Dear Applicants Are you searching SSC CPO Notification 2018 ? Here is information for you. Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for 1223 post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force). Thus the candidate who are eligible and interested in SI & ASI Jobs can fill the application form for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018. Online application has start from 3rd March, 2018. Interested candidate can submit SSC CPO Online Form on or before the last date 2nd April, 2018.
Staff Selection Commission is organizing Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. This is good opportunity for candidate who are searching Vacancy in Delhi Police. Thus the candidate who have complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University are eligible for Group-B & C post of Sub Inspector Vacancy. Online Application Form has start from 03.03.2018. Candidate who waiting for SSC CPO Notification can fill the application form though online mode. For more detailed information like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of Group-B & post, you can check from SSC CPO Recruitment 2018.
Overview of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 – SI & ASI Vacancy in Delhi Police
Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission
Exam Type : SSC CPO Exam 2018
Name of Post : SI in Delhi Police, CAPF & ASI in CISF
Total No. of Vacancy : 1223
Apply Mode : Online
Official website : www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has released 1223 vacancy for recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF. Division of vacancy are mentioned below :
- Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPF : 1073 Post
- Sub Inspector Executive (Male) in Delhi Police : 97 Post
- Sub Inspector Executive (Female) in Delhi Police : 53 Post
- Assistant Sub Inspector Executive in CISF : will be intimated later
Important Dates for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 – SI & ASI Vacancy
SSC SI ASI Notification Publish Date : 03.03.2018
Starting date for Filling up SSC CPO Application Form : 03.03.2018
Last date for Submission of SSC CPO Online Application Form : 02.04.2018
SSC CPO Paper-I Date : From 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018
SSC CPO Paper-II Date : 01.12.2018
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 | Required Qualification for SSC SI & ASI Vacancy
Before filling the application form for SSC CPO Vacancy candidate should have as mentioned eligibility criteria. If an applicant doesn’t fulfill eligibility criteria then will not eligible for SSC CPO Examination 2018.
Education Qualification for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
Candidate who are going to apply Sub Inspector in Delhi Police Vacancy, they should have passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Candidate should have posses a valid driving license for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date which is fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Test. If a candidate don’t have a valid driving license for LMV are eligible for other posts in CAPF.
Age Limit for SSC Sub Inspector & ASI Vacancy 2018
Candidate age should be in between from 20 years to 25 years as on 01.08.2018. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for OBC & Ex-Servicemen candidate.
PST & PET Criteria for SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2018
Physical Standard Test Criteria
Physical Endurance Test Criteria
Application Fee for SSC CPO 2018 Examination
General & OBC candidate who are going to fill application form for SSC CPO Examination should have pay application fee of Rs. 100/- though SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Master Card/ Debit Card. Women, SC/ ST / Ex-Servicemen candidate are exempted from paying an application fee.
Pay Scale & Monthly Salary for SSC SI ASI Vacancy
Selected candidate for SSC SI & ASI Recruitment will paid as mentioned pay scale by department of Staff Selection Commission :
- For Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPF : Candidate will paid pay scale of Rs. 35, 400/- to Rs. 11,24 00/- at Level-6.
- For Sub Inspector Executive (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police : Candidate will paid pay scale of Rs. 35, 400/- to Rs. 11,24 00/- at Level-6.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector Executive in CISF : Candidate will paid pay scale of Rs. 29, 200/- to Rs. 92,300/- at Level-6.
Selection Process for SSC SI Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission will select the candidate for Sub Inspector post on the basis of performance in Written Examination, PET/ PST. Those candidate who shortlist in Paper-I of SSC CPO Examination will be called for Physical Endurance Test / Physical Standard Test. After qualify in PET/ PST candidate will be select for Paper-II. Final selection will made on after on document verification.
How To Apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 | Process for Filling up SSC CPO Application Form
Candidate who are going to apply Group-B & C post of Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy they can fill the application form for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018. Application process has start from 03.03.2018. Interested can fill the application form for SSC CPO Jobs by follow as mentioned procedure :
- First of all, candidate should have log on Official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Then search the notification for “SSC CPO Recruitment 2018”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Registration” link.
- In the first part of Registration, candidate should have fill basic information.
- Then Registration ID & Password will generate on your mobile phone.
- After the registration process, you should have fill the application form.
- Then upload the scanned image of photo & signature in application form.
- After it, you should have proceed to the second part of Registration link.
- In this part of registration you should have make the payment of application fee.
- Further it, you should have click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application for future use.
Official Link for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 – SI & ASI Vacancy
Conclusion : SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Notification has published for 1223 post of Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy. Those candidate who interested in SSC Jobs can fill the application form for CPO Examination. Online application form is available from 03.03.2018. Candidate can submit the application form for SSC CPO Examination on or before the last date 02.04.2018.