Staff Selection Commission will be conducting a Computer Based Examination from 01st July 2019 to 26th July 2019. The examination will be conducted on Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerks, Data Entry Operators (DEO), etc. positions. We are sharing the complete SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 in this article.
Candidates who will appear for the CHSL (10+2) Tier I, II and III examinations must prepare as per the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019. This helps the students to score high marks in the examination. Interested candidates can get more details on the SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2019 from the full article.
- 1 Short Details About SSC CHSL Examination – Download SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF 2019
- 2 What Is The SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019? SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
- 3 Complete Topic Wise SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2019 – ssc.nic.in Syllabus 2019
- 4 What is the Significance of SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018? SSC 10th Syllabus 2018
- 5 What Can Be The SSC 10+2 Exam Pattern 2018? SSC CHSL Examination Scheme
- 6 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 – SSC Tier 1 Syllabi Download | What Is the Importance of SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2018?
- 7 What Will be The SSC CHSL Tier II & III Syllabus? Download SSC CHSL Syllabus in pdf
- 8 How to Download SSC CHSL Syllabus & 10+2 Exam Pattern 2018?
Short Details About SSC CHSL Examination – Download SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF 2019
Name of the Department: Staff Selection Commission
Also known as SSC
Name of the Posts: PA & SA, JSA, DEO, LDC, etc.
Name of the Examination: SSC 10+2 Exam 2019
Total Tiers: Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III
Mode of the Examination: Computer Based Mode and Descriptive Type Test
Date of the Computer Based Examination: 01.07.2019 to 26.07.2019
SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus: Available Here
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Schedule Of Events – SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2019
Starting date for filling online applications: 05.04.2019
Ending date for making payment of the application fee: 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019
Commencement of admit card download: June 2019
Date of the SSC 10+2 Tier II Examination: 01.07.2019 to 26.07.2019
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019: Available Here
Date of the SSC CHSL Tier II Descriptive Test: To be notified soon
Selection Process For SSC CHSL – SSC CHSL Syllabus In Hindi
Computer Based Examination (Tier II)
Descriptive Type Test (Tier II)
Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier III)
Merit List and Interview
Staff Selection Commission department will select candidates for various positions of SSC CHSL through 04 stages. These are Computer Based Test (Tier I), Descriptive Test (Tier II), Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier III), Merit List and Interview. Candidates will first be called for the Computer Based Examination which is also the Tier I of the selection process.
Applicants who score the minimum qualifying marks in the Tier I will then be called for the Tier II Examination. We are sharing the SSC CHSL Tier I Syllabus 2019 in this article. You can qualify the Tier I if you study as per the syllabus. The Tier II will be a Descriptive Type Test. The next stages are Skill Test/ Typing Test, Merit List and Interview. Candidates will have to qualify each stage in order to get selected in one of the positions of SSC CHSL 2019. You can qualify the Tier II if you study as per the SSC CHSL Syllabus Of Descriptive Paper.
What Is The SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019? SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
The nature of the test will that be of a Computer Based Online Examination. It will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. The Tier I exam pattern consists of four sections. These are General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. Candidates will have to attempt a total of 100 questions in 60 minutes. There is going to be a negative marking scheme in the examination. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer marked.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Pattern – ssc.nic.in Exam Pattern 2019
|Serial Number||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||50 marks each||60 minutes|
Learn About SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern 2019 – Get SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
Staff Selection Commission Department will conduct the Tier II examination as per Descriptive Type Nature. The test will be held for a total of 100 marks. It will judge the writing skills of the candidates. The test will consist of English Essay Writing and Letter Writing questions.
You can easily qualify the exam if you study as per the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus. Candidates will have to answer the questions in 200-250 words. The minimum passing marks for the candidates for SSC CHSL Tier II Exam is 33% marks. Marks obtained by the candidates in the Descriptive Type Test will be added in the Merit List.
Complete Topic Wise SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2019 – ssc.nic.in Syllabus 2019
General Intelligence Syllabus – SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy
SSC CHSL DEO LDC Syllabus 20919 – English Language
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus – SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
- Statistical Charts
- Number System
- The Relationship between numbers fundamental arithmetical operations
SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus – General Awareness Syllabus
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
Conclusion: We are sharing the complete SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 in this article. Candidates can download the syllabus and exam pattern in order to qualify the SSC CHSL Exam 2019.
Staff Selection Commission has announced SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 on the official site. This time the commission is adopting Computer Based (Online) Test process to select the applicants for 3259 vacancies. There are LDC, DEO, PA/SA & JSA Vacancy. Applicants who are searching for SSC 10+2 Exam Syllabus & Paper Pattern then may download it now. All the details for SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2018 are uploaded from here. Candidates may visit the official site www.ssc.nic.in to get all the details.
Latest Update on 03.01.2018- Dear Applicants, If you are searching SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018. Here is good news for you. The department is going to release SSC Admit Card from official portal. We are providing a direct link for Downloading for Call Letter. You can check a given link.
What is the Significance of SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018? SSC 10th Syllabus 2018
|Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Popularly Known as||SSC|
|Name of the Exam||SSC 10+2 2018 Exam|
|Total Post||3259 vacancies|
|Name of the post||LDC, DEO, PA/SA, JSA|
|Announcement of SSC CHSL Form 2018||18.11.2017|
|Official SSC Portal||www.ssc.nic.in|
|SSC Online Portal||http://ssconline.nic.in/|
|Date of SSC CHSL Exam 2018||Tier 1:- 04th March 2018 to 26th March 2018
Tier 2:- 08.07.2018
|SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus||Available Now|
Applicants are advised to read out the whole advertisement properly and figure out the SSC CHSL Syllabi & Exam Pattern 2018 from it. We have provided here the whole SSC 10+2 Exam Pattern & SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 for the applicants. Participants may prepare themselves by reading the below mentioned details. Simultaneously we have provided here the SSC 10+2 Solves Papers, CHSL Exam Guide, SSC Admit Card 2018 for the better scoring of aspirants.
What Can Be The SSC 10+2 Exam Pattern 2018? SSC CHSL Examination Scheme
This year a new change has been seen in the SSC CHSL Exam 2018 as JSA Jobs are added in the notification. Applicants now can apply for Data Enter Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & JSA Vacancy. Applicants who wish to download SSC 10+2 Exam Scheme 2018 for the vacancies then they may read all the important now.
For the session 2018, the applicants will see major changes in the Paper Pattern of SSC CHSL 2017-18. Since 2018, JSA Jobs has also been added. There will be a Computer Based Written Test (CBT). Applicants who qualify in the SSC CHSL Exam 2017 will be called for Descriptive Paper. Afterwards, then applicants have to face Typing Test/ Skill Test. These all process depends upon on the nature of jobs. Below is the criteria for all these vacancies. Please read all the details :
01. Tier 1:- Computer Based Online Test (CBT)
02. Tier 2:- Descriptive Paper
03. Tier III:- Typing Test/ Skill Test
Applicants are required to answer 04 important Paper which are General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. 50 marks will be the maximum marks for each paper. Time duration will be of 75 minutes. SSC CHSL Pre Exam will be held on 04th March 2018 to 26th March 2018 as on the specified date. There will be two shift in which SSC Exam 2018 will take place. Rest of the information related SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 is mentioned below :
|Dates of Computer-Based Written Exam (Tier 1)||Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Batches||Total Duration/ Timing|
|04th March 2018 to 26th March 2018||I||General Intelligence(25 questions)||50||Timings for 2 batches/day
Ist Batch L 10 am to 11:15 am
IInd Batch : 04:15 PM to 05:30 PM
Timigs for 3 batches/day
|75 minutes (Total)
For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral palsy and OH with deformity in writing hand (Pl. see Para 7 of SSC CHSL Notification) 100 minutes
|II||English Language (Basic Knowledge)(25 question)||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)(25 questions)||50|
|IV||General Awareness (25 questions)||50|
- Written Exam will contain Objective Type questions.
- Paper will be Bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 – SSC Tier 1 Syllabi Download | What Is the Importance of SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2018?
As stated above there will be 04 papers. Applicants have to clear each and every paper. The important topics to study in these subjects are as under. Applicants can also download the details from the official links present below.
01. SSC General Intelligence Syllabus:- Both Verbal and Non Verbal questions type questions will be asked from this section. The important topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space, Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic / Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched, Hole/Pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – Folding and completion, Number series, Embedded Figures, Figural Series,Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building etc.
02. SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018- English Language:- Spot the error, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spelling/Detecting, Miss-spelt words,Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of sentence part, shuffling of sentences in a passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
03. SSC 10+2 Exam Quantitative Aptitude Topics:– Arithmetic (number system, Computation of Whole No., Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers). Fundamental Arithmetical Operations (Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership, Business, Mixture & Allegation, Time & Distance, Time & Work. Algebra (basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations. Geometry (familiarity and elementary geometric figures and facts, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles etc.
04. General Awareness (SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2018:- Questions will be asked to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application in society. Questions will be designed to test the knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect etc.
What Will be The SSC CHSL Tier II & III Syllabus? Download SSC CHSL Syllabus in pdf
Applicants who qualify in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2017 will be called for Descriptive Test (Tier II) & Tier III. The 10+2 Tier 2 & 3 Exam Pattern 2017 is mentioned below :
01. Tier II (Descriptive Paper):- Tier II paper of CHSL 2018 will hold Descriptive Paper of 100 marks in ‘Pen and Paper Mode’. The duration of SSC CHSL Tier II Exam 2018 would be 02 hours. The main moto to conduct the descriptive test is to test the writing skills of the applicants which are necessary for Govt. Jobs. All the question will be descriptive nature i.e. Writing Essay of 200-250 words, Letter or Application Writing of approx 150-200 words. The applicants have to score minimum of 33% marks to qualify the Tier II SSC 10+2 Exam 2018. Paper will be set in both languages i.e. Hindi or English. Marks of Tier II will take into consideration to prepare Merit.
02. CHSL 2018 Tier III Examination:-
Tier III will be the Skill Test or Typing Test according to the nature of the vacancy. This test will be qualifying nature only. The Final Merit List of the participants will be made only from the SSC CHSL Tier I & III Result 2017. The mains two important part of Tier III are :
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
- Skill Test for SSC CHSL DEO Exam 2018:- Department is demanding the data entry speed of 8,000 key depression per hour on Computer. The speed of the aspirants will be calculated on the basis of right words/key depressions a per the given passage and duration the same will be 15 minutes. Printed matter in English will be containing about 2000 to 2200 strokes/key depression which would be given to the participants and same will be asked to type.
- Typing Test for SSC 10+2 PA/SA, LDC & JSA Job 2018:-Typing Test will be organized for such applicants who declared qualifies in the Computer Based Test (Tier I) & Descriptive Test (Tier II). Typing Test for the applicants will be organized in English or Hindi. Applicants can choose their medium to give the typing test. Typing Test will also be qualifying nature. It will conduct on the Computer issued by the Staff Selection Commission itself. 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 key depressions per hour and 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
How to Download SSC CHSL Syllabus & 10+2 Exam Pattern 2018?
This is the overall SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 and 10+2 Exam Pattern for the participants by vidhya360 team. Below we have provided you with the 10+2 Syllabi Links & also the Exam Center details. Applicants who are appearing in the examination can download the details.
You May Also Check The Below Mentioned Related Article for Staff Selection Commission (SSC):-
|SSC Admit Card||SSC Hall Ticket|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||SSC CHSL Application Form|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card|
Conclusion: SSC CHSL Syllabus & 10+2 Exam Pattern 2018 for 3259 post of LDC, DEO, PA/SA & JSA. SSC CHSL CBT 2018 will hold on 04th March 2018 to 26th March 2018. SSC 10+2 Exam Syllabus is available now.