|Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 [New]|
|Syndicate Bank Attenders Recruitment 2017|
|Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017|
|Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017|
Hello Friends Are you searching Syndicate Bank PO Notification 2018 ? Here is news for you. In recently, Syndicate Bank has issued a recruitment notification for 500 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy. Those candidate who are interested in Probationary Officer Jobs can apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018. Online application form will be start from 02.01.2018. Interested candidate can submit the application form for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment on or before the last date 17.01.2018.
Fresh Update as on 02.01.2018 : Dear Applicants Here is news for you. Apply Online link has start for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018. Interested candidate can fill the application form for Probationary Officer Vacancy til the last date 17.01.2018. Apply online link for Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy, you can check below.
- Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy 2018
- General Details for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 : Syndicate Bank PGDBF Programme
- Brief Details of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 – syndicatebank.in 113 attenders Vacancy
- What Are the Details for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017/ syndicatebank.in Specialist Officer Vacancy ?
- What are the Registration Dates for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 ?
Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy 2018
Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill as specified eligibility criteria and who are interested in Banking Career with one of India’s best Bank to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MAGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore. This is a good opportunity for applicant who are looking Probationary Officer Jobs in Syndicate Bank. All Graduate candidate are eligible to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy. Thus the candidate who have fulfill eligibility criteria can submit the application form for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018. Last date for submission of Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Application Form is 17th January, 2018. For more details regarding Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale and Selection Process, you can check below.
General Details for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018
Name of Organization : Syndicate Bank
Jobs Category : Bank Jobs
Application Process : Online
Total Number of Vacancy : 500
Name of Post : Probationary Officer (PO)
Official website : www.syndicatebank.co.in
Category wise Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy Details
- Unreserved Category : 252 Post
- OBC Category : 135 Post
- SC Category : 75 Post
- ST Category : 38 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 : Syndicate Bank PGDBF Programme
Education Qualification for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Those candidate who are applying for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 they should have passed Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ ST / PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Age Limit for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Jobs
Candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for Other Back Ward Class (OBC) candidate. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) of SC/ ST category are age relaxed by 15 years and OBC candidate are 13 years and General candidate are 10 years. For more details you can check below.
Application Fee for Syndicate Bank Vacancy
Those candidate who are going to fill application form for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment should have pay non-refundable fee though online mode by using Master Card/Visa Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- General Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST / PwD Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 100/-.
Selection Process for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018
Candidate will select for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 on the basis of following test :
- Online Test (Objective & Descriptive)
- Group-Discussion and/ or Personal Interview
Stipend /Incentives for Syndicate Bank PGDBF Programme 2018-19
During the nine months class room training students will be paid a sum of Rs. 3000/- per month as stipend and during the next three month of internship as stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month paid. For more information, you can check notification of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 which is available below.
How Can I Fill Application Form for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment ? Apply Online Steps for Syndicate Bank PGDBF Programme 2018-19
Those candidate who have fulfill eligibility criteria for Probationary Officer Jobs can apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018. Online registration will be start from 02.01.2018. Interested candidate can follow as mentioned steps to fill up the application form form for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment though PGDBF Programme 2018-19 are given below :
- First of all, candidate should have log on Official website www.syndicatebank.co.in.
- Then search the notification for “Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Then upload the scanned image of photo & signature in application form.
- After it, you should have make the payment of application fee.
- Then recheck all given details.
- Now you should have click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application for future use.
Important Dates for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018
|Starting date for Online Registration||2nd January, 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||17th January, 2018|
|Online Fee Payment for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018||From 2nd to 17th January, 2018|
|Date for Downloading Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card||After 5th February, 2018|
|Tentative Date of Syndicate Bank PO Exam 2018||18th February, 2018|
Important Links for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Conclusion : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 has published for 500 Probationary Officer Vacancy. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment can the application form though online mode. Last date for submission of application form for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy is 17th January, 2018.
Are you searching for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 ? No problem, here is the answer of your question. Syndicate Bank has released 113 post of Temporary Attenders & Part Time Sweepers. Interested candidate can apply for Bank Jobs through offline mode. You can check the eligibility details from syndicatebank.in Notification. Closing date to submit the application form is 05.05.2017. Rest of the information are given in the upcoming section.
About Department : In India, Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks. Syndicate Bank is developed by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva. when this Bank was established, it was known by Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. Along with 13 major commercial banks of India, Syndicate Bank was nationalized on 19th July 1969 by the govt of India. The headquartered of Syndicate Bank was established in Manipal, Karnataka, India. To know more information about Syndicate Bank 2017 Jobs candidate should check ahead.
Brief Details of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 – syndicatebank.in 113 attenders Vacancy
Name of Department : Syndicate Bank
Job Cadre : Temporary Basis
Apply Mode : Offline
Total No. of Post : 113
Syndicate Bank Vacancy Name : Temporary Attenders & Temporary Part Time Sweepers
Official Website : www.syndicatebank.in
Division of Vacancy :
- Temporary Attenders : 54 Post
- Temporary Part Time Sweepers : 57 Post
On 21.04.2017, Syndicate Bank has released notification for 113 Temporary Attenders & Part Time Sweepers Vacancy. Applicant who are going to apply for Bank Jobs should check the eligibility details from this page. In the following table we have provided the district wise vacancy which have you in apply procedure. Select the post for which you want to apply and check the district and fill Syndicate Bank Application form now 2017.
Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders Sweepers Vacancy :
|Syndicate Bank Jobs 2017|
|District||Temporary Attenders||Temporary Part Time Sweepers|
|1. Ajmer||03 Post||05 Post|
|2. Alwar||05 Post||02 Post|
|3. Baran||01 Post||02 Post|
|4. Bharatpur||05 Post||04 Post|
|5. Bikaner||02 Post||–|
|6. Bundi||01 Post||02 Post|
|7. Chittorgarh||01 Post||01 Post|
|8. Dausa||03 Post||03 Post|
|9. Dungarpur||02 Post||01 Post|
|10. Jaipur||09 Post||07 Post|
|11. Jaisalmer||01 Post||–|
|12. Jhunjhunu||02 Post||04 Post|
|13. Jodhpur||02 Post||04 Post|
|14. Kota||01 Post||–|
|15. Nagaur||01 Post||02 Post|
|16. Rajsamand||01 Post||–|
|17. Sawaimadhopur||01 Post||–|
|18. Sikar||04 Post||02 Post|
|19. Sirohi||01 Post||01 Post|
|20. Shriganganagar||03 Post||07 Post|
|21. Tonk||01 Post||–|
|22. Udaipur||04 Post||10 Post|
|23. Barmer||01 Post||02 Post|
|24. Jalore||04 Post||01 Post|
Eligibility Details of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 – Attenders Sweeper Jobs of Syndicate Bank 2017
Education Qualification for Syndicate Bank Jobs 2017 : Post wise details of Syndicate Bank Attenders Recruitment 2017 are given ahead. Candidate who are willing to apply for PTS Vacancy should check the following details.
- Syndicate Bank Attenders Vacancy : Applicant should have passed Matriculation from any recognized board and should not done 12th standard. Preference will be given to those candidate who are already working for 90 days on temporary basis.
- Syndicate Bank Part Time Sweepers Vacancy : Applicant should have only done 5th class from any recognized board for Syndicate Bank PTS Jobs 2017. Those candidate will be selected first who are working since 90 days on temporary basis.
Age Limit for Syndicate Bank Recruitment : Candidate age should minimum 18 years and maximum age of the applicant should be 26 years for Syndicate Bank Sweepers Vacancy 2017.
Selection Criteria for Syndicate Bank Exam 2017 : For the post of Attenders & Part Time Sweeper selection will be made on the basis of Written Test. The date and time of selection will be announced via post. To Know more information about Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2017 candidate should check the official notification.
Procedure To Fill Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form
In this section we have provided all the information about Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017. Applicant who are eligible to apply for Syndicate Bank 113 Sweeper Attenders Vacancy should check the procedure to fill offline application form. You can easily able to fill the application form by following these steps.
- Visit to the official website i.e. www.syndicatebank.in.
- Click on Career link and proceed to next page.
- In the next page you will get the link “Empanelment of candidates for the post of Temporary Attenders & Temporary Part Time Sweepers, RO, Jaipur”.
- Click on Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2017 Notification and open it.
- Read all the information carefully and proceed to further steps.
- Download the application form and start filling all the details.
- All the information mentioned by the candidate should be genuine and correct.
- Affix passport size photo in Syndicate Bank Jobs 2017 form which should be clearly visible.
- After filling all the details recheck the complete details.
- Attach qualified document and certificate with Syndicate Bank 2017 Application form.
- Send the form to the given address.
Documents to be Send :
- Educational Qualification Copy
- Copy of Caste Certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Copy
- Copy of DOB Certificate/ Proof
- Medical Certificate Copy
- Address Proof Copy
- One Self Address Envelop for Correspondence
The Deputy General Manager,
Regional Office Jaipur DL Tower,
3-A, Vidhyashram Inst. Area J L N Marg,
Jaipur – 302015
Important dates for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017/ Syndicate Bank Temporary Sweeper Vacancy :
Syndicate Bank Jobs Notification Date : 21.04.2017
Last date for Submission of Syndicate Bank 2017 Application form : 05.05.2017
You May Also Check :
Conclusion : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 for 113 Temporary Part Time Sweeper Vacancy. Applicant should send Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders Vacancy 2017 form before the last date i.e. 05.05.2017.
Syndicate Bank has issued recruitment notification for 99 Specialist Officer vacancy. Applicant who are eagerly waiting for Bank jobs should apply now. The mode to fill Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Application form is Online. Online registration process will start from 01.03.2017. Interested candidate should apply before the last date i.e. 14.03.2017. You can check the official website to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Rest of the information are given in the next section.
Total 99 Manager & Technical Officer vacancy is released under Syndicate Bank. Candidate can utilize this opportunity by filling up online application form. According to the Syndicate Bank Notification application form received after the last date will not be accepted. The Online Exam for Syndicate Manager Jobs 2017 will be held at various centre. For information like Education Qualification, Syndicate Bank SO Jobs 2017, Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2017 Age Criteria and other details from the below section.
What Are the Details for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017/ syndicatebank.in Specialist Officer Vacancy ?
Name of Department : Syndicate Bank
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Application Mode : Online
Total no. of Post : 99
Syndicate Bank Vacancy Name : Specialist Officer
Official website : www.syndicatebank.in
Division of Vacancy :
|Syndicate Bank SO Vacancy|
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|1. Manager (Law)||12 Post||
|2. Manager Credit (CA)||31 Post||
|3. Manager (Security)||35 Post||
|4. Technical Officer (Civil)||15 Post||
|5. Technical Officer (Electrical)||06 Post||
Important dates for Syndicate Bank SO Jobs 2017 | Syndicate Bank Vacancy Registration Date :
Syndicate Bank Notification date : 20.02.2017
Specialist Officer Advertisement No. : PD/HRDD/REC/2561/2017
Starting date for Online Registration : 01.03.2017
Last date for Online Registration : 14.03.2017
Payment of Syndicate Bank Application Fee : 01.03.2017 to 14.03.2017
I Want To Know Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification for Syndicate Bank Jobs :
- Syndicate Bank Manager (Law) Jobs : Applicant should have Bachelors degree in concerned stream from any recognized university or institute.
- Syndicate Bank Manager (Security Officer) Jobs : Those who are applying for Bank Jobs should be an officer with 05 years Commissioned Service in Army/ Navy/ Air Force or a police officer.
- Syndicate Bank Chartered Accountant Jobs : Candidate should have qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) for Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2017.
- Syndicate Bank Assistant Manager (Technical Civil/ Electrical) Jobs : Aspirants should have passed B.E./ B.Tech degree in concerned stream from any recognized university or institute. To know more information about Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2017 candidate should check the notification.
Age Limit for Syndicate Bank Vacancy : Those who filling the application form for Syndicate Bank SO Jobs 2017 should check the age details for Manager & Technical Officer Vacancy from then above table.
Pay Scale for Syndicate Bank SO Jobs : Candidate who are going to appear in Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 – 18 should check the scale wise monthly salary.
- Syndicate Bank Technical Officer Vacancy : Applicant will be paid Emoluments of Rs. 23700/- to Rs. 42020/- for Syndicate Bank SO Vacancy 2017.
- Syndicate Bank Manager Vacancy : After the selection in Bank Jobs for Specialist officer vacancy candidate will be paid Rs. 31705/- to Rs. 45950/-.
Application Fee : Applicant who belongs to General & OBC category should pay Rs. 600/- and SC/ ST category candidate need to pay Rs. 100/- for Syndicate Bank Jobs 2017.
Selection Procedure for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 : Applicant selection will be made on the basis of Online Test and GD/ Personal Interview for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Jobs 2017. Those candidate who will be shortlisted in Computer based Online Test will be called for Group Discussion or Interview round.
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2017/ www.syndicatebank.in SO Exam Pattern
Syndicate Bank conduct Written Exam in online mode. In Syndicate Bank 2017 Exam total no. of questions are 200 and maximum no. of marks are 200. Candidate have to complete the Specialist Officer Exam in 2 hours. You should read the subject like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge & English Language. To qualify in return exam candidate should check some study material such as Syndicate Bank SO Syllabus 2017 in PDF format and many other details from the given link. Steps to fill Online Application form for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 are given in the upcoming section.
How To Fill Online Application form for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 ?
- Visit to the official website i.e. www.syndicatebank.in.
- Click on Career link which is given at the bottom of the page.
- In the next page click on “Reference No. REC/88384/2017”.
- Open Syndicate Bank Jobs 2017 Notification and read all the information carefully.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After filling all the details recheck the complete Syndicate Bank Vacancy Application form.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
Conclusion : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 for 99 Manager & Technical Officer Vacancy. Applicant should submit Syndicate Bank Online Application form on or before the last date i.e. 14.03.2017. For further update keep in touch with use.
Syndicate Bank has recently announced 400 vacancies for Probationary Officer post. POs will be appointed in Junior Management Grade / Scale I. Candidates who are interested may apply for Latest Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017. Online registration process will be commencing from 14.12.2016. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 28.12.2016. Applicants can check Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process from the official link given below.
What are the Registration Dates for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 ?
Applicants who have become excited now to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 they should check the important dates. Also we have mentioned here the vacancies available category wise along with Pay Scale (Salary). Candidates are advised to read all the details and then apply for Probationary Officer Jobs 2016-17.
Institution :- Syndicate Bank
Admission Process :- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
Course Offered from :- Manipal University & NITTE University
Total Vacancy :- 400 vacancies
Post Name :- Probationary Officer (PO) jobs
Division of Bank PO Vacancy :-
Unreserved :- 202 post
OBC :- 108 post
SC :- 60 post
ST :- 30 post
Important Dates for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17 :-
Notification No. :- PD:HRDD:REC:PGDBF:526/2016
Starting Date for Syndicate Bank Online Registrations :- 14.12.2016
Online payment of application fees :- 14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016
Last date for online registration process :- 28.12.2016
Download of Call Letter for Examination :- 14.02.2017
Date of Syndicate Bank PO Exam :- 26.02.2017
Basic Eligibility Demanded for Syndicate Bank Po Recruitment 2016-17 / Syndicate Bank Jobs 2017 :-
Candidates who are now checking the education parameters and age limit etc. need to read the below mentioned information. Here in this segment we have discussed the Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria as well as the Probationary Officer Selection Process 2016-17. Participants must read all the information properly and then apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017.
Education Qualification for PO Bank Vacancy :-
Applicants who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply. Means such applicants who have Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks may apply for Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2016. Applicants who belongs to the SC/ST/PWD category they should hold only 55% marks to apply against 400 Po Jobs.
Age Limit as on 01.10.2016 :-
Participants can also visit syndicate bank career page to get detailed information on Age Criteria. The minimum age of the applicant should be 20 year and maximum should be 28 year. Age as mentioned above will be calculated on 01st October, 2016. Age relaxation to the applicants will be granted as 05 year to SC/ST and 03 year to OBC.
Application Fees for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 :-
Applicants who belongs to the General and Other category need to pay Rs 600/-. Such applicants who are from SC/ST/PWD category they need to pay Rs 100/-. Please keep in mind the application fees is merger of application money and intimation charges.
Payment of Syndicate Bank Online Fees :-
The payment of application fees towards Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Examination can be done through online mode. Candidate can use their Master/Visa Debit or Credit Card. You can also use your Net Banking Facility to make payment. On successful payment of registration fees the server will provide you E-Receipt. Non generation of e-Receipt indicates Payment Failure.
Syndicate Bank PO Selection Criteria :- Participants will be selected on the basis of Syndicate Bank Online Exam 2017 followed by Personal Interview/ Group Discussion. Date of (Online) Computer Based Examination is indicated in the notification as 26th February, 2017. Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017 will be available before two weeks of exam date. That means candidates might fetch information for PO Hall Ticket from 15th February onwards.
Check Apply Online Process for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 :-
Candidates who are interested to take part in the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Exam 2017 must check the steps below. Online registration process will be starting from 14th December, 2016. Participants can submit their Syndicate Bank Online Form before 28th December, 2016. Read down the below mentioned steps to fill up the Syndicate Bank Recruitment Form 2016-17 :
– Before going to apply have Scanned Photo and Signature. Photo should be in 20kb to 50kb. Signature should be 10kb to 20kb.
– Now you have to click on the Apply Online for Syndicate Bank PGDBF PO Recruitment 2017.
– It will ask you Personal Details, Permanent Postal Address, Education Details etc.
– Submit all the then affix Recent Passport Size photo and signature in the demanded size.
– Upload both and make payment of application fees in online mode.
– On payment recheck all the information and then submit the application form.
– Registration ID and Password will appear on the screen. Note down it carefully.
People you may also check :
Oriental Bank SO Admit Card 2017
Conclusion :- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 for the post of Probationary Officer PGDBF Programme 2016-17 on 400 vacancies. Last date to apply online is 28.12.2016. Online Written Exam will held on 26th February, 2017.