MES Syllabus: Military Engineer Services for the employment no. 20166/LRS/14-15/E1C(1) has published a recruitment for different regions. Lack of candidate has applied for Trade Apprentice post to fill 463 vacant seats. The date of downloading Admit card is going to release soon and the written exam will be held in the month of July.
|MES Recruitment 2017||MES Exam Syllabus 2017||MES Admit Card 2017||MES Result 2017|
Applicant should download MES Syllabus PDF from here for preparation purpose.The candidate who had applied for MES jobs which is released by MES Department should download your MES Exam Syllabus either from here or from the official website. You can also check exam pattern from here. Just click on the link and download full PDF of Military Engineer Services. Applicant must check all the exam news such as time duration, Exam type, marks from here.
MES Group D Exam Syllabus 2017 – MES Syllabus Details
Name of Organization: Military Engineer Services
Mostly Known: MES
Official Website: www.mes.gov.in
Category: Exam Syllabus
No. of Post: 463 Post
Name of the Post: Various Post
MES Group D Exam Pattern :
The paper consists of objective type questions and for each wrong answer candidate will get 0.25 negative marking. The applicant can appear questions in any of the language namely English & Hindi language. For the different subject, you will score different marks and for the General candidate the time duration is 2 hours (i.e. 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon) and for Visually Handicapped candidates the time duration is 2 hours 40 minutes (i.e. 10:00 a.m. to 12:40 noon).
MES Group D Exam Syllabus- MES Syllabus:
Candidate should visit to the official website of Military Engineer Services and download MES Group D Exam Syllabus PDF. All the information related to your exam is given in the notification. Start preparing now because the exam will be going to held in the month of July. The exam consists of following subjects which are given below.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: The question type is of Verbal & non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision-making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal analysis figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal will abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, etc.
- Numerical Aptitude : In this subject the question will cover number system including simplification, decimals, fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest, Measurement, Time and Work, Ratio and Time, Time and Distance, Tables and Graphs, etc.
- General English: In General English, your Language will be checked and its correct usage, vocabulary, grammar, Sentence Structure, synonym, antonyms. Also the question on Paragraph Writing/ Report Writing/ Letter Writing etc. are included.
- General Awareness: This subject is designed to check the ability of the candidates and general awareness of the environment. It is also there to test the knowledge of current events.
- Specialized Topic: In this section, you will get all the question related to Basic Knowledge of accounting of stores matters, general awareness about methods of care and preservation of various kind of materials.
MES Group D Selection Criteria :
The selection for the post of Trade Apprentice on 463 vacancies will be made on their performance in written exam and Skill Test according to your category.
Simple Procedure to download MES Group D Syllabus- MES Syllabus
- Visit to the MES official website i.e. www.mes.gov.in.
- Now search the General Info Section and click on it.
- Click on the “MES Syllabus” link.
- Check whether the notification contains exam syllabus or not.
- Then after click on the download button.
- Also, you can click Ctrl + S button to save the PDF.
- If you applied for MES vacancies then start preparing for the exam.
Download MES Group D Exam Pattern Syllabus PDF- MES Syllabus
Disclaimer: MES Syllabus for 463 posts. The participant should click on the given link and check any of the information such as Recruitment details, Admit Card and Exam syllabus or Exam Pattern.