North Eastern Railway has issued notification for 426 Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master & other vacancy. Student who are waiting for NER Recruitment 2017 should check the eligibility details from official website. North Eastern Railway online application form is available from 25.12.2016 to 10.02.2017. Candidate may read other information of NER RRC ALP Jobs 2017 below.
NER Gorakhpur is inviting eligible candidate for North Eastern Railway 426 RRC ALP & ASM vacancy. Applicant can apply for NER Recruitment 2017 in online mode. Candidate should fill the application form before the last date. Rest of the details like qualification, selection criteria, age limit, NER ALP Syllabus 2017 and other details are given in the next section.
NER Recruitment 2017 Details | RRC Gorakhpur ALP ASM Jobs :
Name of Department : North Eastern Railway
Also Known as : NER
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Job Location : Gorakhpur
Total No. of Post : 426
Name of Vacancy : ALP, ASM & others
Official website : www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Division of Vacancy :
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Commercial Clerk||16 Post||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-|
|2.||Ticket Collector/ Ticket Examiner||46 Post||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|3.||Technician – III/ Diesel/ Mech (DEMU)||11 Post||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|4.||Technician – III/ Diesel/ Elect (DEMU)||05 Post||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|5.||Technician – III/ Diesel/ Mech||11 Post||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|6.||Technician – III/ Diesel/ Fitter||06 Post||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|7.||Assistant LOCO Pilot||224 Post||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|8.||Junior Engineer/ Drawing||01 Post||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|9.||Junior Engineer/ C & W||06 Post||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|10.||Assistant Station Master||56 Post||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2800/-|
|10.||Goods Guard||44 Post||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2800/-|
Important dates for NER General Departmental Competitive Exam 2017 :
NER Notification date : 23.12.2016
Advertisement No. : NER/RRC/GDCE/2016
Starting date for Online Registration : 25.12.2016
Last date for Online Registration : 10.02.2017
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for Gorakhpur NER Recruitment 2017 ?
Qualification for NER Gorakhpur Jobs 2017 :
- Post No. 1 & 2 : Candidate should have completed Intermediate or its equivalent for RRC NER Ticket Collector Jobs 2017 from any recognized university or institute.
- Post No. 3 to 8 : For NER ALP Vacancy 2017 candidate should posses Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute.
- Post 8 & 9 : Applicant should have passed three years diploma in concerned stream for NER Junior Engineer Jobs 2017 from any recognized university or institute.
- Post No. 10 & 11 : Student should have degree in relevant stream or its equivalent qualification for NER ASM Recruitment 2017 from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for Gorakhpur North Eastern Railway Recruitment : For RRC NER Jobs 2017 candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation should be applicable as 0 5 years for SC/ ST category and 03 years for OBC category.
Pay Scale for NER GDCE Recruitment 2017 : Candidate who are going to appear in North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 should check the monthly salary details from the above table.
Application Fee for North Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 : Those who are going to appear in NER GDCE Exam 2017 should no need to pay any exam fee. To know more details applicant should check the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Selection Procedure for NER Exam 2017 : Candidate selection will be made on the basis of Computer based test, written examination, Aptitude test, Document verification & Medical Examination for Gorakhpur NER Recruitment 2017.
North Eastern Railway NER Exam Pattern 2017 :
NER Recruitment 2017 exam consist of computer based test consist of objective type questions. For each wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted from the wrong answer. Those who will shortlisted in Online exam will be eligible to appear in Aptitude test. Candidate can check rest of the details like NER Exam Syllabus, NER Admit Card 2017 etc. from the next line. Read more…
How To Fill NER Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form ?
- Visit to North Eastern Railway website i.e. www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the NER Recruitment 2017 link.
- Open the Notification and read all the information carefully.
- Then after click on the Apply Online link.
- Open the page and fill all the required details in NER Gorakhpur Application Form 2017.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After filling all the information recheck the complete form.
- Click on the submit button and proceed to further steps.
- Take a print out of the application form and bring it at the time of interview.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
You may Also Check :
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
Conclusion : NER Recruitment 2017 for 426 ALP & ASP vacancy. Applicant should submit North Eastern Railway application form before the last date 10.02.2017. Keep in touch with us for further update.
North Eastern Railway is conducting recruitment process for 426 vacancy of Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master & others. Applicant who are going to appear in NER Jobs 2017 should check the Apply Online Procedure for RRC Gorakhpur ALP Vacancy 2017. Step by step procedure are given in the next section through which you can fill the North Eastern Railway 2017 Application Form in easily. You may also check eligibility details Qualification, selection Criteria, Age Limit etc. from the given below link.
Apply Online for RRC Gorakhpur ALP Vacancy 2017/ NER ASP Jobs 2017 :
In this section you are going to know about how to fill NER Online Application form. For your convenience we have provided step by step Apply Online procedure with images. You can check rest of the information from the next line.
- Log on to the official website of North Eastern Railway i.e. www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in and you will be proceed to the home page like shown in the below figure. Then after you have to search the NER Recruitment 2017 has mentioned in the next step.
- In the homepage, at the top menu Contact US/ Recruitment section is given which you have to search and click on it. By clicking on this link you will get NER RRC Notification 2017. Now we are moving to our next step.
- In the last step we have visited to Contact us/ Recruitment link. Click on the same link and you will get some of the options there. You have to search the Recruitment link and click on it. When candidate will click on the Recruitment link, new tab will be open in which there are so many other department name.
- As per the last step when we click on the Recruitment link, new tab will be open. Now, in this new page there are so many options like RRC, RRB, Other Recruitment, RPF, Cultural etc. Among these student need to click on any one option i.e. RRC. When he/ she will click on it then they will be taken to Advertisement page. Rest of the details is given in the next line.
- When Candidate will click on the RRC link then new page will be open as mentioned above. Here you will get so many Notification in which some are new and some are old. But it doesn’t matter because student should search the “General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)” link. There you can see two options one is Notification and other the other is Apply Online.
- You can see that there are two options i.e. Notification & Apply Online link. First you have to click on the Notification link and proceed to further steps. From NER North Eastern Railway Advertisement 2017 read all the eligibility details like qualification, selection criteria, age limit etc. Check whether you are eligible to apply or not. For more details of eligibility Click Here.
- If you are eligible to apply for Gorakhpur NER RRC Recruitment 2017, then from the Advertisement page as you can see above click on the Apply Online link. Proceed to next page and you can see Online Application form. Read the instructions carefully before and at the end of the page click on the “I have read all the terms and condition” link.
- After you click on the Online Application Link new page will be open on the screen. In NER ALP ASP Vacancy 2017 application form candidate need to fill the required details like Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender etc. After he/ she may fill all the details in the NER Application Form 2017 you have to click on the submit butt on as mentioned in the next step.
- After filling all the details candidate need to check all the information from Gorakhpur NER Application Form 2017. You have to provided scanned photo and signature. The photo should be of colored printout and the size of the photo should be 3.5cm X 3.5cm which should be not older than three months. The photo must be in JPG format –100 DPI and should be clearly visible. Photo will be uploaded in 15kb to 40kb size.
- After completing all the formalities enter the character in the captcha and click on the submit button. If you will not fill all the details, then at the time of submitting the NER RRC 2017 Application Form you will be get the alert. So, that applicant can fill the information which they have left before. Other information is given in the next section.
- Submit the RRC NER Application Form 2017 Application Form and take a print out of it and bring it at the time of Interview. After successfully submission of North Eastern Railway Application Form 2017 Registration no. & Password will be appear on the screen. Note that ID & Password for future use.
Note : In this page we have also provided the link for downloading NER ALP Syllabus 2017, North Eastern Railway Admit Card 2017. Candidate who are going to appear in the NER Exam 2017 should go through this page and get the latest update. Student can also bookmark this page or visit to vidhya360.in for further update and proper guidance.