Are you aware of OPSC Recruitment 2019? You will be glad to know here is good news for you. Odisha Public Service Commission has released the notification for 67 Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Conservator Vacancies. Applicants who are interested candidates can fill up the application form for OPSC Forest Ranger Vacancy 2019. Starting Date of online registration process was 15.02.2019 for Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Conservator Jobs. Candidates need to pay Rs 500/- as application fees for OPSC Jobs 2019. You can collect more details related to Odisha PSC Vacancy from the given below article.
Summary For OPSC Recruitment 2019 | Odisha PSC Forest Ranger Vacancy Notification
|Department’s Name||Odisha public service Commission|
|Post Name||Forest Conservator & Forest Ranger|
|Total No. of vacancies||67 Post|
|Mode of Application||Online Application Process|
|OPSC Vacancy 2019 Closing Date||14.03.2019|
Required Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019 | Important Dates For Odisha PSC Jobs 2019
|OPSC Notification Number||22 of 2018-19|
|Releasing Date of OPSC Forest Ranger Jobs Advt.||28.01.2019|
|Commencement of OPSC Recruitment 2019 Registration||15.02.2019|
|Last date for submitting completely filled application form||14.03.2019|
|Deadline to submit the fee through SBI Bank||19.03.2019|
|01. Assistant Conservator of Forests||25 Posts|
|02. Forest Ranger||42 Posts|
|Education Qualification For OPSC Jobs 2019||Applicants must have hold a Bachelors degree from a recognized university in one relevant subject.|
|Age Limit For OPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019||
|Selection Process For Odisha PSC Recruitment 2019||
|Age Relaxations For OPSC Vacancy 2019||
|Pay Band For Odisha PSC Forest Ranger Jobs 2019||
Frequently Asked Question For OPSC Forest Ranger Vacancy 2019 | Problems Occurs For Odisha PSC Jobs
How To Apply Online For OPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants need to check the OPSC official website i.e opsc.gov.in
- On the webpage search for OPSC Forest Ranger Notification Pdf.
- Click on it. Study the OPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement.
- Then press the Apply Link.
- An application form will appear in your computer screen.
- Fill up the application form.
- Upload the photograph & signature in the online form.
- Candidates need to pay application fees.
- Do the payment for
- After that click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of Application Form in the plane paper.
What Is The Physical Measurement For OPSC Forest Ranger Jobs?
Important Links For Odisha PSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: OPSC Recruitment 2019 notification is available for 67 Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Conservator Jobs. Fill up the application form for OPSC Forest Ranger Jobs from here before the last date which is 14.03.2019.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification for filling up the 1950 post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical Health Services Cadre Under Health & Family Welfare Department. Those candidates who are eligible and interested for Medical Officer Jobs can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019. Online application form will start from 10.01.2019. Interested candidate can submit the application form on or before the last date 31.01.2019.
OPSC is inviting online applications from eligible candidate to fill up the vacancy of Medical Officer (MO) post. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are searching Jobs for OPSC MO Recruitment 2019. So the interested candidate can submit the application form through online mode. For more details like Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of MO Jobs , you can check notification for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2019.
Overview of OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Odisha PSC MO Jobs Notification 2019
Name of Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
Jobs Category: Govt Jobs
Location of vacancy: Odisha
Total No. of Vacancy: 1950
Name of Post: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
Mode of Registration: Online Process
Official website: opsc.gov.in
Important Dates for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 | Odisha PSC Jobs
Advertisement No.: 18 OF 2018-19
Publish of OPSC Notification: 05.01.2019
Starting date for Filling up OPSC Recruitment Application Form: 10.01.2019
Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31.01.2019
Closing date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Branch of SBI: 04.02.2019
Category wise Distribution of OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
- Unreserved Category: 838 Posts
- Schedule Caste: 435 Posts
- Schedule Tribe: 677 Posts
What Is The Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2019? Required Qualification & Age Criteria for Odisha PSC Jobs
Applicants who want to apply for OPSC MO Recruitment can check their eligibility criteria from here. It includes the information of the minimum qualification & age criteria for Odisha PSC MO Vacancy 2019. You can check the eligibility criteria as mentioned below for OPSC Bharti 2019.
Education Qualification For OPSC MO Jobs 2019
Candidates must have M.B.B.S Degree or any other equivalent Degree from the Medical College or Institutions or OPSC Vacancy 2019. The Department also want conversion of certificates recognized by Medical Council for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, details candidates can check the OPSC Notification 2019.
Age Criteria For Odisha PSC MO Recruitment 2019
Applicants should have minimum age limit 21 years old for OPSC Jobs 2019. Maximum age should be not more than 32 years old for OPSC MO Vacancy. Age relaxation is also available as per rule of the Govt for Odisha PSC Bharti 2019. Candidates can go through the age relaxation which is given below category wise for OPSC Recruitment 2019.
Upper Age Relaxation For OPSC MO Bharti 2019
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female/ PWD category candidates: 05 years
Check Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale For Odisha PSC MO Bharti 2019 – OPSC Vacancy 2019
Application Fees For Odisha PSC Vacancy 2019
Applicants who belong to General have to pay Rs 500/- as application fees for OPSC MO Recruitment 2019. For SC/ST/PWD category candidates their OPSC Bharti 2019. The Department will be accepting the application fees through any Branch of State Bank of India for Odisha PSC MO Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process For OPSC Jobs 2019
The Department will be selecting the eligible candidates on the basis of written exam for OPSC MO Vacancy 2019. Applicants who qualify in written exam will only be eligible for Odisha PSC MO Jobs 2019. For furthermore information candidates can check the Odisha PSC Bharti 2019 Notification
Pay Band For OPSC Vacancy 2019
Selecting candidates will be getting the nice pay band from the department for OPSC MO Jobs 2019. The Department will be offering the Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with G.P. of Rs. 5,400/- (Pre-revised) (P.B.-3) for Odisha PSC MO Bharti 2019.
How To Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019 ? Steps for Filling up OPSC Medical Officer Jobs Online Form
Applicants who want to fill online application for OPSC MO Jobs can check the steps from here as given below.
- At first, candidates should have log on Official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Then search “OPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 ”.
- Read all OPSC MO Vacancy 2019 notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned image of photo & signature in the application form.
- Then recheck all given details in Odisha PSC MO Vacancy 2019.
- Now you should have click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of OPSC Application Form.
- Take out the print of Application Form For future use
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: Odisha Public Service Commission is inviting the candidates to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019. Applicants can fill up the online application form for 1950 OPSC MO Bharti 2019 from here before the last date which is 31.01.2018.
Odisha Public Service Commission are released a notification for OPSC Recruitment 2018. Health & Family Welfare Department are announced Odisha Dental Surgeon Vacancy for 198 Posts. Candidates who are interested for this vacancy they should apply online application there form will be Started on 20.03.2018 and the Last Date of Submission is 07.04.2018 for OPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs. Participants should apply their applications form before the last date of registration. Furthermore information for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018, Applicants read the full article and check the notification given link below.
Brief Details for OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification For Dental Surgeon Jobs
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name Of Department: Health & Family Welfare Department
OPSC Vacancy Name: Dental Surgeon in Group-A (Jr)
Total No. of Posts: 198 Posts
Job Location: Cuttack
OPSC Recruitment 2018 Status: Available
Official Website of OPSC: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Dates of OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy
Interested candidates who are going of OPSC Job 2018 for Odisha Dental Surgeon Examination there online registration form will be available here. Applicants have any required information they must check notification given link below.
Online Registration Starting Date: 20.03.2018
Last Date of Submission: 07.04.2018
Exam Tentatively held on: 06.05.2018
Last Date for Receipt Hard Copy Documents: 13.04.2018
What is the Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Odisha Dental Surgeon Job
Participants who are interested for appear in OPSC Examination they must check the required eligibility criteria, education qualification, age criteria, etc. And after that they are going to fill up online application forms. More details about OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, Selection Process etc., candidates visit the official website.
Education Qualification Of Odisha Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2018
All the applicants who are going to fill up online application form for the OPSC Job, they should check there education criteria must be required.
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery, or equivalent Degree from a Medical College recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Participants have a Registration Certificate.
- Applicants who appear in exam they must have Conversion Certificate recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
Age Criteria For OPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy – PSC Odisha Recruitment 2018
Candidates who apply for OPSC Dental Surgeon Job they should have not cross the age limit. Health & Family Welfare Department has decided the 21 years as a minimum age limit and the maximum age limit as 32 years. The age limit will be calculated from the date 01.01.2018. Aspirants who born earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.1997 not be eligible for this OPSC Recruitment. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per Government rules. In the Government rules accordingly upper age candidates shall be relaxed up to 5 years of in-service Doctors.
Selection Process of OPSC Recruitment 2018 Or OPSC Dental Surgeon
Participants who have appeared in OPSC Vacancy Exam there selection will be based on written examination and Education Qualification marks. Candidates must have require the 30% marks of Educational and 70% marks in written test. And no negative marking for wrong answers. Furthermore details about marks for there selection they must read the article and check the official notification.
Exam Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions
Time Duration: 03 hours
Total No. of Questions: 200
Total Marks in written Test: 200 marks
Pay Scale for the Odisha PSC Jobs – OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018
Applicants who are selected for the written examination in Odisha Vacancy they will payable respected salary. The Health & Family Welfare Department has decided the Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400 as per 6th pay commission. More details about OPSC Job grade pay, commission aspirants must read the article and check the notification given link below.
Application Fee Should Be Paid of OPSC Vacancy 2018 For Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Job
Aspirants they are going to fill the online application form they must be required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 300 only. Any more information category wise exam fee regarding they should have check the notification.
How to Fill Online Application form for OPSC Recruitment 2018 | OPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy
Candidates who are interested for OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment there online application form will be available. Interested applicants can fill the online application form for Odisha Job 2018 before the last date of submission. Participants these easy steps to filling the online application form.
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official website.
- Then they check the Odisha PSC Jobs 2018.
- Read all the information carefully from Odisha Vacancy notification.
- Now click on the OPSC Dental Surgeon Job online form link.
- New Page will open in other tab.
- On this page, you get the OPSC Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Candidates fill the application form and upload their document and scanned passport size photo or signature properly in OPSC Job Online Form.
- Applicants pay the online application fees.
- Check the all details carefully before submitting the form.
- Take a print out for future use only.
Links for OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Odisha PSC Vacancy 2018
You May Also like:
Conclusion for Odisha PSC Recruitment: Odisha Public Service Commission are released a notification for OPSC Recruitment 2018 for Odisha Dental Surgeon Recruitment 198 Posts. Participants who are interested for this vacancy they should apply online submission there form will be Started on 20.03.2018 and the Last Date of Submission is 07.04.2018 for OPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy.
Dear Applicants Are you looking Jobs in OPSC ? Here is news for you. In recently, Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification for 224 Lecturer Vacancy. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Lecturer Vacancy can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018. Online application form for OPSC Vacancy will be available from 19.01.2018. Interested candidate can fill the application form for OPSC Lecturer Jobs till the last date 19.02.2018.
Odisha Public Service Commission is inviting online applications for Lecturer Vacancy. This is a good opportunity for candidate who are searching Jobs in Odisha. Candidate who have passed First Class Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in respective discipline are eligible for OPSC Recruitment 2018. Those candidate who have fulfill eligibility criteria can submit the application form for OPSC Vacancy though online mode. Last date for sending hard copy of online submitted application form is 28.02.2018. To get details regarding Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale and Selection Process of OPSC Lecturer Jobs, you can check below.
Overview of OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Odisha PSC Lecturer Jobs
Name of Organization : Odisha Public Service Commission
Also Known As : OPSC
Jobs Category : Govt Jobs
Jobs Location : Odisha
Total No. of Post : 224
Name of Post : Lecturer
Official website : www.opsconline.gov.in
Division of OPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 – Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018
- Lecturer in Mathematics & Science (Physics) : 12 post
- Lecturer in Mathematics & Science (Chemistry) : 12 post
- Lecturer in Mathematics & Science (Mathematics) : 12 post
- Lecturer in English : 07 post
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering : 51 Post
- Lecturer in Mechanical : 30 Post
- Lecturer in Electrical : 27 Post
- Lecturer in Electronics : 31 Post
- Lecturer in Instrumentation and Control : 04 Post
- Lecturer in Computer Science & Engineering : 12 Post
- Lecturer in Automobile : 05 Post
- Lecturer in Textile Technology : 02 Post
- Lecturer in Architectural Assistantship : 02 Post
- Lecturer in Chemical : 07 Post
- Lecturer in Mining : 04 Post
- Lecturer in Metallurgical : 04 Post
- Lecturer in Drilling Engineering : 02 Post
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2018 for Lecturer Jobs
OPSC Advt No. 13 of 2017-18
Starting date for Filling OPSC Jobs Application Form : 19.01.2018
Last date for Submission of Odisha PSC Lecturer Jobs Application Form : 19.02.2018
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application form : 28.02.2018
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Required Qualification for Odisha PSC Lecturer Vacancy
Those candidate who are applying for Lecturer post of Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018 they should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
Education Qualification for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Candidate who are applying for OPSC Lecturer Vacancy they should have passed first class Mater’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in respective discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit for Odisha PSC Vacancy
To apply against OPSC Lecturer Jobs, candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years as on 01.08.2018. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidate as per rule of Government of Odisha.
Application Fee for OPSC Lecturer Jobs
Candidate who are filling application form for Odisha PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 should have pay application fee of Rs. 300/-. Candidate who belong to SC/ ST category of Odisha State and Persons with Disability candidate are exempted from payment of fee.
Note : Candidate can deposit fee for OPSC Vacancy though online Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Pay Scale & Monthly Salary for Odisha PSC Lecturer Vacancy
Selected candidate will get good salary for OPSC Recruitment 2018. After joining on Lecturer post, candidate will paid pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- with usual dearness and other allowances sanctioned by Government of Odisha from time to time.
Method of Selection for OPSC Recruitment 2018
Selection of candidate for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 will based on following test :
- Written Examination : 500 Marks
- Interview & Personality Test : 500 Marks
How Can I Fill Application Form for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 ? Process for filling OPSC Jobs Online Form
Those candidate who have fulfill eligibility criteria for Lecturer Vacancy can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018. Online application form will start from 19.01.2017. Interested candidate can fill the application form up to the last date 19.02.2018. Step wise procedure for filling up OPSC Lecturer Jobs Application Form you can check below :
- First of all, candidate should have log on Official website www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Then you should have click on “OPSC Lecturer Jobs Notification”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photo & Signature in application form.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, you should have deposit application fee.
- Now you should have click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application form.
- Attach the required copy of certificate along with application form.
- Send this, hard copy of application at below address.
Document To Be Attach Along with Application Form
- H.S.C or equivalent Certificate in support of declaration of age issued by Concerned Board/ Council.
- Intermediate / +2 Examination Certificate or equivalent Certificate issued by Concerned Board/ Council.
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate from recognized University.
- Master’s Degree Certificate from recognized University.
- Mark list in support of all examinations passed (i.e H.S.C to Master’s Degree)
- Two recent passport size photograph which have been uploaded in application form.
Postal Address for Sending OPSC Lecturer Jobs Application Form
Odisha Public Service Commission,
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2018 | Odisha PSC Lecturer Vacancy
Click Here for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2018
Click Here To Apply Online for Odisha PSC Jobs (link will activate on 19.02.2018)
Conclusion : OPSC Recruitment 2018 has issued for 224 post of Lecturer Vacancy. Those candidate who are searching OPSC Jobs can fill the application form for Lecturer Vacancy. Last date for submission of application form for OPSC Lecturer Vacancy is 19.02.2018. For more detailed information about Lecturer Vacancy, you can check Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification which is given above.
Dear Friends, Are you waiting for OPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2017 ? If yes, here is news for you. In recently, Odisha public service commission has declared a OPSC Recruitment 2017-18 for Notification for 106 Group-A & Group-B Services Vacancy. Those candidate who are interested for Odisha PSC Civil Services Examination can apply through online mode. Online application forms will available form 30.11.2017. Interested candidate can submit the application form for OPSC Vacancy on or before the last date 14.12.2017.
Odisha Public Service Commission is also known as OPSC. A few days ago, OPSC has released OPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for recruitment of eligible candidate for Civil Services post. Those applicant who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible for OPSC Vacancy 2017. Those candidate who have not yet applied for OPSC Group-A Group-B Service Vacancy can do registration before the last date. Candidate can check direct link which is mentioned below to get full detailed information of notification pdf and apply online link for OPSC Odisha Civil Services Jobs 2017.
Overview of OPSC Recruitment 2017-18 | Get Odisha PSC Civil Service Exam Details
Name of Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
Also Known As: OPSC/ Odisha PSC
Exam Name : OPSC Civil Service Exam
Total No. of Post : 106
Name of Vacancy : Group-A & Group-B
Apply mode : Online
Official website : www.opsc.gov.in
Category Wise Distribution of OPSC Vacancy 2017 – Odisha Civil Service Examination 2017
|Category – 1st|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Odisha Administrative Service, Group – A||36 Post||Rs. 56100/- in Level – 12|
|2.||Odisha Police Service, Group – A||9 Post|
|3.||Odisha Finance Service, Group – A||24 Post|
|Category – 2nd|
|4.||Odisha Co-Operative Service, Group – B||03 Post||Rs. 44,900/- in Level – 10|
|5.||Odisha Revenue Service, Group – B||20 Post|
|6.||Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group – B||14 Post|
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Recruitment 2017-18 ? Required Qualification for OPSC Civil Services Exam 2017
Education Qualification For Odisha PSC Jobs 2017
Candidate who want to apply for Odisha Civil Services Examination should have done Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute. Candidate should be able to fluently speak, read and write the Odia language.
Age Limit For OPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate who wish to apply for Odisha PSC Civil Service Vacancy, their minimum age limit should be 21 years and maximum age limit should be 32 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidate as per rule of Government rule.
Application Fee for Odisha Civil Service Exam 2017
Those candidate who are going to fill application form for OPSC Group-A & Group-B Services Jobs should have pay application fee of Rs. 300/- .Scheduled caste, ST of Odisha state and persons with disability (PWD) should not need pay application fee.
Pay Scale For OPSC Recruitment 2017-18 | 2017
After selection on OPSC Odisha Civil Services Vacancy, candidate will paid as mentioned paid as mentioned salary :
- For Group-A Services Post : Candidate will paid Rs. 56, 100/- in Level 12-Cell-1 in 1st Schedule of Pay Matrix provided under Rule-3 of ORSP Rules. 2017.
- For Group-B Services Post : Candidate will paid Rs. 44, 900/- in Level 12-Cell-1 in 1st Schedule of Pay Matrix provided under Rule-3 of ORSP Rules. 2017
Selection Process of OPSC Civil Services Vacancy 2017
Candidate will select for OPSC Odisha Group-A Group-B Services Vacancy on the basis of Preliminary, Mains, Personality Test or Interview. For more details regarding OPSC Civil Service Examination you can check below :
- Preliminary Exam: This is the first stage of Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam 2017. In this paper questions will be asked from general studies subject. There is two papers in this pre test, each paper has total 2 hours of duration. Those appliers will be qualified in pre exam would be called for mains examination.
- Mains Examination: This paper has divided in two parts which consist Compulsory Papers and for 1400 marks and Optional Papers for 1200 marks. Those will qualify in Odisha PSC Civil Services Mains Examination will be called for interview.
- Personality Test Or Interview: This test has not a well sated plan of questions. These question will carry a total of 250 marks.
How Can I Fill Application Form for OPSC Civil Service Exam 2017 ?
Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a notification for Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam 2017. Those candidate who are in interested in OPSC Recruitment 2017-18 can fill up the application form for Group-A & Group-B Services Vacancy. For apply online steps, you can check below :
- At first, candidate should have log on Official website www.opsconline.gov.in
- Then search the notification of “Odisha PSC Civil Service Exam 2017”.
- Read this notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any error.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in application form.
- After that, make the payment of application fee.
- Recheck all filled details.
- Then click on “Submit” button after submission of OPSC Civil Services Application Form.
- Take the print out of application for future use.
Important Dates for OPSC Civil Services Jobs 2017-18 | OPSC Recruitment 2017-18
Starting date of Filling up Online Application Form : 30.11.2017
Last date of Submission of Application Form : 14.12.2017
Last date for depositing fee : 16.12.2017
Official Links for OPSC Civil Service Exam 2017 | Odisha PSC Vacancy 2017
Conclusion for OPSC Jobs 2017 : Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification for Civil Services Exam 2017. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Group-A & Group-B Services Vacancy can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2017-18. Application forms has start from 30.11.2017. Interested candidates can fill up the application form for Odisha PSC Group-A Group-B Services Vacancy on or before the last date of 14.12.2017.