Have you completed your 12th ? Are you looking for Central Govt. Jobs ? Then read this article carefully. Staff Selection Commission one of the leading central govt. The department has announced SSC CHSL 2019 Notification. The advertisement indicates 3259 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), PA-SA and Jr. Secretariat Assistant posts. Applicants must fill SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form in the online mode from 19.01.2019. The last date for submission of online application form is 18.02.2019. Department will declare SSC CHSL Tier I Exam date very soon on its official site.
- 1 Overview of SSC CHSL 2019 Exam
- 2 Key Points of SSC CHSL 2019 Notification
- 3 SSC CHSL 2019 Online Registration Date & 10+2 LDC DEO Exam Date
- 4 Division of SSC CHSL Jobs 2019, LDC DEO Vacancy Details
- 5 SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Minimum Education & Age Limit for SSC 10+2 Tier I Exam
- 6 SSC CHSL 2019 Online Registration Fees, SSC 10+2 Pay Scale
- 7 How to Fill SSC 10+2 Application Form ? How to Download SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Pdf
- 8 What is the SSC CHSL 2019 Selection Process ?
- 9 Download SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card for Tier I Region Wise
- 10 Check SSC CHSL 2019 Answer Key Pdf SET Wise
- 11 Download SSC CHSL 2019 Result for Tier I @ ssc.nic.in
Overview of SSC CHSL 2019 Exam
Staff Selection Commission organizes Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination each year. It is an entrance examination which is conducted into multiple stages. SSC CHSL 2019 Notification is out now for 3259 vacancies. Applicants in very large ratio apply for SSC 10+2 Online Form 2019. This examination is purely based for 12th Pass applicants.
Now such applicants who have completed their registration process will be waiting for Tier I Exam Dates. The Staff Selection Commission will provide Tier I Admit Card to the applicants for appearing in the examination. Furthermore, information is available in the SSC CHSL Notification Pdf at the end of the article.
Key Points of SSC CHSL 2019 Notification
Department: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Agency Type: Central Government Department
Name of the Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2019
Total Posts: 3259 Jobs
Post Name: LDC, DEO, PA-SA, JSA
Mode of registration: Apply Online Process
Strength of the applicant: Around 30 Lac participants
Last date for submission of application form: 18.02.2019
SSC Official Website : ssc.nic.in
Online Portal link: ssconline.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2019 Online Registration Date & 10+2 LDC DEO Exam Date
|Advt Date||19.01.2019 ( Tentative )|
|Starting date for filling up application form||19.01.2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||18.02.2019|
|Fees payment starting date||19.01.2019|
|closing date to deposit the application fees||18.02.2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Tier-II Exam Date||Declare Soon|
|Downloading of SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier I||Available soon|
Division of SSC CHSL Jobs 2019, LDC DEO Vacancy Details
Total Post Offered for SSC 10+2 Jobs: 3259 vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO)
- Postal Assistant(PA)
- Sorting Assistant(SA)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA)
Division of LDC DEO Jobs :
- LDC and JSA: 898 Posts
- PA-SA: 2359 Posts
- DEO: 02 posts
- Grade A DEO: Nil
Participants must fill up their preference for the vacancies in the SSC CHSL Application Form 2019. Afterwards, they must read the other details from the SSC LDC DEO (10+2) Notification Pdf. Details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Selection Process are coming ahead.
SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Minimum Education & Age Limit for SSC 10+2 Tier I Exam
Candidates before filling up the application form must check the eligibility criteria. SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria contains the qualification, age limit required to fill up the application form. Afterwards, those who satisfy the eligibility criteria are entitle to appear in the exam.
Minimum Qualification for SSC CHSL Tier I Exam :
Those candidate who are applying for SSC 10+2 Recruitment they should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. For Data Entry Operator in Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India, candidate should have 12th Standard pass certificate in Science Stream with Mathematics as the subject from a recognized board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL 2019 Minimum Age Limit & Relaxation
Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 year old and maximum age should be 27 year old as on 01.08.2018. Department also providing relaxation in age as per govt rules.
Upper Age Relaxation For SSC CHSL Application Form 2019:
Age relaxation in upper age is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 year for OBC candidate as per rule of Staff Selection Commission. For more details regarding age relaxation read SSC CHSL Exam notification pdf mention below.
SSC CHSL 2019 Online Registration Fees, SSC 10+2 Pay Scale
For filling up the SSC CHSL Application Form 2019, candidate need to pay a non-refundable amount though Online Payment Mode.
- Fee payable Rs. 100/- for only male applicants of General and OBC category
- Candidate can deposit fee though SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa / Master card/ Maestro Credit / Debit Card.
Women candidate of all categories and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen are eligible for exemption from payment of fee.
Check SSC CHSL 2019 Pay Scale, Salary Structure for SSC LDC DEO Jobs
After selection on Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and other post, candidate will paid as per mentioned pay scale :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant (PA/ SA) Post : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Post : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A Post : Candidate will be paid pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
How to Fill SSC 10+2 Application Form ? How to Download SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Pdf
Participants must note that SSC 10+2 Notification Pdf is being announced on the official website by Staff Selection Commission. This notification has released for recruitment of LDC (Lower Division Clerk), Data Entry Operator and other post. This is a good opportunity for the candidate who are waiting for 12th Pass Jobs. Those candidates who are eligible and interested for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination can fill SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form. The last date for submission of SSC 10+2 Application Form is 18.02.2019. Interested candidate can follow the below given procedure to apply online :
- At first, the candidate should log on to Staff Selection Commission Website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Then check SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Pdf on the home page.
- Read all the details given in notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Then upload the scanned image of Photo & signature in the application form.
- Now you should recheck all given details.
- After it, you should have made the payment of application fee.
- Then you should have click on “Submit” Button.
- Note down the Registration ID & Password.
- Take the print out of SSC 10+2 Application Form 2019 for furture use.
Download SSC CHSL Notification 2019 PDF
Check SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
Collect SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2019
What is the SSC CHSL 2019 Selection Process ?
Selection of candidate for SSC 10+2 Exam will be based on multiple stage process i.e Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier III. The Tier-I Examination will be of Computer Based Test. Applicants must read the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 carefully to qualify the written test. Those candidate who shortlist in Tier-I Examination should have appear for Tier-II Examination. After completion of Tier-I & Tier-II Examination, candidate should have appear for Skill Test which be in qualifying nature.
- Tier-I : Online Computer Based Test
- Tier-II : Descriptive Test
- Tier-III : Skill Test
The final allocation of the candidate will make to User Departments depending on their merit position and option exercised by them during document verification.
Download SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card for Tier I Region Wise
To appear in combined higher secondary level exam, the candidate should have download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 for Tier I. It will release on the official website on or before the 15-20 days of exam date.
Those candidates who shortlist from Tier-I Exam should have download Admit Card for Tier- II Examination. Candidate will require Registration ID & Date of Birth to obtain their SSC Admit Card Region Wise. After given all these details, you should have click on “submit” button. Then Tier I Hall Ticket will display on your computer screen.
Check SSC CHSL 2019 Answer Key Pdf SET Wise
Staff Selection Commission will release SSC CHSL Tier I Answer Key on the official website after the 03-04 days of exam date. The Answer Key will help the candidate to estimate the number of right or wrong answer in examination.
Candidate can download SSC 10+2 Answer Key for Tier I in PDF Format. So the participants keep in touch with the official website or Vidhya360.in web portal to get latest updates.
Download SSC CHSL 2019 Result for Tier I @ ssc.nic.in
The Department of Staff Selection Commission will declare the SSC CHSL Tier I Result on official web portal after the 40-45 days exam date. With the help of Tier I Result candidate can get an idea for selection. Candidate can download result in PDF format. If you found, your roll number in SSC Result then you will select for applied post.
Conclusion : Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CHSL 2019 Notification For 3259 Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant posts. Last date for submission of application form is 18.02.2019.