Delhi Development Authority is going to conduct examination for 190 planning assistant, junior engineer, stenographer & other posts. Applicants going to appear in Delhi development authority examination can download DDA Syllabus 2019 form here. Organization has uploaded DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus 2019 on its official portal. Department will declare examination date very soon on its website. Applicants can download DDA JE Syllabus 2019 from links mention below for good preparation of examination. Participants can get all details related to DDA planning assistant Examination from the given article below.
Fresh Update as on 14.02.2019 (05:35 PM): You can go through the DDA Syllabus & Exam Pattern form the given below article. Candidates will get to known the important which will you in scoring the good marks.
Fresh Update as on 04.02.2019(04:16 PM): We have mentioned the subject wise DDA Syllabus in the given below arrticle. The Department will be shortly taking the written exam for JE Exam.
Fresh Update as on 18.01.2019: Candidates who will be taking the part in written exam can collect the DDA Syllabus from here. You can check the important topics are mentioned in the DDA Exam Syllabus which are given below.
Fresh Update as on 15.01.2019: The Department will be soon declared the exam date on its official website. Applicants can download the DDA Syllabus from here for doing the good preparation in the exam.
Fresh Update as on 11.01.2019: Applicants who are going to appear in written exam can download the DDA Syllabus from here. This DDA Exam Syllabus will help the candidates in doing the good preparation for Exam.
Fresh Update as on 31.12.2018: Applicants who have filled the online form can start up their exam preparation from DDA Exam Syllabus 2018. The Department will be soon releasing the exam date on its official website. Download the DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus from here through the direct links given below
- 1 Important Details About DDA Syllabus 2019: DDA JE Syllabus 2019
- 2 What Is Selection Process For Delhi Development Authority Examination 2019? DDA Syllabus 2019
- 3 Delhi Development Authority Exam Pattern 2019 – DDA Exam Pattern 2019
- 4 Subject Wise DDA Syllabus 2019 – DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus 2019
- 4.1 DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus 2019 For Dy. Director (Planning) & Assistant Director (Planning) Posts:
- 4.2 DDA Syllabus 2019 For Sr. Law Officer & Jr. Law Officer Posts:
- 4.3 DDA Exam Syllabus 2019 For Dy. Director (Architect) & Assistant Director (Architect) Posts (Part – I):
- 4.4 Delhi Development Authority Syllabus 2019 For Assistant Director (System) & Programmer Posts:
- 4.5 DDA Exam Syllabus 2019 For Assistant Accounts Officer Posts:
- 4.6 DDA JE Syllabus 2019 For Jr. Engineer Posts:
- 4.7 DDA Planning Assistant syllabus 2019 For Planning Assistant Posts:
- 5 How Can Download DDA Syllabus 2019? DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus 2019
- 6 DDA Director Engineer Vacancy 2016 :
Important Details About DDA Syllabus 2019: DDA JE Syllabus 2019
Department Name: Delhi Development Authority
Known As: DDA
Total Post: 190 Posts
Name Of Vacancy: Planning assistant, assistant account officer & other Jobs
Nature of Jobs: Direct Recruitment
Mode Of Registration: Online Registration
Job Location: Delhi
Last date to fill the online form: 22.01.2019
Official website: dda.org.in
Important Dates For DDA Examination 2019 – DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus 2019
Notification No.: 01/2019/Rect. Cell. /Pers./DDA
Date of releasing notification: 23.12.2018
Starting date for filling application form: 26.12.2018
Closing date to apply online: 22.01.2019
Last date of fee payment: 25.01.2019
Exam Date: Update Soon
Selection of participants will get done on basis of competitive exam and skill test/ Interview for DDA examination 2019. All applied applicants will get called for online exam then who will get qualify invited for skill test/ interview. Final selection of applicants will get based on their performance in all rounds. Applicants must check official notification mention in links to get rest of details about selection process of planning assistant & others posts. Candidates can check subject wise all DDA JE Syllabus 2019 for better preparation from the given article. The selection process of examination is as follows:
- Online Competitive Exam
- Skill Test/ Interview
Applicants going to appear in can check exam pattern according to relevant posts from here:
DDA Exam Pattern 2019 For Online Competitive Exam ( Except Stenographer ‘D’ & Assistant Section Officer Posts )
The Online test will carry 120 marks. Duration of exam will be 2 hours and it will take 120 questions. Exam paper will be based on four subjects i.e. General Awareness, Aptitude, English and Reasoning. For rest of information related to Delhi Development Authority Exam Pattern 2019 candidates can check official notification mention below.
DDA Stenographer ‘D’ Exam Pattern – Delhi Development Authority Exam Pattern 2019 :
DDA Exam Pattern For Planning Assistant Post :
Subject Wise DDA Syllabus 2019 – DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus 2019
Applicants going to appear in Delhi Development Authority Examination 2019 can collect topic wise syllabus from here:
DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus 2019 For Dy. Director (Planning) & Assistant Director (Planning) Posts:
Part – I :
- Planning issues related to Delhi, NCR & initiatives of other metropolitan cities in India will include major problems and policy practices, innovative methodology & best practices
- Planning Legislation and GIS
- Master plan proposals as per documents published from time to time
- Master plan of Delhi 1962-2021 will include provisions, strategies
- Basic concepts of urban planning and Architecture
Part – II :
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
DDA Syllabus 2019 For Sr. Law Officer & Jr. Law Officer Posts:
Part – I :
- Administrative Tribunal Act, 1985
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 as amended up to date.
- Contract, 1872
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Resettlement Act, 2013
- Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Evidence Act, 1872
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- Indian Succession Act
- Constitution of India
- Delhi Development Act, 1957 with the Rules and Regulations framed under the Act etc., Part – II same as mention above.
DDA Exam Syllabus 2019 For Dy. Director (Architect) & Assistant Director (Architect) Posts (Part – I):
- Building Construction & Material
- Urban Design
- Architectural Design
- Building Services
- Structural Design
- History Of Architecture Western
- Estimating & Costing, etc.
- Data Communication And Net-Working
- Computer Architecture
- Number Systems & Digital Logics
- Peripherals And Storage Devices
- Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, And Linux
- Computer Organization
- Programming – Programming In Asp.Net, Java And Android/ Mobile Apps Programming, Programming In D2k, Programming In Visual Basic, PL/SQL, HTML
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security and compliances etc.
DDA Exam Syllabus 2019 For Assistant Accounts Officer Posts:
- Rebate, Relief and refunds under provisions of Income Tax
- Capital Budgeting decisions (Risk and Return analysis, Sensitivity analysis, Capital rationing, adjusted net Present value, etc.)
- Financial analysis of Balance Sheet and Income Statement, etc.
DDA JE Syllabus 2019 For Jr. Engineer Posts:
- Building Materials
- Structural Engineering
- RCC & Steel Design
- Soil Mechanics
- Concrete Technology
- Environmental Engineering
DDA Planning Assistant syllabus 2019 For Planning Assistant Posts:
- Master Plan proposals as per documents published from time to time
- Delhi Development Act, (DD Act), 1957 will include all sections and provisions of the Act
- Basic concepts of urban planning and Architecture, Planning Legislation and GIS
- Master plan of Delhi 1962-2021 will include provisions, strategies etc.
How Can Download DDA Syllabus 2019? DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus 2019
Candidates going to appear in Delhi Development Authority Examination 2019 can download DDA Syllabus 2019 from here. Easy steps to get syllabus is mention here:
- Firstly, applicants log on to official site of DDA i.e.dda.org.in.
- Find link of DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus 2019 and click on it.
- Take print out of it or you can save this on your device for good preparation.
Conclusion: DDA Syllabus 2019 has published for 190 Planning assistant, assistant account officer, stenographer & other Jobs. Applicants can download DDA Planning Assistant Syllabus 2019 from given links. Participants can get all details related to Delhi Development Authority Examination 2019 form mention article above.
DDA Syllabus 2016 : Director, JE & Other Post Exam 2016 : Delhi Development Authority (DDA), Delhi is conducting published an employment notification regarding 675 Director, Assistant, Officer, Section officer, Jr. Engineer & various other post. Candidates who are applied and ongoing for it, may apply till only 14th June 2016. Candidates who submit their DDA recruitment application form, check & download DDA Exam Syllabus 2016 here. Check the details below.
|DDA Result||DDA Admit Card|
|DDA Recruitment||DDA Exam Syllabus|
Current Update (30.08.2016) : Good news, the Delhi Development Authority is going to announce the DDA JE/ASO Exam Date on the official site dda.org.in. It is possible that exam will held in September 2016. Applicants who are excited to give examination can download DDA Admit card from the official site. Delhi Development Authority Result will be uploaded after 01 month of exam date
DDA Director Engineer Vacancy 2016 :
|Organization Name||Delhi Development Authority|
|Popular knows as||DDA Delhi|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Name of the Post||Director, Accounts Officer, Engineer, Translator, Steno & Patwari Post|
|Total Post||675 Post|
|Details for||DDA Exam Pattern Syllabus 2016|
|Status of Syllabus||Available|
Important For You :
Follow the schedule released by the Delhi Development Authority for registration, if you not register till now.
1. Online Application Start From : 21.05.2016.
2. Last Date for Submit Application Form – For Part 1 : 14th June 2016.
3. Last Date for Submit Application Form – For Part 2 : 20th June 2016.
Selection Details :
Candidates selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Skill Test & Personal interview conducting by the Delhi Development Authority. Post wise selection details is below.
DDA Exam Pattern Syllabus 2016 Details- DDA Syllabus :
Delhi Development Authority conducting an written test for the all posts mentioned in the DDA Recruitment 2016 Notification. Written test exam details for post wise, is mentioned below.
1. For Dy. Director (PR), Dy. Director (Plg.), Asst. Director, Asst. Director Ministerial, Asst. Accounts Officer, Legal Assistant :
Selection Process : Single State Online Examination & Interview for Shortlisted Candidates.
Exam Details : The written test paper duration will be of 02 hours. Question paper carry of 120 marks consisting of 120 questions. All the question will on Objective types multiple choices questions.
2. Asst. Section Officer :
Selection Process : Followed by Written Test & Computer Proficiency Test.
Exam Details :
Stage I :
A. General Intelligence and Reasoning : 50 Marks & 50 Questions.
B. General Awareness : 50 Marks & 50 Questions
C. Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Marks & 50 Questions.
D. English Comprehension : 50 Marks & 50 Questions.
Total : 200 Marks & 200 Questions
Duration of the Test is : 2 Hours.
Stage II :
A. Quantitative Abilities : 200 Marks (100 Questions). Test Paper Duration – 02 Hrs.
B. English Language and Comprehension : 200 Marks (200 Questions). Test Paper Duration – 02 Hours
Computer Proficiency Test :
Computer Proficiency Test will be of qualifying in nature comprising of three modules – Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides
3. S.O. (Hort.), JE Civil & JE Elect./ Mechanical :
Selection Process : Online Examination.
Exam Details : Test Paper duration is 02 hours. Question paper will have 120 marks of 120 questions of objective types mcq from respective discipline. Question will be from reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and English language
4. Junior Hindi Translator :
Selection Process : 02 Phase Examination.
Exam Details :
Stage I :
200 multiple choices questions carry of 200 marks that will be of
General Hindi : 100 Questions & 100 Marks.
General English : 100 Questions & 100 Marks.
Duration of Test : 02 Hrs.
Stage II :
Exam will be conventional types of pen and paper method consisting of translation and essay of 200 Marks of 02 Hrs. duration.
5. Stenographer Grade “D” :
Selection Process : Single Stage Online Examination.
Exam Details :
A. General Intelligence & Reasoning : 50 questions of 50 marks
B. General Awareness : 50 questions of 50 marks
C. General Language & Comprehensive : 100 questions of 100 marks
D. Test Duration is : 02 Hours.
6. Patwari :
Selection Process : 02 Phase Online Written Test.
Exam Details :
Stage I (Preliminary Test) :
General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, Hindi & English (Language & comprehension) and Basic Computer knowledge ( 120 questions/120 marks of 2 Hrs duration).
Stage II (Mains) :
General Awareness (Special Emphasis on Delhi), General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, English Language & comprehension, Hindi or Urdu language and comprehension, Basic Computer knowledge ( 200 questions/200 marks of 2 Hrs duration)
Exam Marks : The candidates going to write in DDA Recruitment Exam 2016, inform that, Negative Marking policy is applicable for the recruitment examination. If question of 01 marks then penalty of of wrong answer is 0.33. So do it carefully.
Merit List :
Delhi Development Authority (DDA), Delhi will select only eligible candidates for the required post. The department will releasing a Final Merit List which will preparing on the basis of obtains marks in Pre & Mains examination by the candidates. After the, qualified candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Document Verification :
Applicants who will successfully cleared the all states, will be called for Document Verification. Selected candidates, have to attend the verification exam on given schedule and submit their your all qualification documents, certificates, testimonials etc. that is required by the Department of Delhi Development Authority.
How to Download DDA Syllabus 2016 ?
- First of all log on to Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Site : www.dda.org.in.
- Go to Recruitment section.
- Click to “DDA Syllabus 2016 pdf”.
- Check the details carefully & print this page.
- Check complete details which for your apply.
Also Check :-
Conclusion : Delhi Development Authority (DDA) going to conduct competitive written test for 675 Director, Assistant, Officer, Section officer, Jr. Engineer & various other post. Last date for apply is 14.06.2016. Download your DDA Syllabus for Director JE Exam 2016.