 20.11.016
Common Entrance Exam for Design 2017 Admit Card download date : 26.12.2016 to 21.01.2017
CEED 2017 Exam Date : 22 January 2017
Date of releasing Part A Answer Key : 28.01.2017
Date of Result : 10.03.2017
What Is the Significance of CEED 2017 IIT Bombay Admit Card ?
It is important to download CEED 2017 Call Letter at the Examination Centre. Applicant who are going to appear in the written examination should check which documents you have to carry with you at the time of exam, what is the reporting date & time of exam and other details below.
- Reporting Time for CEED 2017 Exam : The written examination will be organized on 22.01.2017 at 9:00 a.m. Candidate have to be there on the given time and date. Don’t forget to carry your CEED 2017 Exam Call Letter at the examination centre with colour print. After you enter in the exam hall it is necessary to give biometric information such as thumb impression and photograph. In the next section you can check which ID proof you have to carry along with CEED Admit Card 2017.
- Which Identity Proof we have to carry in CEED 2017 IITB Exam : Along with the CEED IITB Admit Card 2017 it is necessary to carry original ID proof like passport, driving license, PAN card, Voter ID card, College issued identity card & Aadhaar card with photo attested in it. Without CEED 2017 Exam Call Letter the examiner will not allow you to enter in the examination hall.
- What Stationary thing Candidate have to bring in CEED 2017 Exam : As per the CEED Notification 2017 candidate have to carry their own sketch pens, pencils, poster colours & other drawing materials in the examination hall. No need to bring your drawing sheets in the exam because the examiner will provide you the sheet there only.
CEED 2017 Examination Centre | Common Entrance Exam for Design 2017 :
In this section you are going to know the Exam Centre of CEED 2017. Candidate who have filled the exam application form and are going to appear in the Common Entrance Exam 2017 should check the CEED Examination 2017 centre below. You can also download CEED 2017 Admit Card from the given link.
When Will the CEED 2017 Result will be Announced?
After the Common Entrance Exam for Design 2017 the IIT Bombay CEED 2017 will be announce the result in the month of March i.e. 10.03.2017. Candidate will be able to check their CEED Exam Result 2017 on the official website. After the declaration of Result of Common Entrance Exam, the CEED 2017 Score will be valid up to one year. CEED Score Card 2017 will not be treated as date of birth, category or disability status as a ID Proof.
How To Download CEED 2017 Admit Card ?
Dear Applicant are you searching for CEED 2017 Admit Card? If yes, then you are on the right platform. Further, we have provided some of the steps regarding CEED Admit Card 2017. To download Common Entrance Exam 2017 Hall Ticket is the very easy procedure. As per the notification CEED Exam Admit Card 2017 is available from 26.12.2016 to 21.01.2017. Applicant who are going to appear in the Common Entrance Examination should follow the below steps and check their CEED Hall Ticket 2017.
- Log onto Common Entrance Exam for Design website i.e. www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Click on the CEED 2017 Admit Card link.
- Click on the login button and proceed to next page.
- Enter your Roll No. & Password.
- Submit the form by clicking on the Submit button.
- Check all the information from CEED Admit Card 2017.
- Click on the download button and save your Common Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017.
- You can also save it by pressing Print button.
Download CEED 2017 Admit Card/ Common Entrance Exam for Design 2017
Also check Previous papers for Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2017 :
- Question Paper 1 of CEED 2016 (Rest of India)
- Question Paper 2 of CEED 2016 (Chennai Region)
- Question Paper of CEED 2015
- Question Paper of CEED 2014
- Question Paper of CEED 2013
- Question Paper of CEED 2012
- Question Paper of CEED 2011
- Question Paper of CEED 2010
Conclusion : CEED 2017 Admit Card 2017 is available for download. Candidate can check their hall ticket which is released under Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. Keep in touch with us for further update.