LSAT – India Admit Card 2016 : LSAT Law Entrance Exam 2016 : Law School Admission Test – India (LSAT – India) is a standardized test for reading & non verbal reasoning skills. LSAT is USA based Law School Admission Test conduced by Law School Admission Council (LSAC). All the candidates, who are applied Entrance Test of LSAT 2016, must download LSAT admit card 2016 before attend your exam center. LSAT 2016 entrance test holding on 15th May 2016 at the various exam center’s & cities. Appeared students also check important information for LSAT 2016 entrance test, LSAT – India exam cities, test schedule, download LSAT – India Admit Card 2016 & more. Check below.
LSAT – India Entrance Test Admit Card 2016 :
|Organization Name||Law School Admission Council|
|Abbreviation As||LSAC India|
|Name of Entrance Test||LSAT India Law Entrance Test (LSAC) 2016|
|LSAT Exam for||Admission in to India Law Colleges|
|Exam Date||15th May 2016|
|Details for||LSAT – India Admit Card 2016|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
About LSAC & LSAT – India 2016 : e Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is an non profit corporation which provides unique, state of art, production & services get admission in to law school & colleges. At present United States, Canada & Australia are member’s of the council. sat application form 2016 The LSAT India is a entrance test of analytical reasoning, logical reasoning and reading comprehension, including comparative reading. LSAT India scores is eligible for the admission process of multiple law colleges in India.
- LSAT – India called Law School Admission Test that is a standardized entrance test, compulsory for admission to LSAT – India.
- LSAT – India entrance test held on 16 cities in India.
- Entrance test will be in Offline of paper-pen-pencil test.
- Question paper will have 04 sections.
- All Question will be objective types & multi choices questions.
- Law School Admission Test date is 15th May 2016 (Sunday).
- LSAT India is a USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
- There is no negative marking for LSAT entrance test 2016.
- It is a good chance to attempt maximum number of questions.
LSAT – India (Law Entrance Exam) Cities : Law School Admission Council conducting LSAT – India 2016 Entrance Examination in 16 cities in various center’s. Candidates, can check below the details below for LSAT – 2016 exam center.
|Region/ Location||Exam City|
|NORTH||Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow|
|SOUTH||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi.|
|EAST||Bhubaneswar,Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi|
|WEST||Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur|
Law School Admission Test Pattern Details :
|LSAT Subject||Number of Question||Test Timing|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 Minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 Minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||Approx. 24||35 Minutes|
|Total : 04 section||92 – 100 Question||Total Timing : 02 Hours & 20 Minutes|
Law School Admission Test Syllabus Details :
1. Analytical Reasoning Questions :
These questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about the structure. The entrance test taker is asked to reason deductively from a set of statements and rules or principles that describe relationships among persons, things, or events. Analytical Reasoning questions reflect the kinds of complex analyses that a law student performs in the course of legal problem solving.
2. Logical Reasoning Questions :
These questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language. Each Logical Reasoning question requires the test taker to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it. The questions are designed to assess a wide range of skills involved in thinking critically, with an emphasis on skills that are central to legal reasoning. These skills include drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determining how additional evidence affects an argument, applying principles or rules, and identifying argument flaws.
3. Reading Comprehension Questions :
These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school. The Reading Comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions, each consisting of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
LSAT – India Admit Card 2016 – Download Here :
Candidates who are going to attend the law school admission test 2016 on 15th May 2016, need to carry a valid hall ticket. LSAT – India Admit Card 2016 download link available on its official site. If you are enable to download entrance test admit card, then follow to below details.
- First of Log in to LSAT exam official portal : www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
- Check download link of “LSAT – India Admit Card 2016 – Download Now”
- Enter your email address for login your account.
- Now fill your application number & dob/pass details for print hall ticket.
- After print this, check the complete info mentioned in the printed admit card.
- Carry your admit card at the time of examination.
Download Links :
- Test Taking Tips for LSAT – India 2016 – Click here
- Analytical Reasoning questions
- Logical Reasoning questions
- Reading Comprehension questions
- LSAT – India Admit Card 2016 – Download
LSAT – India 2016 (Law School Admission Test) is going to conduct on 15th May 2016 in 16 cities of India. Appeared candidates can download their LSAT – India Admit Card 2016 by using the Registered Mail Id with Application No. & DOB details.