Are you looking for CGTET Notification 2019? If yes then you are at right place. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is also known as CGPEB which has released the Chhattisgarh TET Notification on its official site. Applicants who are interested can apply online for Lower Primary (Class I to V) and Upper Primary (VI to VIII) Teacher Jobs. Starting Date of filling up the online CGTET Application Form will be 17.01.2019. The online Registration process will get over on 03.02.2019 respectively. After that department will not accept the Chhattisgarh TET Online Form 2019. Candidates can collect more details related to eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees etc from the given below article.
- 1 Details Available In CGTET Notification 2019 – Check For CG Vyapam TET Application Form 2019
- 2 Who Can Fill CG Vyapam TET Application Form 2019? Eligibility Criteria Given In CGTET Notification 2019
- 3 Check CGTET 2019 Examination Centers From Here | CGTET Notification 2019
- 4 How To Download CGTET Notification 2019? Download Chhattisgarh TET Application Form 2019
- 5 CG TET 2017 Notification – Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test Details
- 6 Important Dates for CG TET Application Form 2017
- 7 How To Fill CG TET Application Form 2017 ? Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test Application Process
- 8 Selection Process for CGT TET 2017-18
Details Available In CGTET Notification 2019 – Check For CG Vyapam TET Application Form 2019
Name of Department: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
Popular As: CGPEB
Job Title: CGTET Lower Primary & Upper Primary Exam
Mode of Registration: Online Process
Examination Name: CG Vyapam TET Examination 2019
Closing date to submit CGTET Online Form: 03.02.2019
Official Website of CGPEB: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
When CG Vyapam TET Notification Released? Last Date For Chhattisgarh TET Online Form 2019
CGTET Notification No.: Vyapam/2019/141
Upload of Date of Notification: 16.01.2019
Starting Date of online registration: 17.01.2019 (Thursday)
Closing Date of submitting CGTET Application Form: 03.02.2019 at 11:59
Final Date of depositing the application fees: 03.02.2019
Date of the written exam: 24.02.2019
Who Can Fill CG Vyapam TET Application Form 2019? Eligibility Criteria Given In CGTET Notification 2019
Applicants who are interested in applying for teaching jobs can check the eligibility criteria from here. It is mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria to fill the Chhattisgarh TET Application Form 2019. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria which is given below otherwise their CGTET Online Form will not be accepted.
Education Qualification For Chhattisgarh TET Notification 2019
Applicants can check the vacancy wise post wise which are given below which is mentioned in CGTET 2019 Online Form.
- Lower Primary vacancies: Aspirant should have 12th Pass with D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed or Degree with D.El.Ed respectively.
- Upper Primary vacancies: Candidates must have Degree with D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed or Higher Secondary with B.El.Ed from any recognized university.
For furthermore information participants can check the CGTET Notification 2019.
Age Criteria For CGPEB Online Form 2019
The Department needs the minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years. Maximum age should not exceed more than 21 years to fill CGTET Online Form. The Department will be providing the upper age relaxation as per rule of the Govt for which you can check the CGPEB Notification 2019.
CG Vyapam TET Online Form Fees 2019
Interested candidates who are filling the CGTET 2019 Application Form can their fees are given category wise. You can pay the CGPEB Application Form Fees through the nominal mode (Credit Card, Debit Card and Internet Banking).
- General : Rs 350/- (Rs 600/- for two papers)
- OBC : Rs 250/- (Rs 400/- for two papers)
- SC/ST/PH : Rs 200/- (Rs 300/- for two papers)
Selection Process For CGPEB Application Form 2019
Selection of the eligible candidates will be based on Written Examination & Document Verification. The Department will be conducting the written exam to shortlist the candidates for Document Verification who filled CG Vyapam TET Application Form.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Check CGTET 2019 Examination Centers From Here | CGTET Notification 2019
The Department will be taking the written exam in total 227 cities. You can check the cities & center code which are given below respectively. For furthermore information candidates can check CGTET 2019 Notification
|Exam Center||Center Code|
|Janjir – Champa||18|
How To Download CGTET Notification 2019? Download Chhattisgarh TET Application Form 2019
Applicants who want to fill CG Vyapam TET Notification form can check the steps from here as given below.
- First of All, You need to check the CGPEB official website i.e cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Secondly, Search for CGTET Notification Pdf on the homepage.
- Click on it. Read the Carefully.
- After that click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the CGTET Application Form with correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size & signature in the online form.
- Proceed to the payment window.
- Deposit the CG Vyapam TET Online Form through online mode.
- After that click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of Application Form for future use.
You May Also Check
Conclusion: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is inviting the candidates for which they have uploaded the CGTET Notification 2019. Applicants can fill up the CG Vyapam TET Online Form here before the last date which is 03.02.2019.
Hey Friends Are you looking CG TET Notification 2017 ? Here is information for you. Now the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released notification for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. This is a good opportunity for candidate who are waiting Primary Teacher Jobs in Chhattisgarh State. Those candidate who are eligible for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test can fill CGTET Online Form. Online registration has start from 07.11.2017. Thus the candidate who are interested in Government Teacher Jobs can submit CG TET 2017 Application Form on or before the last date 27.11.2017.
CG TET 2017 Notification – Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test Details
Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for recruitment of Primary Teachers (Class I to V) and Upper Primary Teachers (Class VI to VII) in government and private school of Chhattisgarh. In this year, Chhattisgarh TET Examination is going to be conduct on 17th December, 2017. Those aspirants who are appearing in final year of Diploma Course in elementary education are eligible to apply for CG TET Examination 2017. So interested candidate can submit the CG TET 2017 Application Form through online mode. The Application Process of CGTET consist of three steps i.e registration by filling details in application form, Photograph & signature upload and Payment of application fee. For complete information about CG TET Notification 2017, you can check article which is mentioned below.
Name of Examination : CGET 2017
Also Known As : Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test
Conducting Authority : Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
Name of Post : Primary & Upper Primary Teacher
Exam Level : State Level
Date of Examination : 17.12.2017
Official website : www.vyapam.nic.in
Important Dates for CG TET Application Form 2017
CG TET Notification 2017 has released by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Those aspirants who are searching Primary Teacher Jobs in Chhattisgarh State can apply for CG TET Recruitment 2017. The Online Application Process for Chhattisgarh TET Examination has start from 07.11.2017. Thus the applicant who want to appear in examination can submit the CG TET 2017 Application Form from here. For more details, you can check below.
|Important Event for CG TET 2017-18||Dates|
|Starting Date for Filling up CG TET 2017 Application Form||07.11.2017|
|Last date for Submission of CG TET Online Form 2017||27.11.2017|
|Last date for Submission of Fee||27.11.2017|
|CG TET 2017 Examination Date||27.12.2017|
|Timing||First Shift (Class-1 to V) – 9:00 AM – 12:00 AM|
|Second Shift (Class VI to VIII) – 2:00 PM – 4: 45 PM|
|Date for Downloading CG TET Admit Card 2017||11.12.2017|
CGTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria : Check Minimum Qualification & Age Limit for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 –18
Those candidate who are going to fill application form for Primary (Class-I to V) & Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) Jobs they should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria for CG TET Vacancy 2017 :
Minimum Qualification for CG TET 2017 Online Form
For Primary Teacher (Class 1st to 5th)
- Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination of Class 12th (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidate who are appearing in final year of Diploma Course in elementary education (02 years) are also eligible for examination.
- Those candidate who are appearing in final year of Bachelor’s Course (04 years) are able to apply for exam.
- At presently, the candidate who are appearing in final year of Diploma Course in special education (02 years) are also eligible for Chhattisgarh TET Examination.
- Aspirants holding a valid B.A/ B.Sc Degree or B.Ed Degree with a minimum percentage of 50% are also eligible for this examination.
- Candidate who have completed 04 years Bachelors Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) are applicable to apply for Primary Teacher Jobs.
For Upper Primary Teacher (Class 6th to 8th)
- B.A /B.Ed/ B.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidate who have done posses 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education/ 04 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed)/ Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 04 years B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or 01 year B.Ed (Special Education)/ B.Sc.Ed / B.A.Ed are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh TET.
For more regarding minimum qualification of Upper Primary Teacher Jobs you can check CG TET Notification 2017.
CG TET 2017 Application Fee
Those candidate who are going to fill application form for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test they can make the payment the online mode or SBI e-Challan. For category wise fee details of Chhattisgarh TET Examination 2017, you can check below :
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 600/-|
|OBC Category||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 300/-|
How To Fill CG TET Application Form 2017 ? Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test Application Process
CG TET Notification 2017 has released for Primary (Class I to V) and Upper Primary Teacher (Class V to VIII) Vacancy. Those candidate who are searching Government Teacher Jobs in Chhattisgarh State can fill CG TET 2017 Application Form 2017. Last date for submission of online application form is 27.11.2017.
- At first, candidate should have log on Official website www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Then you should have click on “CG TET Notification 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then can apply for CGTET 2017.
- At first, you should have click on Registration link.
- Registration requires information such as applicable mobile number and e-mail id.
- After registration process, login ID will sent to applicants.
- By using name, applicants can access and fill the application form.
- After it, upload the scanned image of photo & signature.
- Then you should have make the payment of application fee.
- Now you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application for future use.
Selection Process for CGT TET 2017-18
Selection of candidate for Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Jobs will be based on merit. The merit list will prepared by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board on basis of marks scored by candidate in CG TET 2017. To more details regarding selection criteria, you can check CG TET Notification 2017.
CG TET Exam Pattern 2017
CGTET 2017 Examination will consist two Paper i.e Paper-I & Paper-II. The Paper-I will be consist of Primary Teacher (Class I to V) and Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII). Both Papers will consist Objective Type question of Multiple Choice. Duration of each paper will be 02 Hours 30 Minutes. A total of 150 question will consist in examination. Each question will comprising four alternative out of one will be correct. There will no negative marking for wrong answer.
CG TET 2017 Paper-I : Primary Teacher (Class I to V)
|1. Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2. Language-I (Hindi)||30||30|
|3. Language-II (English)||30||30|
|5. Environment Studies||30||30|
CG TET 2017 Paper-II : Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII)
|1. Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2. Language-I (Hindi)||30||30|
|3. Language-II (English)||30||30|
|Optional Paper (Choose any one)|
|4. Maths or Science||60||60|
|5. Social Studies||60||60|
CG TET Admit Card 2017
To appear in Chhattisgarh Eligibility Test, candidate should have require to download CG TET Admit Card 2017. It will release at the official website on 11th December, 2017. After release on official website candidate can download CG 2017 TET Admit Card from here. Candidate should have require registration number and date of birth. After given these details, candidate should have click on submit button. Then Chhattisgarh TET Exam 2017 Admit Card will display on computer screen.
CG Result 2017
Those candidate who are applying for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test, their selection will based on merit list. The merit will be prepared by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board on the basis of marks obtained by candidate in CG TET 2017. Those candidate who get their name in merit list they can check result from CG Vyapam official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
Conclusion for CGET 2017-18 : Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released CG TET Notification 2017 on official website. As per notification those candidate who are looking Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Jobs in Chhattisgarh State can fill CG TET Entrance Exam Application Form 2017. For more details regarding exam pattern & syllabus of CGTET Vacancy, you can check above.