|Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for 145 Specialist Officers Post|
|Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for 64 Security Guard Peons Posts|
Dear Applicants, Are you looking for Specialist Officers Vacancy? Here good news for you. In recently, Indian Bank has released the notification for 145 Specialist Officer Vacancy. Interested applicants can apply online for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018. Online forms for Indian Bank Specialist Officers Jobs will be started on 10.04.2018. So the interested applicants can submit the application form for Indian Bank Vacancy on or before the last date is 02.05.2018.
Indian Bank is inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill up the vacancy of Specialist Officer (SO) post. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are searching Jobs in Indian Bank. Thus the candidate who have passed Bachelor’s Degree, B.E, B.Tech, MBA from a recognized University are eligible for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018. Thus the candidates who have fulfill eligibility criteria for Indian Bank SO Vacancy can submit the application form through online mode. For more detailed information regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification you can check below.
- 1 Brief Information For Indian Bank Recruitment 2018?
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank Recruitment 2018? Required Qualification for Specialist Officer Vacancy
- 3 Selection Procedure for Indian Bank Specialist Officers Bank Jobs
- 4 How To Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018? Specialist Officer (SO) Bharti
- 5 General Details of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 | Apply For Indian Bank Security Guard Jobs
- 6 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18?
- 6.1 Required Education Qualification for Indian Bank Security Guard Jobs 2017
- 6.2 Age Limit for Indian Bank Vacancy 2017
- 6.3 Application Fee For Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18
- 6.4 What Is Process of Selection for Indian Bank Vacancy 2017? Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Process
- 6.5 Pay Scale For Indian Bank Peon Vacancy 2017
- 7 How To Apply For Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18? Registration Process of Indian Bank Security Guard Vacancy
Brief Information For Indian Bank Recruitment 2018?
Name of the Organization: Indian Bank
Vacancy Name: Specialist Officer (SO)
Total No. of Posts: 145
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Important Dates For Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018
Starting Date for Filling up Indian Bank Specialist Officer Application Form: 10.04.2018
Last Date for Submission of Indian Bank SO Application Form: 02.05.2018
Last Date for Depositing Fee Though Online Mode: 02.05.2018
Division of Indian Bank Specialist Officers Bank Vacancy
Indian Bank has released Specialist Officer Vacancy department wise. Thus the applicants who are going to fill Indian Bank Application Form should have check department wise vacancies. More information participants can read the article which is given below.
- Information Technology Department/ Digital Banking Department: 31 Posts
- Information Systems Security Cell: 7 Posts
- Treasury Department: 13 Posts
- Risk Management Department: 6 Posts
- Security Department: 25 Posts
- Credit: 50 Posts
- Planning and Development Department: 2 Posts
- Premises and Expenditure Department: 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank Recruitment 2018? Required Qualification for Specialist Officer Vacancy
Those applicants who are filling Indian Bank Jobs Application Form they should have to fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
Education Qualification for Indian Bank Specialist Officers Vacancy
- Candidates who are applying for Information Technology Department Vacancy they should have completed Bachelor degree for Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology and Post Graduation will be Completed in Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or Computer Science.Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Candidates who are applying for Information Systems Security Cell Vacancy they should have completed B.E / B.Tech or PG in Computer Science & Eng., Technology.
- Candidates who are applying for Treasury Department Vacancy they must have completed 2 years MBA(Finance) / Post Graduate in Banking/Trade Finance/International Business from Recognized University.
- Candidates who are applying for Risk Management Department post they should have completed the Bachelor Degree from the Recognized University and 2 years MBA Diploma, Certification course for IIBF,NIBM,GARP,CFA.
- Candidates who are applying for Security Department Vacancy they must have Graduated from any Recognized University.
- Those candidates who are applying for Credit Department Vacancy Applicants Completed ICWA/ CA and 2 years MBA in Banking and Finance. Certification in credit program from NIBM, IIBF, NISM,.
- Candidates who are applying for Planning and Development Department Vacancy they should have completed PG Degree in statistics and Economics from Recognized University.
- Candidates who are applying for Premises and Expenditure Department Vacancy they should have completed a degree in civil engineering and knowledge of Auto Cad.
Age Criteria for Indian Bank Vacancy 2018
Applicants who are filling the application form for Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment their age not below up to 20 years and not above up to 45 years. Relaxation in age limit for reserved category candidates are mentioned below :
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- Personality with Disability (PWD) Candidate: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman Candidate: 5 years
- Jammu & Kashmir Candidate: 5 years
Pay Scale For Indian Bank Specialist Officers Vacancy
Selected candidates for Indian Bank Recruitment will get salary as per Bank rules. After joining on Specialist Officer, post applicants will paid as as mentioned pay scale/ emoluments along with DA, CCA, HRA, Medical Aid, Retirement Benefits provide as per the Indian Bank rules.
- For Scale I – Rs. 23700/-
- For Scale II – Rs. 31705/-
- For Scale III – Rs. 42020/-
- For Scale IV – Rs. 50030/-
- For Scale V – Rs. 59170/-
Selection Procedure for Indian Bank Specialist Officers Bank Jobs
selection of a candidate for Indian Bank Vacancy will be based on screening test & interview. If a large number of applications received then bank conduct the Screening Test for Selection. General category candidates should have required to get 50% marks and the SC/ST/OBC applicants get 45% marks for qualifying the examination.
How To Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018? Specialist Officer (SO) Bharti
Indian Bank has announced 145 vacancies for Specialist Officers (General Manager, Chief Manager, Senior Manager & Assistant Manage) post. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for Indian Bank SO Jobs can submit the application form through online mode. Process for filling up online application form for Indian Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy, you can check below:
- Firstly, applicants should visit on official website
- Then search Indian Bank SO Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Applicants read carefully.
- If you are eligible for required eligibility criteria then apply link.
- Application Form open in new tab.
- Fill the all required details in the application form.
- Candidates upload your scanned photo & signature in the application form.
- After submission check details correctly.
- Now applicants deposit your application fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out and save it for future use only.
Check Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Apply Online For Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018(link will activate soon)
Conclusion: Indian Bank has published 145 Vacancies for Specialist Officers (General Manager, Chief Manager, Senior Manager & Assistant Manage) posts. Those candidates who are interested in Indian Bank SO Vacancy can apply online from the starting date of 10.04.2018. The last date for submission of online application form for Indian Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy is 02.05.2018.
Dear Friends, Indian Bank has released a notification for 64 Security Guard & Peon post. Those contenders who are interested in Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 can apply for Security Guard and Peon post. Candidate can send duly filled prescribed format application form on the departmental postal address. The last date for receiving an application form for Indian Bank Vacancy is 31.12.2017.
Indian Bank is a nationalized bank running by the central government of India. Headquarter of Indian Bank is Chennai and it’s regional quarters are situated in all the states of India. In recently department of India Bank has declared a notification of 64 Security Guard Jobs. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are searching jobs in Indian Bank. Candidates who are eligible and interested for Security Guard Jobs can fill the application form Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2017. For more details regarding Indian Bank Jobs Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process, you can check notification for Indian Bank Security Guard Vacancy 2017-18 which is available below.
General Details of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 | Apply For Indian Bank Security Guard Jobs
Name of the Department: Indian Bank
Jobs Category: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Post: 64
Name of Post: Security guard cum Peon
Apply mode: Offline
Official link: www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank Peon Recruitment | Region Wise Divisions of Indian Bank Vacancy 2017-18
|Name of Division||Number of Posts for Indian Bank Recruitment|
|1. Andhra Pradesh||04 Post|
|2. Assam||04 Post|
|3. Chandigarh||02 Post|
|4. Gujarat||03 Post|
|5. Karnataka||02 Post|
|6. Kerala||05 Post|
|7. Puducherry||04 Post|
|8. Punjab||01 Post|
|9. Tami Nadu||34 Post|
|10. Telangana||02 Post|
|11. West Bengal||03 Post|
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18?
Those contenders who are looking for Security Guard Bharti in Indian bank they should check their eligibility detail before sending an application form. Complete details of Indian Bank Jobs is shown in below paragraph.
Required Education Qualification for Indian Bank Security Guard Jobs 2017
All Participants should be possess a secondary level certificate from any recognized board. This certification should be done before 31.07.2017. Here only those contenders will apply for Indian bank vacancy who are Ex-Serviceman from Army/ Navy/ Air Force. Candidate should be able to speak, read and write the local language of the state applied. Consistent need to be physically fit for good performance in Security Guard Jobs.
Age Limit for Indian Bank Vacancy 2017
Participants should have age limit between 18 years to 26 years for Indian Bank Peon Recruitment 2017. Age will be calculated as on 31.07.2017. Relaxation in age is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for OBC candidate.
Application Fee For Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18
Candidates are exempted for paying an application fee for Security Guard Jobs in Indian Bank. Detailed information is described in official notification of Indian Bank Jobs.
What Is Process of Selection for Indian Bank Vacancy 2017? Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Process
Participants will be selected through physical standard test and offline written test. Those applicants who will be qualified in the physical standard test will be called for written exam.
Pay Scale For Indian Bank Peon Vacancy 2017
Selected contenders of Indian Bank Peon Vacancy will be paid a respected salary. Here department will paid them Rs. 9560-325/4 10860-410/5 12910-490/4 14870-570/3 16580-655/3 18545. Aspirants will be applicable for allowances like HRA, Dearness and other departmental allowance.
How To Apply For Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18? Registration Process of Indian Bank Security Guard Vacancy
Candidates who are interested in Indian Bank Carrier they can register your self by following these belowsteps. Firstly applier should read all the steps very carefully then go to fill up the application of Indian Bank Peon Recruitment 2017-18.
- Participants should visit on official website www.indianbank.in.
- Then click on carrier section of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18.
- Click on recruitment notification and read it completely without any mistake.
- As we know that process of applying, through offline mode.
- So you should take a print of Indian Bank Security Guard Jobs, registration form.
- Then fill all the columns of the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph in application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with application form.
- After it, send this application form through registered/ ordinary post at the department’s postal address.
Region wise Postal Address for Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2017 – Zones of Indian bank Vacancy
|Sr. No.||State||Indian Bank Recruitment Zonal Office Address||Contact No.|
|1.||ANDHRA PRADESH||INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE VISAKHAPATNAM, 3RD FLOOR, SAI TRADE CENTRE, 2ND LANE, DWARAKA NAGAR, VISAKHAPATNAM 530016||0891-2551552|
|2.||ASSAM||INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE GUWAHATI, SHARMA AND SHARMA MARKET, 2ND FLOOR, R G BARUAH ROAD, OPP GUWAHATI COMMERCE COLLEGE, CHANDMARI, KAMRUP, GUWAHATI 781003||7086066081|
|3.||CHANDIGARH||INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE CHANDIGARH , SCO 191-192 INNER MARKET, SECTOR 7-C, CHANDIGARH 160019||1725055904|
|4.||GUJARAT||INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE AHMEDABAD, 201-205,B BLOCK, RUDRA ARCADE, 2 ND FLOOR, MEMNAGAR, AHMEDABAD 380052||7927431248|
|5.||KARNATAKA||INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE BANGALORE, 4TH FLOOR, EAST WING, 26/27, RAHEJA TOWERS, M G ROAD, BANGALORE 560001||080-22958899|
|6.||KERALA||INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, INDIAN BANK TOWERS, M G ROAD, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695001||0471-2578604/15|
|7.||PUDUCHERRY||INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE PUDUCHERRY, 66/4,EAST COAST ROAD, PAKKAMUDAYANPET, PUDUCHERRY 605008||0413-2257139|
|8.||PUNJAB||INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE LUDHIANA, SCF-88, URBAN ESTATE, PHASE-I, DUGRI, LUDHIANA 141013||0161-5232105|
|9.||TAMIL NADU||INDIAN BANK, CORPORATE OFFICE, 254-260, AVVAI SHANMUGAM SALAI, ROYAPETTAH, CHENNAI 600014||044-28134396|
|10.||TELANGANA||INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE HYDERABAD, 4TH FLOOR , LIBERTY PLAZA, HIMAYATNAGAR, HYDERABAD 500029||040-23223275|
|11.||WEST BENGAL||INDIAN BANK, ZONAL OFFICE KOLKATA, 3/1 R N MUKHERJEE ROAD, 4TH FLOOR, G P O, KOLKATA 700001||033-22488068|
Important Dates of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 | Apply for Indian Bank Security Guard Vacancy
|Participants eligibility will be counted till date||31.07.2017|
|Last date of submitting offline applications of Indian Bank Jobs||31.12.2017|
Conclusion: Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 has issued for 64 Security Guard Vacancy. Those participants who are eligible and interested for Indian bank Jobs can fill up the application form for Security Guard and Peon Vacancy. The last date of receiving offline application is 31.12.2017.