Hello Friends, Are you looking for important topics related to KPSC Teacher & Head Master Exam 2018-19 ? Karnataka Public Service Commission has uploaded KPSC Syllabus 2018 for 700 Head Master & Teacher vacancies. Candidate who wish to appear in Teacher Examination can check KPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018. The date of written examination will be declared soon on the department’s official website. Applicants who appearing in examination can download KPSC Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 pdf for their good preparation. To get more details related to exam pattern, important topics, etc for Teaching Examination, you can read article as given below.
- Quick Details Regarding KPSC Syllabus 2018 | Karnataka PSC Exam Syllabus 2018
- Check Selection Process For KPSC Head Master Exam 2018 | Karnataka PSC Teacher Syllabus :
- KPSC Exam Pattern 2018-19 | Karnataka PSC Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
- Important Topics For KPSC Syllabus 2018 | KPSC Teacher & Head Master Exam Syllabus 2018
- How To Download KPSC Syllabus 2018 ? Karnataka PSC Teacher Exam Syllabus
- General Details of KPSC Syllabus 2018 – Check Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Date
- KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018 | Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Pattern
- How To Download KPSC Syllabus 2018 ? Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Pattern
Quick Details Regarding KPSC Syllabus 2018 | Karnataka PSC Exam Syllabus 2018
Name Of Department : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Well known as : KPSC
Exam Name : KPSC Teacher Exam 2018
Total Vacancy : 700 Posts
Post Title : Head Master & Teacher Exam
Category : Syllabus
KPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 : Available here
Examination mode : Written Test
Karnataka PSC Official Website : kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Dates For KPSC Teacher Exam 2018 | KPSC Head Master Syllabus 2018 :
Starting date to fill online registration form for KPSC Exam 2018 : 23.11.2018
Ending date for submission of application form : 22.12.2018
Check Selection Process For KPSC Head Master Exam 2018 | Karnataka PSC Teacher Syllabus :
Applicants will get selected for Teaching posts on the basis of written exam and personal interview. First, applicants will get called for written exam. Those aspirants who clear in written test will get applicable to attend he personal interview. The final merit list will get made through marks obtained by the applicants in written test and interview. Applicants can also get rest of information about selection criteria for Teacher & other posts through official notification. Candidates can also collect KPSC Syllabus 2018 for the written test as given here.
KPSC Exam Pattern 2018-19 | Karnataka PSC Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
KPSC Department will conduct written exam for Teacher & Head Master posts. KPSC Exam 2018 will be of objective type in nature. The Exam will get based on General Knowledge, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & Concerned Subjects. There will be two papers for the selection. Each paper will contains 100 marks and exam’s duration is 3:30 hours. In KPSC Teacher Exam 2018, there will be negative marking scheme for each incorrect answer. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted in KPSC Head Master Exam 2018. Those applicants who qualify in written exam will get called for personal interview by the department. For further more details about KPSC Exam Pattern 2018, you can check the below section.
Check Karnataka PSC Exam Pattern 2018 :
|1||Objective Multiple Choice Questions||Paper I||General Knowledge||100||1 Hour 30 minutes|
|2||Paper II / Communication||General Kannada||35||2 Hours|
Important Topics For KPSC Syllabus 2018 | KPSC Teacher & Head Master Exam Syllabus 2018
Candidates who preparing for KPSC Teacher Exam 2018 can see subject wise crucial topics here. By the help of below details, Applicants can get KPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 which has been given by the department. Participant may download KPSC Head Master Syllabus 2018 pdf from the link as given below.
KPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Quantitative Aptitude| Karnataka PSC Exam Syllabus 2018:
- Missing Series.
- Number Series.
- Similarities between Numbers.
- Similarities between Series & groups.
- Number Systems includes questions on Simplification.
- Data Interpretation.
- L.C.M., H.C.F..
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Tables & Graphs etc.
KPSC Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 For General Intelligence| KPSC Syllabus 2018 :
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
KPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 For General English | KPSC Exam Syllabus 2018:
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- English Grammar
- Idioms and Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Missing Verbs.
- Para Jumbles.
- Word Formations.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Phrase Replacement
- Cloze test
- Comprehension test etc.
KPSC Syllabus 2018 For General Awareness | KPSC Head Master Exam Syllabus 2018:
- Art & Culture.
- Everyday Science.
- Scientific Research.
- National/International Organizations /Institutions
- Inventions in the World.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian History.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Culture.
Karnataka PSC Syllabus 2018 For General Knowledge | KPSC Teacher Exam Syllabus:
- History GK.
- Geography General Knowledge.
- Latest current affairs.
- National & International Days.
KPSC Head Master Syllabus 2018 For General Hindi – KPSC Exam Syllabus:
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्य – अशुद्धि संशोधन पर आधारित प्रश्न
- विलोम शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- शब्द निर्माण
- पर्यायवाची शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- समोच्चरित भिन्नार्थक शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- भाव पल्लवन/ भाव विस्तार पर आधारित प्रश्न
- अनेकार्थी शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्य परिवर्तन पर आधारित प्रश्न
- मुहावरे/लोकोक्तियाँ पर आधारित प्रश्न
How To Download KPSC Syllabus 2018 ? Karnataka PSC Teacher Exam Syllabus
Candidate who appearing in written test can download KPSC Teacher Syllabus through official site. Here is simple steps to download KPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 pdf :
- Firstly, Participants must log on KPSC Official Website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then applicant should search for link of KPSC Syllabus 2018 & Click on it.
- Read complete KPSC Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 Notification.
- Save & Download syllabus in their devices.
- Candidate can also take print out of Karnataka PSC Syllabus 2018.
Important Links KPSC Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 :
Conclusion : KPSC Syllabus 2018 notification is published on its official portal. Applicants can read or download KPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 from article as given above. The Examination Date for KPSC Teacher Examination 2018-19 will be announced soon on official website.
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released KPSC Syllabus 2018 for Junior Training Officer (JTO) Vacancy. Thus the candidate who applied for 1520 post of Junior Training Officer vacancy should have download KPSC JTO Syllabus 2018. It is necessary document to start the preparation for Junior Training Officer Examination. With the help of KPSC Junior Training Officer Exam Syllabus, you can study in proper way or good score in examination. So here we are providing you topic wise complete details of Karnataka PSC JTO Syllabus which is mentioned below.
A few days ago, Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification for 1520 Junior Training Officer Vacancy. Online application form has start from 19.02.2018. Last date for submission of application form for KPSC Junior Training Officer Vacancy is 23.03.2018. Those candidate who submit online application form for KPSC JTO Vacancy will be applicable for written exam. This examination will conduct in month of March/ April, 2018. Those candidate who want to start preparation for Karnataka PSC JTO Examination should have download KPSC Syllabus 2018.
General Details of KPSC Syllabus 2018 – Check Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Date
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancy||1520|
|Name of Vacancy||Junior Training Officer (JTO)|
|Exam Type||KPSC JTO Exam 2018|
|Date of Examination||March/April, 2018|
|Category||KPSC Syllabus 2018|
|Status of KPSC JTO Syllabus 2018||Available Here|
|Official website of KPSC||www.kpsckar.nic.in|
KPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
As we know that syllabus & exam pattern is a necessary document according to the exam point of view. So here we are providing you, KPSC JTO Syllabus & Exam Pattern. With the help of Karnataka PSC JTO Syllabus & Exam Pattern, candidate can get an idea of question framing and design.
- The KPSC Junior Training Officer Examination will comprising two papers i.e Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Both paper will consist Objective Type question of Multiple Choice.
- Each Paper will carry 200 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
KPSC JTO Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No||Paper||Name of Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration of Paper|
|1.||I||General Paper||200||01 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2.||II||Specific Papers||200||02 Hours|
KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018 | Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Pattern
KPSC JTO 2018 Syllabus for Junior Training Officer Examination has updated on official website. Thus the candidate who are willing to take part in KPSC JTO Examination should have download Karnataka Public Service Commission Syllabus. With the help of Karnataka PSC Syllabus, you can study in proper way or highest score in examination. To keeping in mind the curiosity of candidate here we are providing you subject wise complete details of KPSC Exam Syllabus which is mentioned below :
KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
- Current Affairs- National & International
- Indian Economy
- Countries & currencies
- States & Capitals
- Art & Culture
- Indian Constitution
- General Polity
- Countries & Capitals
Karnataka PSC Jr Training Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 – Fitter
- Soft Skills
- Linear Measurements
- Physical properties of engineering metal
- Drilling processes
- Drill troubles
- Grinding wheel
- Cast Iron
- Locking device
- Method or fixing geared wheels for various purpose drives
- Importance of Technical English terms used in industry
- Foundation bolt
- Washers etc.
KPSC Karnataka Jr Training Officer Syllabus 2018 – Electrician
- Occupational Safety and Health Basic safety introduction
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications
- Fundamental of electricity
- Wires/cable & its specification
- Types of wires and cables
- Explanation of switches
- Chemical effect of electric current
- Application of battery/cell
- Introduction of fitting trade
- Alternating Current
- Basic electronics
- D.C. Machines
- Electrical Measuring Instruments
- Induction motor
- Synchronous Motor
- Industrial wiring
- Assembly & Wiring
- Domestic Appliances
- Power Generation
KPSC JTO Exam Syllabus 2018 – Electronic Mechanic
- Battery /Cells
- Ohm’s law and its variables
- Working principle of a Transformer
- Electrical measuring instruments
- Regulated Power supply
- Computer Networking
- Clipper and Clampers
- Power Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Combinational logic circuits
- ESD Control in Electronics
- Protective Devices
- Electronic Cables & Connectors
- Communication electronics
- Sensors, Transducers and Applications
- Digital Panel Meter
- Fiber optic communication
- Solar Power (Renewable Energy System)
- Cell phones
- LCD & LED TV etc.
PSC Karnataka Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018 – Engineering Drawing
- Introduction to engineering drawing
- Lines and lettering
- Geometric Construction and freehand sketching of a plane figure
- Size and layout of the drawing sheet
- Symbolic representation
- Engineering Curves
- Projection of solids
- Freehand sketch
- Rivet and riveted joints
- Screwed Fasteners
- Detail and assembly drawing
- Screw Threads
- Mechanical Fasteners
- Pipe Fittings
- Gears and pulleys
- Blueprint reading
- Internal electrical wiring and contractors
- Electrical Accessories
- Control panel
- Distribution of power etc.
KPSC Syllabus 2018 for Junior Training Officer Examination – Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Occupational Safety & Health Importance of Safety Measures
- Hand & Power Tools
- Systems of measurement, Description, care & use of – Micrometers
- Drilling machine
- Basic electricity, Electricity principles, Ohm’s law, Current
- Description of Chemical effects
- Basic electronics
- Introduction to welding and Heat Treatment Welding processes
- Non-destructive Testing Methods
- Auto Industry
- Introduction to Engine
- Description and function of Crankshaft, camshaft, Engine Bearings
- Need for Cooling systems
- Intake & exhaust systems
- Diesel Fuel Systems
- Marine & Stationary Engine
- Emission Control
- Clutch components
- Final Drive & Drive Shafts
- Automatic Transmissions
- Steering Systems
- Suspension Systems
- Braking Systems
- Introduction to Electronic fuel injection (EFI) fuel supply system
- Charging system
- Starting system
- Locating vehicle information, Obtaining & interpreting scan tool data.
How To Download KPSC Syllabus 2018 ? Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Pattern
KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus is available on here. Those candidate who are willing to take part in JTO Examination should have download KPSC Syllabus 2018. So here we providing you such simple steps of downloading KPSC JTO Exam Syllabus which is mentioned below :
- At first, candidate should have log on KPSC Official website www.kpsckar.nic.in.
- Then you should have search “KPSC JTO Syllabus 2018”.
- Click on this link.
- After it, download KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus in PDF format.
- Save it on your desktop.
- Then take the print out of Karnataka PSC Syllabus 2018.
Official Link for Downloading KPSC Syllabus 2018
People You may also check :
Karnataka PSC JTO Notification 2018
Conclusion : Karnataka PSC is organizing Junior Training Officer Examination on 28th April, 2018. Those candidate who are wiling to take part in JTO Examination should have download KPSC Syllabus 2018. Official link for downloading Karnataka PSC JTO Exam Syllabus, you can check above.