Meghalaya Public Service Commission has issued a notification for 228 Assistant Engineer, Lecturer & LDA posts. This a good opportunity for candidates who are searching Jobs in Meghalaya PSC. Thus the candidate eligible and interested for Assistant Engineer & Lecturer Jobs can apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018. The online registration has started from 17.04.2018. Interested candidate can submit the application form for Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy till the last date 31.05.2018. Furthermore details regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of Meghalaya PSC Jobs you may read the article which given below.
General Details For Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018- 228 Assistant Engineer & Lecturer Vacancy
|Name of Post:
Assistant Engineer, Lecturer & LDA
|Total No. of Vacancy:
||Age Limit as on 01.01.2018:
Min. Age: 18 years
SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
|Pay Scale For Meghalaya PSC AE Jobs :
Rs.11,300/- To Rs.22,000/-(Per Month)
|Selection Process of Meghalaya Recruitment 2018
Screening Practical Test
Preliminary Screening Test
Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
|Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
Meghalaya PSC Jobs Notification Release Date: 13.04.2018
Starting date for Filling up Online Application Form: 17.04.2018
Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31.05.2018
|Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018
Download Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs Notification
Apply Online For Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
Division Of Meghalaya PSC Vacancy 2018
- Child Development Project Officer: 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 13 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 1 Posts
- Assistant Research Officer: 1 Posts
- Food Safety Officer: 3 Posts
- Stenography Instructor Grade-II: 1 Posts
- Librarian: 1 Posts
- Junior Engineer Grade-I: 3 Posts
- Librarian in Institutes of Education & Training: 7 Posts
- Assistant Lecturer (Arts Stream): 60 Posts
- Science Stream: 8 Posts
- Commerce Stream: 6 Posts
- Foreman in Tura Polytechnic: 1 Posts
- Research Assistant: 5 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer in office: 1 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer in Tura Polytechnic: 1 Posts
- Senior Health Inspector in the office: 1 Posts
- Research Assistant in Science: 2 Posts
- Senior Computer in the Office: 1 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant (LDA): 90 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III: 3 Posts
- Librarian in Tura Polytechnic: 1 Posts
- Master Technicians in Science: 3 Posts
- Forest Rangers: 9 Posts
How To Fill Application Form For Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, applicants must visit the official visit mpsc.nic.in
- Then search Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018 Notification.
- Read all the notification carefully.
- If you found eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- After it, fill all required details in the application form.
- Then upload your scanned photograph and signature in Meghalaya PSC Jobs Application Form.
- After it, check all details are correct or not in application form
- Now you must deposit the application fee.
- After the deposition of fee, you must click on the “Submit” button.
- Then take a print out of application for future use only.
Frequently Asked Question For Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
Ques.1: What is Pay Scale for Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018?
Answer: Those candidate who select for Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs will paid good salary as per department rule. Candidates get more information about pay scale from the notification link which is mentioned above.
Ques.2: How to Check Division of Meghalaya PSC LDA Vacancy 2018?
Answer: Participants who are interested for any department of Vacancy should have check department wise division of Meghalaya PSC Vacancy 2018. Department wise vacancies division will be mention here in this article. Applicants can read the full article and check the division of Meghalaya PSC Lecturer Vacancy. Furthermore information applicants can check the official notification.
Ques.3: How Can I Submit Application Fee For Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018?
Answer: Those candidates who are filling the application form for Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment, they can submit the application form through Debit Card/ Credit Card, SBI Net Banking. For more details candidate can check the notification which is given above.
Conclusion: Meghalaya Public Service Commission has announced for 228 posts of Assistant Engineer, Lecturer & LDA Vacancy. Those candidates who are searching Jobs in Meghalaya PSC can fill up the application form for Assistant Engineer, Lecturer & LDC Vacancy. The online application form are available on the official website or here. Interested applicant can fill up the application form for Meghalaya PSC Lecturer Recruitment on or before the last date 31.05.2018.