National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released a notification for 92 post of Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Vacancy. Those candidate who are searching Assistant Manager Vacancy can apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018. Online application form has start from 13th March, 2018. Interested candidate can submit the application form for NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy on or before the last date 2nd April, 2018.
NABARD Bank is inviting online applications from eligible candidate to fill up the vacancy of Assistant Manager (Grade-A) post. This is a good opportunity for candidate who are looking Jobs in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. Those candidate who have done Bachelor’s Degree in respective trade are eligible to apply for NABARD Bank Jobs. Thus the candidate who have fulfill eligibility criteria for NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Jobs can submit the application form though online mode. Starting date for filling up NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Online Form is 13.03.2018. For more detailed information about Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of Assistant Manager Jobs, you can check from advertisement notification of NABARD Recruitment 2018.
General Details of NABARD Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Vacancy
Name of Organization : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Also Known As : NABARD
Jobs Category : Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancy : 92
Name of Vacancy : Assistant Manager (Grade-A)
Official website : www.nabard.org
Division of NABARD Vacancy – Assistant Manager Grade-A Bharti
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released Assistant Manager Vacancy in various discipline. Those candidate who are interested for Asst Manager Jobs can check discipline wise vacancy details of NABARD Bank Recruitment :
- General : 46 Post
- Animal Husbandry : 05 Post
- Chartered Accountant : 05 Post
- Economics : 09 Post
- Environmental Engineering : 02 Post
- Food Processing / Food Technology : 04 Post
- Forestry : 04 Post
- Land Development (Soil Science)/ Agriculture : 08 Post
- Minor Irrigation (Water Resources) : 06 Post
- Social Work : 03 Post
Important Dates for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
Advertisement No. 4/ Grade A / 2017-18
Starting date for Filling up NABARD Jobs Online Application Form : 13th March, 2018
Last date for Submission of NABARD Bank Asst Manager Online Form : 2nd April, 2018.
Date for Downloading Preliminary Exam Call Letter : 27th April, 2018
NABARD Bank Preliminary Exam Date : 12th May, 2018
NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Mains Exam Date : 06th June, 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment 2018 | Required Qualification for Assistant Manager Jobs
- How To Apply for NABARD Bank Recruitment 2018 | Process for Filling up NABARD Assistant Manager Application Form
- General Details of NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager Jobs
- How to Apply Online For NABARD Bank Recruitment 2017 ? Steps to Fill NABARD Online Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment 2018 | Required Qualification for Assistant Manager Jobs
Those candidate who are filling application form for NABARD Vacancy they should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
Education Qualification for NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy
- For Assistant Manager (General) : Candidate should have complete Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry) : Candidate should have complete Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science/ Animal Husbandry with subject with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Assistant Manager (Chartered Accountant) : Candidate should have complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute of Chartered Accountant.
- For Economics : Candidate should have done Bachelor’s with Economics/ Agriculture Economics with 50% marks in aggregate or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Agriculture Economics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- For Assistant Manager (Environmental Engineering) : Candidate should have done Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering / Climate Change / Climate Change Adaptation with 50% marks in aggregate or Post Graduation Degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering / Climate Change Adaptation with 50% marks.
- For Assistant Manager (Food Processing / Food Technology) : Candidate should have complete Bachelor’s Degree in Food Processing / Food Technology with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Assistant Manager (Forestry) : Candidate should have complete Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry with a minimum of 50% marks.
For remaining post qualification details of NABARD Asst Manager Vacancy, you can check from advertisement notification which is given below.
Age Limit for NABARD Recruitment 2018
Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years for NABARD Bank Recruitment 2018. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable up to 03 years for OBC candidate and 05 years for SC/ ST candidate.
Application Fee for NABARD Vacancy 2018 – Assistant Manager Grade-A (RDBS) Bharti
Candidate who are filling application form for NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Jobs should pay as mentioned application fee :
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|For SC/ ST / PWD||Nil/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 150/-|
|For all others||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 800/-|
Pay Scale & Monthly Salary for NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Jobs
Selected candidate will paid starting basic salary of Rs. 28, 150/- per month in scale of Rs. 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600 applicable to officer in Grade-‘A’. Dear Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
Selection Process for NABARD Recruitment 2018
Selection of candidate for NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment will based on Written Examination (Preliminary & Main) and Interview. Those candidate who shortlist in Preliminary Examination should have appear for Main Examination & Interview.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
How To Apply for NABARD Bank Recruitment 2018 | Process for Filling up NABARD Assistant Manager Application Form
Those candidate who have fulfill eligibility criteria for Assistant Manager Vacancy can apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018. Online application form has start from 13th March, 2018. Interested candidate can fill NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Jobs Online Form by follow as mentioned procedure :
- First of all, candidate should have log on NABARD Bank Official website www.nabard.org.
- Then search NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Jobs Notification 2018.
- Read all notification carefully.
- Then you should have click on “Apply Online” link.
- If you are new user then click on Registration link.
- Enter the registration details and click on submit button.
- Then Registration ID & Password will generate.
- Log in with Registration ID and Password.
- Fill up the required details.
- Then you should have make the payment of application fee.
- After the submission of fee you should have upload the scanned image of photograph.
- Then you should have click on “Submit” Button.
- Now you should have take the print out of application for future use.
Important Links for NABARD Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager Vacancy
Conclusion : NABARD Recruitment 2018 Notification has published for 92 post of Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Vacancy. Those candidate who are searching Jobs in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development can fill up the application form for Assistant Manager Vacancy. Application form has start 13th March, 2018. Interested candidate can submit the application form for NABARD Bank Assistant Grade-A Jobs on or before the last date 2nd April, 2018.
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development is organizing NABARD Recruitment 2017 on 91 vacancies of Assistant Manager (Grade A cadre). Participants who are waiting for Bank Jobs 2017-18 should not miss this opportunity. The bank is inviting online application forms from the eligible applicants between 19.06.2017 to 10.07.2017. Interested participants can submit the complete registration forms before the deadline. Applicants who want to check “How to Apply Online for NABARD Bannk Recruitment 2017-18“ ? then read the information coming ahead.
National Bank of Agriculture & Rural Development is popularly known as NABARD Bank. The headquarters is located in Mumbai. It was established on 12th July 1982. The department was established with the recommendations of B. Sivaraman Committee. The bank has replaced Agriculture Credit Department (ACD) and Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) of Reserve Bank of India. It offered various opportunities throughout the year to the eligible applicants. Recently, the department has announced 91 vacancies of Assistant Manager (AM Grade A). Candidates who are interested for Asst Manager Jobs can submit the application form for NABARD Vacancy.
General Details of NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager Jobs
Department : National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)
Recruitment Type : Rural Development Banking Services Admission 2017
Total Post Available : 91 vacancies
Post Name : Assistant Manager
Cadre of the post : Grade A
Application Process : Online Registration Process
Last Date to Apply Online : 10.07.2017
NABRD Official Site : www.nabard.org
Division of NABARD Bank Manager Vacancy 2017
|S.No.||Name of the Discipline||No.of vacancies|
|Rural Development Banking Services (RDBS) – Assistant Manager in Grade “A”|
|(d)||Agriculture Engineering||02 posts|
|(e)||Plantation and Horticulture||04 posts|
|(f)||Animal Husbandry||05 posts|
|(h)||Food Processing||03 posts|
|(j)||Environmental Engineering||03 posts|
|(k)||Water Resource Development & Management||04 posts|
|(l)||Social Work||02 posts|
|(m)||Charted Accountant||03 posts|
|(n)||Company Secretary||02 posts|
|Total RDBS||91 posts|
Important Dates For NABARD Bank Manager Jobs 2017
Advertisement No. 3/ Grade A/ 2017-18
Commencement of Online registration : 19.06.2017
Last date for Submission of NABARD Bank Online Form : 10.07.2018
Payment of Application fees for NABARD Jobs : 19.06.2017 to 10.07.2017
Date of NABARD AM Preliminary Online Examination : August 2017
Education Qualification NABARD Bank Recruitment 2017 | Qualification for Assistant Manager Jobs @ nabard.org
Education Qualification for NABARD Jobs 2017-18
Candidates who want to apply fort NABARD Bank AM Bharti 2017 must bold Bachelor Degree with 50% marks in the relevant field. The applicants who belongs to the Reserved Category need to hold 45% aggregate marks to appear for NABARD AM Recruitment 2017. Candidates who holds Post Graduation Degree must obtain 50% in aggregate or Ph.D Degree from any recognized university or institute. Kindly check NABARD Bank Notification for more updates @ vidhya360.in.
- Graduation or Post Graduation with 50% Marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45% marks)
Age Limit for NABARD Assistant Manager Bharti 2017
The applicants need to be minimum 21 year old to apply for NABARD Bank Recruitment 2017. The maximum age for the applicant do not cross the age limit of 30 years as on 01.06.2017. Participants who belongs to the SC/ST and OBC category will be provided age relaxation in the upper age. Participants of OBC category will be granted 03 year of relaxation in upper age. Applicant of SC/ST category will be provided 05 year relaxation in upper age.
- Minimum Age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
Application Fees for NABARD Recruitment 2017
Firstly the application or examination fees will be Non refundable. The applicants who falls under the category SC/ST/PWD need to pay Rs 150/- as the application fees. Candidates from all other category i.e. General or OBC etc. are requested to pay Rs 800/- as the application fees. The candidates who belongs to the Staff category need not to pay any amounts as examination fees. Check the details for application fees as given below :
Pay Scale for Assistant Manager Vacancy in NABARD Bank 2017
Candidates on selection will be provided Rs 28,150/- per month as the salary. The pay scale would be like this 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600. Apart from this applicants will enjoy all the benefits and govt. perks and facilities. For more details you can check NABARD Assistant Manager Advertisement 2017 Pdf from the official links.
Selection Process for NABARD Bank Recruitment 2017
The applicants will be selected on the basis of three tier selection stage i.e. Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Personal Interview. Those who qualifies the first round i.e. Pre Examination will be called up for second stage i.e. Mains Exam 2017. After calculating the total marks of the applicants, the applicants will be further invited to Personal Interviews. Afterwards the candidates will be granted appointment on 91 Posts of Assistant Manager vacancies.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017
The question paper will be holding objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) of 200 marks. Duration of NABARD 2017-18 Examination will be 120 minutes (02 Hours). The exam will be taken into Online Mode (Computer Based Format). There will be 06 important papers from which question will be designed. The applicants can check the whole exam pattern form the details given below :
|Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Mode)|
|Objective Type Questions : MCQ of 200 marks|
|Reasoning – 20 marks|
|English – 40 marks|
|Computer Knowledge – 20 marks|
|General Awareness – 20 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks|
|Economic & Social Issues – 40 marks|
|Agriculture & Rural Development – 40 marks|
|Total Marks – 200|
For checking the NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Exam Pattern you need to download the NABARD Bank Exam Syllabus 2017 from the official links indicated at the end. We are here providing the best information and successfully preparation tips to crack the NABARD AM Online Examination 2017-18.
How to Apply Online For NABARD Bank Recruitment 2017 ? Steps to Fill NABARD Online Application Form
Applicants who are willing to apply for NABARD Bank Recruitment need to first check important dates. After that they should focus on the eligibility conditions and then start their online registration for NABARD Recruitment 2017-2018. Here Vidhya360 team is providing the general steps to apply online for NABARD Manager Jobs 2017-18 easily. You can also download NABARD Manager Exam Notification from the official links given below.
- First logon to NABARD Bank Website i.e. www.nabard.org
- Now on the home you will get the link to download NABARD Manager Notification 2017 Pdf.
- Click on the link and read all the conditions properly.
- Now search for the Apply Online links and start filling up the application forms.
- Enter Personal Information, Recent Photo, Signature etc.
- Make payment of application fees through online mode.
- Recheck all the details and submit the NABARD Bank Application Form.
- On successful submission you will be allotted Registration ID and Password for login further.
Important Links for NABARD Bank Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager Jobs
You May Also like :
KCCB Admit Card 2017
Conclusion :- NABARD Recruitment 2017 for 91 vacancies of Assistant Manager Grade A cadre. Candidates can send online application forms from 19.06.2017 to 10.07.2017. Examination in online mode will held in August 2017.