The department of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has released a notification for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018. A good opportunity for the candidates who were eagerly waiting for getting registered in the COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form. It is an Undergraduate Entrance Examination organized for getting admissions in Private Institutions into engineering & architecture courses. It is a state level exam which is expected to be held on 13th May 2018. Contenders who are downloading the COMEDK 2018 Application Form must first check the Notification pdf, Eligibility Criteria, & Other details from the article given below.
- Overview Of COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 | COMEDK 2018 Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria Required To Fill COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 | COMEDK UGET 2018
- Cost Of Application Fees for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018: COMEDK 2018
- What are the Steps To Fill the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018? Online Registration Process For COMEDK UGET 2018
- Collect Information for Karnataka COMEDK Application Form 2017
Overview Of COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 | COMEDK 2018 Application Form
Department: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
Exam Controller: KUPECA
Name of the Entrance Test: Under Graduate Entrance Test, 2018
Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (Online Mode)
Application Process: Online Registration Process
COMEDK Official Website: comedk.org
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 Important Dates: COMEDK 2018 Application Form
|Events||Dates To Remember|
|Availability Of COMEDK Application Form||February 2018|
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||April 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||13th May 2018|
|Answer Key||May 2018|
|Commencement Of Counseling||June 2018|
|Expected Result Dates||May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria Required To Fill COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 | COMEDK UGET 2018
Applicants before applying for the COMEDK 2018 must check their eligibility criteria before applying for the Application form. For furthermore information related to the COMEDK Application Form must check the article & all the details mentioned below.
Education Qualification For COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 | COMEDK UGET 2018
- For Engineering Courses
Candidates must have done 2nd PUC or 10+2 or any equivalent examination from the recognized board can apply for the department. Candidates need to qualify their examination in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English. Contenders who will score the minimum of 45% aggregate marks will be eligible.
- For Architecture Courses
Aspirants who have done second PUC & B. Arch. Course or any equivalent examination with Mathematics subject will be eligible. Candidates need to appear for the National Aptitude Test In Architecture (NATA). No entrance test will be required for getting registered in the course.
Cost Of Application Fees for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018: COMEDK 2018
Contenders who are interested in applying for the COMEDK 2018 Application Form need to pay Rs. 1200 as application fees. In case candidates who want to apply for COMEDK & UNIGAUGE both have to pay Rs. 2000 as the application form. Fees once paid will not be refundable in any situation. Payment of application fee will be paid through online mode only. Candidates can pay it by either using debit or credit card or NET Banking Facilities to deposit the registration fees.
What are the Steps To Fill the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018? Online Registration Process For COMEDK UGET 2018
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has published its notification for COMEDK Registration Process 2018. Those candidates who are interested in applying for the COMEDK Application Form 2018 can check the dates for applying. The examination is going to be held on 13th May 2018. Go through the steps for the detailed information:-
- First Of All, Visit the official website of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) that is comedk.org.
- On the page of COMEDK UGET Website, you will see the link “Register Online”.
- After this you have to log on the link “COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018”.
- Read the information Carefully.
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Recheck all the filled details.
- After the completion of the registration process, you should click on the Apply Link.
- Now, Fill all the necessary details and recheck.
- Then upload your scanned images of photo & make the payment of application fee through online mode only.
- Save & Take print out of the application for Future reference.
Important Links For COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 :
Check COMEDK 2018 Application Form Notification Pdf (Available)
Fill Online Application Form COMEDK 2018 (Coming Soon)
Conclusion: Notification released for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018. The COMEDK 2018 Application Form will be available from 2nd Week of February 2018. The examination is expected to be held on 13th May 2018. Candidates need to get the registration done before the last date of applying.
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is holding Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET-2017). It will be conducted to provide admission into UG engineering programs in 120 Engineering Colleges on around 20,000+ seats. Applicants who are willing can fill COMEDK B.Arch Application Form from 13.02.2017. The last date for submitting COMEDK UGET Application Form in online mode is 20.04.2017. Participants can download e-Brochure, Exam Date from the official link given at the end of the article.
|COMEDK 2017 Eligibility Criteria|
Collect Information for Karnataka COMEDK Application Form 2017
Applicants who are interested to fill COMEDK Application Form 2017 must check the important dates to apply online. Also, you need to check the Eligibility conditions settled by the Comedk 2017 Colleges for Under Graduate Entrance Test – 2017. Please read all the information carefully and then fill for COMEDK Application Form 2017.
Department:- Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Leading Authority:- Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA)
Entrance Exam Type:- Engineering UG Exam 2017
No. of COMEDK UGET Colleges:- 120 Engineering Colleges
Seat Offered for Karnataka Comedk 2017-18 Exam:- 20,000+
Course Type :- Architecture & Engineering 2
Session :- 2017-2018
Mode to Apply:- Online Registration Process
About COMEDK 2017-18/ COMEDK Karnataka Application Form 2017 Details:-
The COMEDK Full Form is Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka. It is the leading agency to conduct Engineering, Dental & Architecture entrance examination in India. Recently KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association) has given responsibility to the department to organize Under Graduate Entrance Test – 2017 for granting admission onto 20000 seats of Engineering & Architecture. So as per the instructions, the Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form is available now. Participants can check COMEDK 2017 Eligibility Criteria, UGET B.Arch/ Engineering Syllabus, COMEDK Exam Date from the information given below.
Important Dates for COMEDK UGET Examination 2017 / COMEDK Entrance Test Dates:-
COMEDK 2017 Notification announced on:- 13.02.2017
Online registration process starting from- 13.02.2017
UGET Mock Test series available from:- 20.02.2017
Last date for submitting COMEDK 2017 Application Form:- 20.04.2017
Download of Test Admission Ticket:- 05.05.2017
Closing date for downloading Online TAT:- 13.05.2017
Date of COMEDK Karnataka Exam:- 14th May 2017
Release of B.Arch/ Engineering Answer Key:- 18th May 2017
Submission of objection if any:- till 22nd May 2017
Publication of Final (corrected) Answer Key:- 26th May 2017
COMEDK 2017 UGET Result Declaration:- 29th May 2017
Download COMEDK 2017 Eligibility Criteria: B.Arch, Engineering UGET 2017 Eligibility Details
Applicants who are now searching here and there about COMEDK Eligibility Criteria then you should stop your search here. In the below-mentioned details, we have described COMEDK B.Arch & Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria. You can read all the details from the COMEDK 2017-18 Notification too which is given below :
For COMEDK Engineering UG 2017-18 Courses :
- The applicants should have completed 10+2 or 2nd PUC Examination from any recognized education board or institute of State/ Central Government. The study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Maths with English as a compulsory subject.
- Applicants who belong to the General/ OBC category need to pass the COMEDK UGET 2017 Examination with minimum 45% marks with the PCM group. The participants of SC/ST category need to secure minimum 40% marks with PCM.
For COMEDK B.Arch Course :
- The applicants who wish to fill COMEDK B.Arch Application Form 2017 must have passed 2nd PUC or 12th with Mathematics.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the PUC and Intermediate (12th) Examination is 50% for Unreserved category and 45% for Reserved Category.
- Apart from it applicants should have appeared in NATA Exam 2016-17 and secures 80 marks out of 200.
- Download COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria PDF Here
Application Fees to fill COMEDK B.Arch Application Form 2017 :
Candidates who are applying for COMEDK Karnataka 2017 Examination need to pay Rs 1200/- as application fees which Non-Refundable. It means fees once paid will not be returned back to the participants in any conditions. Payment of COMEDK Application Fees 2017 can be done in Online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card facilities.
COMEDK UGET Selection Process 2017 :
Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination followed by Counseling. The COMEDK 2017-18 will be organized in Computer Based (online) Test format. It will be conducted on 14th May 2017 across India. Participants who will secure the minimum passing marks will be called for COMEDK Counseling 2017. You can download COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern from our website Vidhya360.in.
Apply Online Instruction to fill COMEDK Application Form 2017
Participants who are now the searching for the COMEDK Online Registration Links must check the below details. You need to follow the below mentioned simple steps to fill up the Karnataka COMEDK Application Form :
- At first, you need to log on the COMEDK Official Website i.e. comedk.org
- On the home page go in the UGET 2017 section.
- Now here you will be getting Applicant Login – COMEDK UGET Karnataka 2017.
- Click on it and you will bet COMEDK B.Tech/ B.Arch Notification 2017 link.
- Also, you will be getting Apply Online link. So click on it and start providing the details.
- Enter Personal, Permanent Postal Address and necessary information.
- Now affix recent passport size photo and signature to it.
- Make payment of the application fees in online mode.
- Now recheck all the details and press Submit Button.
- It will give you Registration ID and Password on successful submission.
Conclusion :- COMEDK Application Form 2017 for admission into Under Graduate Engineering & Architecture programs. Online test will be conducted on 14th May, 2017 (Sunday) across India. Participants can send their COMEDK UGET 2017-18 Application Form till the last date 20.04.2017 in the online mode.