RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has released a notification for 11255 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Assistant Vacancy. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are waiting for Clerk Vacancy. Thus the candidate who are eligible and interested for RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Vacancy can apply online till the last date 8th June 2018. The online application form will start from 10th May 2018. For more detailed information regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of Rajasthan RSMSSB Clerk Vacancy, you can check below.
- 1 General Details for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Important Dates for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Education Qualification for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Age Limit for RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Bharti 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale for RSMSSB LDC & Junior Assistant Post
- 1.7 Selection Process for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
- 2 How Can I Fill RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Application Form 2018?
General Details for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
Name of Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
Jobs Category: Government Jobs
Jobs Location: Rajasthan
Apply Mode: Online
Total No. of Vacancy: 11255
Name of Vacancy: Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Assistant
Official website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Dates for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
RSMSSB Clerk Notification Publish Date: 16.04.2018
Starting Date for Filling up RSMSSB LDC Application Form 2018: 10.05.2018
Last Date for Submission of RSMSSB Clerk Junior Assistant Application Form: 08.06.2018
Last Date for Deposition of Fee Through E-Mitra Kiosk, Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking: 08.06.2018
RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Vacancy Details
|S.No||Department Name||Name of Post||Non-TSP||TSP||Total Post|
|1.||Govt Secretariat||Clerk Grade-II||329||–||329|
|3.||Department/ Offices under State Govt.||LDC/ Junior Assistant||9768||1149||10917|
Education Qualification for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
- Candidate should have Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination.
- Candidate should have done “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course Conducted by DOEACC under control of Department of Electronics, Government of India.
Candidate should have done Certificate Course on Computer by NIELIT, New Delhi.
Candidate should have done operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPSC) certificate organized under National / State Council or Vocational Training Scheme.
Candidate should have completed Degree/ Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science / Computer Application from a University established by law in India or from an Institution recognized by the Government.
Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in Country with Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the Subjects.
Candidate should have completed Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
Candidate should have completed Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under Control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
Age Limit for RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Bharti 2018
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on 01.01.2019. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidate as per department rule of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
Age Relaxation for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Bharti 2018
- General (Female) Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ ST /OBC (Male) Candidates of Rajasthan State: 05 Years
- SC/ ST /OBC (Female) Candidates of Rajasthan State: 10 Years
Application Fee for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Jobs 2018
|Gen/ Unreserved and OBC (Creamy Layer)||Rs. 450/-|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ ST / PH Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Note: Application fee can be deposited through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking / E- Mitra Kiosk.
Pay Scale for RSMSSB LDC & Junior Assistant Post
The selected candidate will be paid level-5 pay matrix for Rajasthan RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk & Junior Assistant Vacancy.
Selection Process for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
Candidate will select for RSMSSB Clerk Recruitment on the basis of Written Examination & Tying Speed Test. This examination will conduct in September 2018. Those candidates who shortlist in written examination should have appeared for Tying Test.
Exam Scheme for RSMSSB LDC Clerk Vacancy 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board will organize the written examination for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk post. In this examination, two paper will consist. Paper-I will consist the question of General Knowledge, General Science, Mathematics subjects and Paper-II will consist of General Hindi and English subjects.
- Each paper will carry a total of 100 marks.
- Duration of each paper will be 03 Hours.
How Can I Fill RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Application Form 2018?
- At first, the candidate must log on Official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then search the notification for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018.
- Read all notification carefully.
- After it you must click on “Apply Online” Link.
- Register if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” to generate Single Sign-On (SSO) Id and Password.
- After Registration, Login with SSO Id & Password.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form.
- Then upload the scanned image of the image of Photo & Signature in the application form.
- After it, you must recheck all given details.
- Now you should have to take the print out of application form.
Download Rajasthan LDC Clerk & Junior Assistant Notification PDF
Apply Online for Rajasthan Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2018 (Activate Soon)
Check RSMSSB LDC & Jr Assistant Clerk Gr-II Syllabus 2018
Get Raj SMSSB LDC Exam Result 2018-19 Here
Conclusion: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has announced a recruitment notification for 11255 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Assistant Posts. Those candidates who are searching Jobs in Rajasthan RSMSSB can fill up the application form for Clerk Vacancy. The application form will start from 10th May 2018. Interested candidate can submit the application form for Rajasthan RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Vacancy on or before the last date 08th June 2018.