Hello Friends Are you Searching For COMEDK 2017 Eligibility Criteria ? If yes then this is the right place to stop you search. Here we are providing you all the details related with COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility. The only thing you should remember after the eligibility condition is that you need to fill up the COMEDK 2017 Application Form before 20th April, 2017. Candidates can submit the online forms only after satisfying the education and age limit parameters. So please check the details given here and if you face any problem then Comment us in the section just below this page.
|COMEDK UGET Brochure 2017||COMEDK 2017 Eligibility Criteria|
What is the COMEDK 2017 Eligibility Criteria for UG Engineering Courses ?
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK 2017) is organizing Under Graduate Entrance Test known as UGET 2017 for admission to Engineering & Architecture programs. Total 120 Engineering & Architecture Colleges are associated with COMEDK Karnataka. This year for the session 2017-2018, Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA) has given guidelines to the department for organizing UGET 2017 across India. The test would be conducted 14th May, 2017 (Sunday) at various destination. Applicants can check COMEDK Eligibility Criteria and other terms conditions to fill up the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017.
Department :- Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka
Controller :- Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA)
COMEDK 2017 Exam Date :- 14th May, 2017
Day of UGET 2017 Examination :- Sunday
Total Seats Offered :- 20,000 vacant seats
No. of Comedk Colleges : 120 Engineering & Architecture Colleges
Cadre of COMEDK Entrance Exam :- Central Level
COMEDK Official Website :- comedk.org
Available of Comedk 2017 Eligibility Criteria :- Available Now
COMEDK B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2017 / Eligibility COMEDK UGET Engineering Program :-
- Firstly the participants should have completed PUC (2nd) or 10+2 (Intermediate) examination from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- It should involve English as the compulsory subject.
- The minimum passing marks for Unreserved Candidates is 45% if they want admission into B.E/ B.Tech Programs.
- For Reserved candidates of the Karnataka state the minimum passing marks are 40%.
- Candidates holding Diploma are not eligible to apply against COMEDK UGET 2017 Entrance Examination.
How to Check COMEDK B.Arch 2017 Eligibility Criteria / Comedk 2017 Eligibility Details ?
Now participants who are searching for the Education & other Eligibility Parameters must check the information given below. Here we have described Comedk B.Arch Eligibility Criteria 2017 for the participants separately. If you have any queries then Comment in the section provided just after this page.
- At first you need to complete your PUC (2nd) or Intermediate (12th) class semesters with Mathematics as the main subject.
- Or you need to complete 10+3 Diploma with 50% marks if you belongs to the General/OBC category.
- Participants of Reserved Category of Karnataka state like SC/ST and OBC need to obtain minimum 40% marks.
- Applicants who wish to fill up the COMEDK B.Arch Online Form 2017 should have cleared NATA with 80 marks out of 200 grand total.
- Participants who are applying for COMEDK UGET Architecture Program 2017 need not to face any entrance test.
- Such applicants need to submit separate application forms.
This is the overall COMEDK Eligibility 2017 Criteria for the participants. If participants want to fill COMEDK Online Application Form 2017 then they should see the important links given ahead. Also you can check further information by visiting our website https://www.vidhya360.in.
Conclusion : COMEDK 2017 Eligibility Criteria for the Engineering & Architecture Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017. Participants can fill up the application forms till 20.04.2017. Written Test in the online mode will be conducted on 14th May, 2017 (Sunday).