GOA CET Admit Card 2016 : Goa CET Medical Entrance Exam 2016 [GCET 2016] : Govt. of Goa, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) is going to conduct Common Entrance Test called Goa CET (GCET). GCET 2016 is a compulsory entrance examination for those who wants admission in to first year of professional degree courses in session 2016-17. GCET 2016 conducting for admission in Medicine (MBBS.) Dentistry (BDS) Engineering (BE) Pharmacy (B. Pharm ) Architecture (B.Arch) Homoeopathy (BHMS) Ayurveda (BAMS) Allied Health Sciences (BPT, BOT, B.Opt., B.Sc.M.I.T., B.Sc.A.T.) B.Sc. in Nursing. Thee candidate, whoa are going to appear in GCET 2016, can download their GOA CET Admit Card 2016 by using the registration details. If you want to know about more details which may help you, read this page carefully.
Current Update 18.05.2016 : Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), GOA released Goa Common Entrance Test 2016 Result on its official site. Appeared candidates, can view & download result in pdf file from its official site. GCET Result 2016 download link is given below.
GOA Common Entrance Test 2016 – Detail :
|Organization Name||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), GOA|
|Name of Exam||Goa Common Entrance Test 2016|
|Entrance Exam short name||GCET 2016 | Goa CET 2016|
|Why GCET 2016?||For Admission in to 1st year of Professional Degree Courses in session 2016-17.|
|GCET 2016 Date||10th & 11th May 2016|
|Current News||GOA CET Result 2016|
|GCET Hall Ticket Availability||Available for download|
|GCET Official Website||www.dtegoa.gov.in|
GOA CET 2016 Available Seats :
1. Engineering Seats (Total 1230 + 5% Supernumerary TFW).
2. Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Architecture, Homoeopathy & Ayurveda Seats : 400 Seats.
3. Allied Health Science & B.Sc in Nursing seats : 100 seats.
Goa Common Entrance Test Schedule 2016 :
|Exam Subject||Exam date & Day||GCET Timing|
|Physics||10th May 2016 – Tuesday||10.00 to 12.00 hrs|
|Chemistry||10th May 2016 – Tuesday||14.00 to 16.00 hrs|
|Mathematics||11th May 2016 – Wednesday||10.00 to 12.00 hrs|
|Biology||11th May 2016 – Wednesday||14.00 to 16.00 hrs|
GOA CET 2016 Exam Centers :
Important Date for Goa CET 2016 :
|GCET Notification Available from||30.011.2016|
|GCET 2016 Application Form||28.03.2016|
|Last Date for GCET 2016||02.04.2016|
|GCET Admit Card 2016||29.04.2016|
|GOA CET 2016 Entrance Exam Date||10.05.2016 & 11.05.2016|
|GCET Result 2016 date||18th May 2016|
|Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM B/B1) at notified location||19th May 2016|
|Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM B/B1) at notified location||27yh May 2016|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||07th June 2016|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||09th June 2016|
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre||13th June 2016|
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||15th June 2016|
|First Round of Admission||16-06-16(Thu) to|
|Second Round of Admission||18.07.2016|
|Extra round of admission due to unexpected circumstances||Notified in Newspaper|
|Special round of admission to fill vacant seats||30.09.2016|
GCET 2016 Instructions :
The candidates who have submitted their goa cet 2016 application form for admission to given courses are eligible to participate in Goa Common Entrance Test 2016. Candidates have need to follow the GCET 2016 Instruction to do your exam work without any problems. Check below instructions carefully.
1. Objective Response Sheet (ORS), shall be used as the answer sheet.
2. Each paper will consist of 75 questions to be answered in two hours.
3. Each question shall have four choices for answers, out of which only one shall be correct.
4. Correct answer shall carry one mark for each question. There will be no negative marking for wrong/multiple answers. So this is good change to attempt maximum number of questions.
5. Banned : Mobile phones, pagers, calculators and other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the GCET Examination Hall.
6. Candidates must produce ‘Photo Admit Cards’ for appearing in the test at the designated center.
7. Candidates shall be seated in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the paper.
GOA CET Result 2016 – Now Available :
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa is announce the GCET 2016 Entrance exam result on 18th May 2016. Goa GCET 2016 Result will be available on its DTE GOA official site & Notice Board of DTE. Candidates, who apply for GCET 2016 and going to write in entrance test 2016, can check the gcet result 2016 which declare on 18.05.2016. After completion of exam, DTE Goa board will releasing a merit list for those, who will came in to merit list. Merit list candidates can may get admission in to various professional courses by GCET 2016.
GOA CET Counseling 2016 :
Candidates, who will declared qualified in the GCET 2016 merit list, eligible to participate in GOA Common Entrance Test Counseling 2016. According to gcet merit list 2016, candidates will invites for GCET 1st Round Counseling 2016. If the complete seats will be not filled in 1st round, then 2nd round will be organize.
How to Download GOA CET Admit Card 2016 ?
The candidates, who don’t have any idea to download GOA CET Admit Card 2016 by online mode, no issue, they can download entrance test hall ticket in easy way to login to DTE Goa official site. Follow to below details carefully & follow them.
Easy process to download GCET Goa entrance exam admit card.
- Firstly, login to DTE Goa official site : www.dtegoa.gov.in.
- Login to your account.
- Find GOA CET Admit Card 2016 download link
- Press download link.
- Now your admit card will appear on screen.
- Check the examination details & print your entrance test hall ticket.
- Without admit card, candidates can’t enter in exam hall.
- Carry it at the time of examination.
Download GOA CET Admit Card 2016
First Year Professional Degree Courses (Gcet 2016) Results [update on 18.05.2016]
Contact Goa CET :
Admission Committee Directorate of Technical Education Alto-Porvorim,
Bardez, Goa. 403 521.
Phone (0832) 2416370.
GCET Website : www.dtegoa.gov.in