Hey Friends Are you searching exam syllabus for NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Exam 2017 ? If yes, then here is information for you. National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development is going to conduct the online examination for 91 Assistant Manager Grade-A Vacancy. All those candidate who want to start the preparation for examination should have download NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017. The examination will consist three Phases. The Phase-I is Preliminary Examination which will be in online mode or consisting the Multiple Choice question of Objective Type. Phase-II is Mains Examination which will be in online mode but consisting the question of Descriptive type. Phase-III is an Interview. To know about Exam Pattern & Scheme of Examination, you check below.
Important Dates for NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017
|Name of Organization||National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Total No. of Post||91|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager Grade-A|
|Exam Type||NABARD Assistant Manager Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||Uploaded Soon|
|Category||NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017|
Detailed Information for NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has released recruitment notification for 91 Assistant Manager Grade-A Vacancy. Online registration has start from 19th June, 2017. Last date for completion of online registration is 10th July, 2017. Those candidate who will complete registration on or before the last date will be applicable for online examination. Now the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has not declare the online exam date. Applied candidate who want to check Selection process, Exam pattern & Scheme of NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Exam is available below.
Selection Process for NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Grade-A Vacancy 2017
As per notification of NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy 2017, selection of candidate for Assistant Manager Jobs will be based on their performance in following Phases :
- Phase-I : Preliminary Exam
- Phase-II : Mains
- Phase-III : Interview
What is the Exam Pattern & Scheme of NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Exam 2017 ?
Exam Pattern is a necessary document according to the exam point of view. With the help of exam pattern, you can get idea of question framing. Here we are providing exam pattern & scheme of NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Exam 2017. The organization of National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development will conduct the Preliminary & Mains Examination for selecting the candidate on Assistant Manager Grade-A Vacancy. The NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Preliminary Examination will consist the Objective type question of Multiple Choice. In this examination, question will be ask from Test of Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Economics & Social Issues.
- A total of 200 marks will be allotted to question papers.
- Duration of paper will be 02 Hours.
NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Group-A Exam Pattern 2017
Phase-I – Preliminary Exam (Online Examination, Objective Type Based)
|Objective||Test of Reasoning||20 Marks||02 Hours|
|English Language||40 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Economic & Social Issues||40 Marks|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40 Marks|
Phase-II – Main Exam (Online Examination, Descriptive Type Based)
- The Phase-II is Mains Examination will be online and comprising the two Papers i.e Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I will comprising the descriptive type question of General English Subject.
- It will include the essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing and letter writing.
- Time duration of exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Paper-II will comprising the Multiple choice question of Economics and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) for General post and Agriculture for candidate applying for Manager (RDBS) Agriculture post.
- Time duration of examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Grade-A Syllabus 2017 | Check Exam Pattern for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development @ nabard.org
NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017 is available here. It is important document according to the exam perspective. With the help of exam syllabus, you can do study in proper way or good score in examination. From here candidate can check topic wise complete details of NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus which is available below :
NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Prelims Syllabus 2017
Reasoning Subject :
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Verbal Classification
- Coding Decoding
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relation
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Ranking Test
- Mathematical Operation
- Direction Sense Test
General Awareness Subject :
- Environment & Ecology
- Current Affairs
- Important Days
- Ranking of India in various development indexes
- Baking Terms
- Sports Awards
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus :
- Number Series
- Decimal Fraction
- Time and Distance
- Boat and Stream
- Unitary Method
- Profit and Loss
- Pipe & Cisterns
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Mains Examination Syllabus 2017
Paper-I Syllabus :
English Subject : Essay Writing, Precis Writing, Comprehension and Business/ Office Correspondence. This question paper will be framed in such a manner to access the writing skill of candidate including of expression and understanding of topics
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017 – Economics & Social Issues Subject :
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Economic Underdevelopment
- Economic Reform in India
- Population Trends
- Poverty Alleviation Programmes of the Government
- Technical and Institutional changes in Indian Agriculture
- Agriculture Performance
- Issues in food security in India
- Industrial Performance
- Regional Imbalance in India’s Industrial Development
- Public Sector Enterprises
- Rural Banking and Financial Institution in India
- Reforms in Banking/ Financial Sector
- Globalization of Economy Co-operation
- Social Structure in India
- Demographic trends
- Urbanization and Migration
- Social Infrastructure
- Health and Environment
- Indian Political System
- Human Development
- Current Economic & Social Issues
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017- Agriculture & Rural Development Subject
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Water Resources
- Farm and Agriculture Engineering
- Plantation & Horticulture
- Animal Husbandry
- Ecology and Climate Change
- Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture and Allied Activities
Official Link To Download NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Group-A Syllabus 2017
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017
Conclusion : NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017 is available here. Those candidate who are going to appear in NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Examination should have download NABARD Bank Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus. Download link of Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF, you can check above.