Are you looking for OSSSC Recruitment 2019? If Yes then you are searching from right place. Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is well known as OSSSC which is inviting the candidates to appear in the 1746 Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk posts. Applicants who are interested can apply online for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 from here. Starting Date of the online registration was 29.12.2018 for Jr. Assistant & Clerk vacancies. The Final Date of submitting the completely filled application form will be 29.01.2019 respectively for OSSSC Vacancy 2019. Candidates can check the furthermore more details related to eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees etc from the given below article for Odisha SSSC Jobs 2019.
Fresh Update as on 19.01.2019: Applicants who are interested can apply for OSSSC Recruitment from here. The Department will shortly be closing the online registration as on 29.01.2019 for Clerk Jobs 2019
- 1 Collect Details For OSSSC Recruitment 2019 : 1746 OSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Notification
- 2 What Is The Eligibility Criteria For OSSSC Recruitment 2019? Education Qualification & Age Criteria For OSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019
- 3 How Can I Select For OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2019? Also Check Application Fees & Pay Scale For OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 4 What Are Simple Steps To Apply For OSSSC Recruitment 2019? Download Odisha SSSC Bharti 2019 Forms
Collect Details For OSSSC Recruitment 2019 : 1746 OSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Notification
Name of Department: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
Also Known As: OSSSC
Total No. of Jobs: 1746
Vacancy Name: Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk
Mode of Registration: Online Process
Location of Jobs: Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Last Date for Odisha Junior Clerk Jobs: 29.01.2019
Official Website: osssc.gov.in
Important Dates For OSSSC Vacancy 2019 – OSSSC Junior Assistant SSSC Recruitment 2019
Upload of OSSSC Notification Date: 28.12.2018
Starting Date of filling an application form for OSSSC Recruitment: 29.12.2018
Last Date of the online registration process: 29.01.2019
Opening Date of depositing the examination fees: 29.12.2018
Closing Date of doing payment of Examination fees: 29.01.2019
Depositing the examination fees by treasury Challan: 30.01.2019 to 06.02.2019
Final Date of submitting the online application 29.12.2018 to 06.02.2019
How Can I Check Distribution of OSSSC Bharti 2019? Post-Wise Division of Odisha SSSC Vacancy 2019
Available Vacancies: 1746
Post Name: Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk
01. Classification of OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs
- Agriculture Department: 54
- Finance Department: 82
- Forest & Environment Department:L 154
- Health & Family Welfare Department: 18
- Revenue & District Management Department: 920
- Social Security and Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department: 45
- Steel & Mines Departments: 09
02. Check OSSSC Junior Assistant Bharti 2019
- Women & Child Development Department: 243
03. Junior Clerk – Special Drive for SC & ST Backlog Vacancy
- Finance Department: 89
- Health & Family Welfare Department: 27
- Revenue & Disaster Management Department: 105
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For OSSSC Recruitment 2019? Education Qualification & Age Criteria For OSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019
Applicants who want to fill the OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment application form can check eligibility criteria from here. It includes the details of the minimum qualification & age criteria for Odisha SSSC Bharti 2019. Candidates are required to fulfil the eligibility criteria for OSSSC Jobs otherwise their application forms will get rejected. You can check the eligibility criteria information which is given below it.
Required Education Qualification For Odisha SSSC Recruitment 2019
Applicants must hold the Degree +3 passed certificate from the recognized Board for OSSSC Bharti 2019. The Department wants the basic knowledge in the Computer Skills for OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2019. For furthermore information candidates can check the OSSSC Notification Pdf.
Age Criteria For OSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2019
Candidates who are applying for OSSSC Recruitment 2019 must have minimum age 18 years old. Maximum age should not be more than 32 years old for OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2019. The Department will be providing the age relaxation to the candidates for Odisha SSSC Jobs 2019. Applicants can check the category wise upper age relaxation for OSSSC Vacancy 2019 as given below.
Upper Age Relaxation For Odisha SSSC Recruitment 2019
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women category: 05 years
How Can I Select For OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2019? Also Check Application Fees & Pay Scale For OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
Application Fees For OSSSC Vacancy 2019
Applicants who belong to General /OBC category have to pay Rs 100/- as application fees for OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2019. For SC/ST/PWD category candidates their application fees is exempted for OSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2019. You can pay the application fees through both the methods online or conventional mode.
Selection Process For OSSSC Jobs 2019
Candidates who are going to fill online form for OSSSC Junior Clerk Bharti their selection will be based on Written Exam & Skill Test. Firstly the department will be taking the written exam for OSSSC Recruitment 2019. Applicants who clerk the written exam will be allowed to get appear in the Skill Test. For furthermore information candidates can check the OSSSC Notification Pdf.
Pay Band For OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
Selected candidates will be getting the good amount of pay band from the department for OSSSC Recruitment 2019. The Department will be offering the Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- (PB-1also offer Rs. 1900/- as grade pay for Odisha SSSC Jobs.
What Are Simple Steps To Apply For OSSSC Recruitment 2019? Download Odisha SSSC Bharti 2019 Forms
Applicants can check the simple steps to apply online form for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019. After that, you can download the OSSSC Junior Assistant Bharti application form.
- First of All, You need to check the OSSSC official Website i.e osssc.gov.in
- Secondly, search for OSSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification on the homepage.
- Click on it. Study the complete OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy Notification.
- After that click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the complete OSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form carefully.
- Upload the colored passport size photo & signature in the online form.
- Recheck the complete Odisha SSSC online form.
- Then proceed to payment window to pay application fees.
- Deposit the OSSSC Jobs application fees.
- Then Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of application form on the plain paper for future use.
Download OSSSC Bharti 2019 Notification Having 1746 Posts
Click Here To Apply Online For Odisha SSSC Vacancy 2019
Subject Wise Odisha SSSC Exam Syllabus From Here
Download OSSSC Hall Ticket For Written Exam
Conclusion: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has uploaded the OSSSC Recruitment Notification on its site. There are 1746 Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant vacancies are available in the department. Applicants can fill online form for OSSSC Junior Clerk Bharti 2019 before the last date which is 29.01.2019