South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Clerk vacancies. There is 468 vacant post for which candidates can send Online Application Form. The registration process will be starting from 20.12.2017. Candidates who wish to apply for SIB Recruitment 2017-18 they must apply before 30.12.17. Applicants can check Applying Procedure, Application Fees and other details from the official southindianbank.com website. Participants can also visit our portal Vidhya360.in to get more details about South Indian Bank Jobs 2017-18.
Latest News on 21.20.2017-Dear Participants, South Indian Bank Online Application Form Links is available on 20.12.2017. Applicants who are interested in South Indian Bank Recruitment should fill online registration form on or before the last date 30.12.2017. Online Form link is available on this page.
- 1 Collect Details for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 | SIB Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.1 Division of South Indian Bank Vacancy 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.3 Expected Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Vacancy 2017 | SIB Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Age Limit for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Education Demanded For South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Vacancy 2017
- 1.6 Application Fees for South Indian Bank Jobs 2017-18
- 1.7 Pay Scale for SIB Bank Jobs 2017-18
- 1.8 South Indian Bank Vacancy 2017-18 Selection Process
- 2 How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18? southindianbank.com Recruitment 2017?
Collect Details for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 | SIB Vacancy 2017-18
Participants who are interested to apply for South Indian Bank Jobs 2017 then they must check registration dates. Online registration of the applicants will be starting from 20.12.2017 from the official southindianbank.com portal. Participants must check the below-mentioned details and then apply towards South India Bank (SIB) Latest Job 2017.
Organization:- South Indian Bank (SIB)
Recruitment Type:- General Recruitment
Total Post:- 468 post
Vacancy Available:- Probationary Clerk
Mode to Apply:- Online Application Mode
Official SIB Website:- www.southindianbank.com
Division of South Indian Bank Vacancy 2017
01. Probationary Clerks – Kerala:- 340 post
02. Probationary Clerks – Tamil Nadu:- 68 post
03. Probationary Clerks – Delhi NCR:- 25 post
04. Probationary Clerks – Andhra Pradesh and Telangana:- 35 post
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18
Commencement of online registration process:- 20.12.2017
Last date for sending completely filled application forms:- 30.12.2017
Computer-Based SIB Online Test 2017 Date:- During January 2018
Special Note:- Dear applicants South Indian Bank has uploaded all the details on the official website for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. Details for Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply procedure has been announced on the official website. If you are interested then you can check the SIB Recruitment 2017 details which are coming ahead. The data presented below has been collected from the SIB Notification 2017. Please apply before the last date and do not wait for the last moments and start registrations to attend SIB PC Online Exam 2017
Expected Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Vacancy 2017 | SIB Jobs 2017
Participants who are interested to take part in the South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017 must check the Eligibility first. You should ensure the Education, Age Limit before applying towards SIB Probationary Clerk Jobs 2017.
Age Limit for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Upper age limit should not exceed 26 years old for Probationary Clerk Vacancy. Age relaxation is applicable according to the Government Laws and Regulations. Age will be calculated as on 31.12.2017.
Education Demanded For South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Vacancy 2017
Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th and Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or institute. Candidates who wish to check the detailed post wise education then please read South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017.
Application Fees for South Indian Bank Jobs 2017-18
Applicants who are willing to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 must check the post wise application fees payable for the applicants of General/ OBC category and SC/ ST category :
|Category||Probationary Clerk (PC)|
|General Category||Rs 600/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs 150/-|
Pay Scale for SIB Bank Jobs 2017-18
Those applicants who are selected for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 will be paid good salary as per month. More details about SIB Bank Vacancy pay scale can check given information.
Probationary Clerk Salary:- Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
South Indian Bank Vacancy 2017-18 Selection Process
Participants who are going to take part in the recruitment 2017 will be shortlisted on the basis of Online Written Examination and Personal Interview. Participants can check the South Indian Bank Syllabus 2017 to get all the details regarding SIB Exam Pattern 2017.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18? southindianbank.com Recruitment 2017?
Participants who are willing to appear in the South Indian Bank Jobs 2017 must check below-mentioned steps to download SIB Bank Jobs Notification 2017. The advertisement will be coming on 20.12.2017 on the official website. Candidates till then can check the details given below.
- First of all log into the official SIB Portal at www.southindianbank.com
- On the home page go in the Career section given at the top of the page.
- Now click on the link showing SIB Recruitment Probationary Clerks.
- It will show you the South Indian Bank Jobs Notification details.
- Download the advt. and read all the terms and conditions.
- Now click on the Apply Online link and enter your personal information, postal address etc.
- Also add photo and signature in the SIB Application Form.
- Now submit all the details and note down the ID and Password.
Conclusion:- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for the post Probationary Clerk on 468 vacancies. The registration process will be starting from 20.12.2017. The last date to apply online is 30.12.2017 for South Indian Bank Jobs 2017-18.