What is IBPS? IBPS Full Form is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is the government but then autonomous agency incorporated in India. It has started its operations in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). It became a distinguished entity with the permission of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. Afterward, The department then got its portal where one can log in and fetch any information. The applicants who want to get any information can check IBPS Login Page i.e. ibps.in. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is governed by RBI, Ministry of Finance, National Institute of Bank Management, Representative of PSBs, Insurance Sector and Academics.
|What is the Full Form of IBPS?||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|In Which Year It Was Founded?||IBPS Started its functioning in 1975|
|Who Founded IBPS?||It is provided its separate entity with the permission of RBI & PSB|
- 1 What are the Main Functions of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)?
- 2 How to Appear For IBPS Exam? What Are the Different Types of Exam Organized By IBPS?
- 3 What are the Top IBPS Exam Held by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection? Upcoming IBPS Exam 2017?
- 4 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Login @ ibps.in – “Check Introduction to IBPS Website ibps.in”
- 4.1 a. IBPS Syllabus Download for IBPS Common Written Examination 2017-2018 :
- 4.2 b. IBPS Admit Card – “Get Your IBPS Exam Hall Ticket @ ibps.sifytest.com :
- 4.3 c. IBPS Exam Answer Key – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Answer Key :
- 4.4 d. IBPS Exam Result – Download IBPS Result, Score Card, Merit List Here :
What are the Main Functions of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)?
Main Objectives of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – Mains Functions of IBPS :
IBPS is engaged in the empanelment of eligible and talent candidates. It is established to enhance Human Resource Development by assessments of personnel’s. It has started various different assessment process through which Young and Talented Candidate get selected.
Way Back in 2011, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (ibps.in) has incorporated Common Written Examination (CWE) for the engagement of Officer (Scale I to IV) and Clerks in India Government Banks. IBPS CWE has become the prominent test for those who are seeking opportunities in the Region Rural Banks (RRB) and 27 Public Sector banks of India. IBPS conducts the online registration process time to time in the particular recruiting year. Usually, the IBPS Jobs are get released on IBPS Website i.e. ibps.in most probably from June End or July Starting.
The applications are invited online from the eligible candidates for the IBPS Exam. The Computer Based Test (Online Examination) are then conducted at various centers across India. The applicants who declare qualify in the IBPS Exams are then called up for Personal Interview. On getting selected in IBPS Interview the applicants are placed in IBPS RRBs.
How to Appear For IBPS Exam? What Are the Different Types of Exam Organized By IBPS?
How to Appear for IBPS Exam ? What is the IBPS Exam Eligibility Criteria?
The applicants to apply for IBPS Online Exam need to hold some criteria which is the IBPS Eligibility Criteria. In this applicants need to fill up the IBPS Application Form according to the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Experience demanded by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Below we are indicating all the minimum criteria an applicant must have to appear for IBPS Exam for the session 2017-2018 :
01. Education Qualification for IBPS Jobs : The applicants need to hold Graduation Degree (Bachelor’s Degree) with minimum 50% marks in any stream from any recognized university or institute. This is the minimum qualification a applicant must hold to appear for IBPS Recruitment. There can be different eligibility on education which totally depends upon the type of examination i.e. IBPS CWE, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO etc. So applicants you should confirm your education qualification before fill up the IBPS Application Form for various examination.
02. Age Limit for IBPS Vacancy : Now comes the age parameter. If applicants wants to apply for IBPS Recruitment then He/She must have minimum age as 18 year old. The maximum should cross 28 to 30 years. The maximum age might vary depending upon the nature of IBPS Job.
03. Age Relaxations in IBPS : As per the government rules and regulations some categories belongs under Reservation in upper age i.e. SC/ST, PWD, OBC etc. So the applicants who belongs to the Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC) then they will get 05 year of relaxation in upper age. Which means if the upper age is 28 year then SC/ST applicants of 33 year old can apply easily. In the same way the OBC category is relaxed by 03 year which means if the upper age of 28 then applicant of 31 year can apply easily.
04. Application Fees or IBPS Exam Fees : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) charges very nominal amount as the application fees. In case of Unreserved category (General and other) the applicant will be charged Rs 600/-. On the other hand the applicants who falls under Reserved category will be charged Rs 100/- as the application fees. Payment of application fees can be done either in Online Mode or in the Offline Mode.
05. Selection Process or IBPS Exam : Applicants will be selected on the basis of Online Written Examination conducted into two successful stages i.e. Preliminary & Mains Exam. Those who declare qualified can attend Personal Interview. Final Selection is based upon the Merit List prepared through Written Exam & Interview Marks.
What are the Top IBPS Exam Held by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection? Upcoming IBPS Exam 2017?
There are few competitive examination organized by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Each examination is organized for the respective vacancy. Applicants who holds the IBPS Eligibility Criteria may apply online for IBPS Jobs 2017-2018. Below Vidhya360 team has paired up some Common Written Examination (CWE) which are fight by thousands of applicant each year. So the Upcoming IBPS Exam 2017-2018 for the applicant are stated below :
a. IBPS CWE: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection CWE Full Form is Common Written Examination which is also termed as Common Recruitment Process (CRP) today. There are various written test organized under IBPS CWE Exam. It is basically a process through which Banking Personnel Selection Institute (IBPS) organizes the examination. It holds IBPS Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Personal Interview and Final Merit List.
b. IBPS RRB: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB is the Region Rural Bank examination. It held for Officer Scale (I to III) and Office Assistant Vacancies. The selected candidate then appointed in the Common IBPS RRB (Govt. Banks of India). Candidates who apply for Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies need to appear in the two tier Selection Process i.e. Pre & Mains Examination. Candidates who applied for Officer Scale II & III they need to face single examination process followed by personnel interview. Final Merit is prepared from the marks obtained in the Written Test and Interview to shortlist the applicants.
c. IBPS PO: This examination from Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also falls under the Common Recruitment Process (CWE). IBPS conducts the Probationary Officer (PO) and Management Trainee (MT) examination to shortlist the applicant for IBP PO/ MT Jobs. The selection process is two tier i.e. Pre & Mains Examination.
d. IBPS Clerk: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection holds Clerical Cadre examination for IBPS Clerk vacancies. The selection process will be two tier process i.e. Preliminary and Mains Examination. The applicants need to hold Bachelor’s Degree with 50% (minimum) to appear for the IBPS Clerical Clerk Exam 2017-2018.
e. IBPS SO: Candidates who are interested in IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs should click on the given link. Our team is providing IBPS SO Exam Notification for the applicants who want do work in Bank Jobs.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Login @ ibps.in – “Check Introduction to IBPS Website ibps.in”
About IBPS Website ibps.in : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has its web portal as ibps.in. The website is developed to provide a path to Login for IBPS Exam or IBPS Jobs. Applicants by visiting the IBPS Official Website can get all the information. The portal is utilized to check the IBPS Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result etc. Links to Apply Online for IBPS Examination are also provided on this portal. Applicants have to enter Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Website and then have to enter Application No and DOB/Password in the dialogue box.
The IBPS Official Website also provides another path to the applicants which is also indicated as ibps.sifytest.com. All the entrance examination organized under the IBPS Guidelines are operated through this website. It is considered as the IBPS Online Portal. One can Download IBPS Admit Card, Re-Print Application Form, Check their IBPS Result by logging to ibps.sifytest.com. All you need to do is just login to ibps.sifytest.com and then at the right side Enter Your Registration No and Password and hit Submit Button.
Popular Activities of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS Portal Trending Events
a. IBPS Syllabus Download for IBPS Common Written Examination 2017-2018 :
The applicants after completing the IBPS Online Registrations hunt for IBPS Syllabus. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Exam Syllabus is available with Notification. Applicants can check complete IBPS Exam Pattern & Syllabus from the IBPS Advertisement itself. It is also uploaded by us (Vidhya360 team) on our blog https://www.vidhya360.in for the applicants. One can check IBPS Syllabus with Complete Exam Pattern from the official website or from Vidhya360.in.
An IBPS Syllabus contain the topic wise syllabus with exam pattern. The IBPS Exam Pattern holds information like Duration of Examination, Subjects to Study, Total Marks, Total No of Questions, Parts of the Exam If Any, Negative Marking if applied etc. All these details provides the base to study for the IBPS Examination. The exams are conducted in the Online Mode in the indicated time frame only.
b. IBPS Admit Card – “Get Your IBPS Exam Hall Ticket @ ibps.sifytest.com :
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for conducting the IBPS Exam Releases the IBPS Admit Card on the official website. The IBPS Hall Tickets for each examination are announced before 15-20 days of the exam date. The dates to Download Hall Ticket for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Examination are indicated in the IBPS Notification. Candidates should remember the dates to Download IBPS Admit Card from the official site on that particular date.
The department also provides information about the Downloading of IBPS Pre & Mains Call Letter on the registered Email ID of the participants. Applicants then need to take out their Application or Registration No with DOB or Password and then login to ibps.sifytest.com to Get IBPS Admit Card 2017-2018 for the examination.
c. IBPS Exam Answer Key – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Answer Key :
An IBPS Answer Key is the paper solution. It contain the total no of right and wrong answer. IBPS Exam Answer Key also provides information about the Negative Marking and Total Marks to be secured in the IBPS Exam. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) reveals the IBPS Key Answer Sheet after 01-02 days of the exam date. Participants through IBPS Answer Key can check IBPS Expected Cut Off Marks, Category Wise IBPS Cut Off.
An IBPS Exam Answer Key gets declare in the PDF format for all the question booklet sets i.e. SET A,B,C & D. Applicants need to ho got to the IBPS Website and then they need to check out the examination section. For Example : IBPS has conducted Clerical Cadre (IBPS Clerk) Examination on 25th June 2017. Now the department will upload the Official IBPS Answer Key within a couple of days or by June End. The IBPS Exam Answer Key will be available into sets i.e. SET A, SET B, SET C & SET D. Also it will given you an estimation (rough) about the Expected IBPS Clerk Cut Off.
d. IBPS Exam Result – Download IBPS Result, Score Card, Merit List Here :
The main aspect of IBPS Exam is the Result Declaration. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection after completing the examination process successfully declares the IBPS Exam Result. The IBPS Result are the important segment that tells whether the candidates has declared pass or not to appear in the next phase of the examination. IBPS Score Card are available online on the official site. The information shows a red outlines notification as for You Are Qualified or Not in IBPS Exam.
Conclusion: So these are the overall details over Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Candidates can Login to IBPS through official website i.e. ibps.in to get more details for IBPS CWE, Clerk, PO, RRB Exam 2017-2018.