|TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018|
|TNPSC Group-4 Syllabus 2018|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced total number of 320 Civil Judge vacancies. It is going to conduct examinations of Preliminary & Mains Examination. It’s a good opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the Govt Jobs. The selection will be based on the scores of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & Viva – Voce Test. Candidates who are looking for the TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 can also go through the Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern 2018.
The organization will conduct the both Mains & Prelims Examination on 09.06.2018 and 11.08.2018 & 12.08.2018. Those candidates who have applied for the TNPSC Online Application Form can now start preparing for the exams. The selection for the candidates will be based on the performance in the examination. Candidates are required to check the complete information from the detail given below or from the links provided in the article.
- TNPSC Syllabus 2018 : Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern 2018
- TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 @ tnpsc.gov.in
- TNPSC Exam Pattern 2018 Examination Schedule
- What are the Steps to Download the TNPSC Syllabus 2018 ? Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018
- TNPSC Syllabus 2018| Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV Exam Pattern Details
- Collect the Information of TNPSC Exam Pattern – TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus, Exam Scheme
- Download TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 PDF in Tamil & English | Tamil Nadu Group IV Exam Pattern
- Download TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Question Papers – TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus
- How To Download TNPSC Group IV Exam Syllabus 2018? Steps for Downloading Tamil Nadu Group 4 Syllabus 2018
- What Are the Exam Details for TNPSC Syllabus 2017? Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Syllabus
- TNPSC Syllabus 2017 – tnpsc.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2017
- How To Download TNPSC Syllabus 2017 PDF? Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Syllabus
- What Are the Exam Details of TNPSC Syllabus 2017/ Tamilnadu PSC Asst Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern ?
TNPSC Syllabus 2018 : Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern 2018
Department Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Total Number of Posts: 320 Vacancies
Post Available For: Civil Judge
Mode of Applying: Online Registration Process
Exam Name: Preliminary Examination & Main Examination 2018
Exam Date: 09.06.2018 and 11.08.2018 & 12.08.2018
Last Date For Registration Process: 09.05.2018
Category: Exam Syllabus
TNPSC Syllabus 2018 Status : Available Here
TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 Official link : www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a notification for the posts of 320 Civil Judge vacancies. Candidates who have not applied for the recruitment can still apply before the last date ends. Before applying for the it, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria and submit the online application form. Candidates who have already applied for the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 can start preparing for the Examination. Before the date of the examination candidates are required to download the TNPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 as soon as it will be possible.
Selection Procedure For Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern 2018 : TNPSC Syllabus 2018
The selection for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 will be made on the basis of three stages i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva – Voce. Candidates for the Main Examination & Viva – Voce will be selected on the basis of performance in the Preliminary Examination. Candidates for viva – voce will be selected based on the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 with the number of vacancies specified.
TNPSC Exam Pattern 2018 Examination Schedule
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Question Paper)
Candidates need to score more than minimum marks for Preliminary Examination for getting eligible for main examination. The examination will consist of one examination which will be multiple choice objective questions. Candidates need to score maximum of 100 marks. The duration of the time given will be of 02 Hours. After checking the exam pattern candidates can check the Syllabus given below.
|Preliminary Examination||SC/ST||MBCs/DCs, BC||Others|
|02 Hours||100||30 Marks||35 Marks||40 Marks|
TNPSC Syllabus 2018 For Civil Judge (Preliminary Examination)
Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus 2018 Part-A
The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
The Indian Contract Act, 1872
The Specific Relief Act,1963
The Constitution of India The Tamil Nadu Buildings (Lease and Rent Control) Act, 1960
Tamil Nadu Regulation of Rights and Responsibilities of Landlords and Tenants Act, 2017 (Tamil Nadu Act 42 of 2017)
TNPSC Exam Pattern 2018 Part-B
The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
The Indian Penal Code,1860
The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1908
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1932
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1938
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 1944
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 1946
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1952
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1961
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Amending Act, 1966
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1972
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1983
The Criminal Law (Second Amendment) Act, 1983
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1993
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2005
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013
The Criminal Minor Acts (including Information Technology Act, 2000; The Protection of
Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012)
TNPSC Syllabus 2018 Part-C
General Knowledge – Reasoning & Mental Ability
Main Examination (Descriptive Type)
Candidates who have applied for the examination will have to face the examination in a descriptive form. The test will consist of 04 sections and each section will be of 100 marks. The duration of the time allotted will be of 03 hours.
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
|Written (Descriptive Type)||SCs, SC(A)s and STs||MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||Others|
|Translation Paper||03 Hours||100||30%||35%||40%|
|Law Paper-1||03 Hours||100|
|Law Paper-2||03 Hours||100|
|Law Paper-3||03 Hours||100|
|VIVA – VOCE Test||–||60||18 (for all categories of candidates)|
Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 : TNPSC Exam Pattern 2018 (Main Examination)
- Translation of passages from English to Tamil and from Tamil to English.
- Passages will be from Pleadings, Depositions, Orders, Judgments and Documents.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Code of Criminal Procedure,1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Principles of pleading and the Constitution of India (as Amended).
Law Paper – 2
Framing of Issues and Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
Law Paper –3
Framing of charges and Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases
Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus 2018 : TNPSC Exam Pattern 2018 (Viva Voce)
Candidate of all the categories need to score minimum of 18 marks in the viva – voce test for getting eligible for the recruitment. Viva – Voce test will be of 60 marks. The marks of viva – voce test will be added to the total marks secured in the Main Examination.
What are the Steps to Download the TNPSC Syllabus 2018 ? Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018
- Applicants need to first log on to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission @www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now search for “Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018”.
- After this, a new page will open on your screen.
- At last, read the TNPSC Syllabus 2018 and take the print out of the information.
Important Links For TNPSC Syllabus 2018 : Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus 2018
Other Related Links
Conclusion :- Tamil Nadu is going to conduct its online examination for the 320 Civil Judge posts. Candidates who are done with the registration process can go through the article and check the date of examinations i.e. 09.06.2018 and 11.08.2018 & 12.08.2018 for both Preliminary & Main Examination. The application form will be available till 09.05.2018.
Dear Applicant’s Are you looking TNPSC Syllabus 2018? Here is news for you. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced Group IV Syllabus for 9351 Vacancies. Thus the applicant who wants to start preparation for Tamil Nadu Group 4 Examination may download TNPSC Exam Syllabus in Tamil & English language. The Department of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the Group 4 Examination on 11.02.2018. This examination will be based on OMR Method. In this examination, question paper will be set on General Studies, Aptitude Test, General Tamil / General English Subject. Thus the applicant who is willing to search TNPSC Group IV Exam Pattern is available here. For topic wise complete details of TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 PDF, you can check below.
Latest News on 22.01.2018- You can Download TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket from here. The department will release TNPSC Hall Ticket very soon. The direct link is available, which is given an end of this page.
Latest News on 06.01.2018- Hello Friends, If you are searching TNPSC Group 4 Question Paper? If yes, Here is good news for you. Eligible or interested applicants should check below-given link regarding TNPSC Old Paper or TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018.
TNPSC Syllabus 2018| Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV Exam Pattern Details
Tamil Nadu Public Commission is popularly known as TNPSC. Now the department has released a notification for 9351 Group IV Vacancies. The online registration has started on 14.11.2017. Participants can fill TNPSC Group 4 Application Form up the last date of 11.12.2017. That applicant who is searching TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus is available on here. Applicants can download Tamil Nadu Group IV Syllabus in Tamil & English. For other information regarding TNPSC Group IV Exam Syllabus PDF 2018, you can check below.
Name of Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Abbreviation: TNPSC/ Tamil Nadu PSC
Category : TNPSC Exam Syllabus 20187
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date : 11.02.2017
Total No. of Post : 9351
Name of Vacancy : Group IV (Jr Assistant, Draftsman, Filed Surveyor, Steno-Typist etc.)
Official website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Collect the Information of TNPSC Exam Pattern – TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus, Exam Scheme
The Exam Pattern is an important document according to exam point of view. With the help of exam pattern, you can get an idea of question framing & design. So here we are providing you, TNPSC Exam Pattern for Group IV Vacancy. Thus the applicant who are searching Tamil Nadu Group 4 Exam Pattern, you can read article which is available below. As per notification TNPSC Group IV Examination will comprising Objective Type questions.
- The TNPSC Group 4 Examination will be based on ORM Method.
- A total of 200 question will consist in question paper.
- These question will set in both General Tamil or General English Language.
- Maximum of 300 marks will be allotted to question paper.
- Duration of examination will be 03 hours.
TNPSC Group IV Exam Pattern 2018 | Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018
|Subject||No. of Question||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|General Studies||75||3 hours||300||90|
|General Tamil/ General English||100|
Download TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 PDF in Tamil & English | Tamil Nadu Group IV Exam Pattern
Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV Syllabus PDF is available on official website. Thus the candidate who are participating in Tamil Nadu Group IV (Combined Civil Services) Examination should have download TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018. With the help of TNPSC Exam Syllabus, you can study in proper way or good score in examination. So here, we are providing you topic wise complete details of TNPSC Group IV Exam Syllabus which is available below.
TNPSC Syllabus 2018 | Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services (Group 4) Syllabus 2018
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 for General Studies
Unit-1 General Science :
- Physics : Nature of Universe -General Scientific laws-Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories-Mechanics and properties of matter-Physical quantities, standards and units-Force, motion and energy Magnetism, electricity and electronics -Heat, light and sound.
- Chemistry : Elements and Compounds-Acids, bases and salts-Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides.
- Botany : Main Concepts of life science-Classification of living organism Nutrition and dietetics-Respiration.
- Zoology : Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system-Environment, ecology, health and hygiene-Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases – prevention and remedies-Animals, plants and human life.
Unit-II Current Events :
- History : Latest diary of events-national -National symbols-Profile of States-Eminent persons & places in news-Sports & games-Books & authors -Awards & honors’-India and its neighbors.
- Political Science-I : Problems in conduct of public elections-2. Political parties and political system in India-3. Public awareness & General administration-4. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility.
- Geography : Geographical landmarks.
- Economics : Current socio-economic problems.
- Science : Latest inventions on science & technology.
Unit-III Geography : Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & Climate Water resources – Rivers in India-Soil, Minerals & natural resources –Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern-Transport including surface transport & Communication-Social geography – Population-density and distribution- Natural Calamities – Disaster Management.
Unit-IV History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu : Indus valley civilization-Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas-Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis-South Indian history-Culture and Heritage of Tamil people-India since independence-Characteristics of Indian Culture-Unity in diversity –race, Colour, language, custom-India-as secular state-Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and
Unit – V Indian Polity : Constitution of India–Preamble to the constitution- Salient features of constitution- Union, state and territory- Citizenship-rights amend duties Fundamental rights- Fundamental duties- Human rights charter- Union legislature – Parliament- State executive- State Legislature – assembly- Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu- Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law-Elections- Official language and Schedule-VIII Corruption in public life- Anti-corruption measures –CVC, lok-adalats, Ombudsman, CAG – Right to information- Empowerment of women Consumer, protection forms.
Unit-VI Indian Economy : Nature of Indian economy- Five-year plan models-an assessment-Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture-Industrial growth Rural welfare oriented programmers-Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu.
Unit-VII Indian Movement : National renaissance-Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore Different modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others.
Unit-VIII Aptitude & Mental Ability Test : TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018
- Conversion of information to data-Collection
- compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Analytical interpretation of data-Simplification
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest & Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Alpha numeric Reasoning
- Number Series.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2018 – General English Topics
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’.
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence.
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb).
- Select the correct Plural forms.
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg : Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
Part-B : Literature – TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018
Figures of speech observed in following poems :
- Rhyme Scheme
- Rhyming Words
II. Appreciation Questions from Poetry : A Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words – Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain – Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
III. Important lines from Poems : Where the mind is without fear – The Solitary Reaper – Going for water – A Psalm of Life – Be the Best – Sonnet No.116.
IV. Questions on the Biography of : Mahatma Gandhi – Jawaharlal Nehru – Subash Chandra Bose – Helen Keller Kalpana Chawala – Dr.Salim Ali – Rani of Jhansi – Nelson Mandela – Abraham Lincoln.
V. Questions on Shakespeare’s : Merchant of Venice (Act IV Court Scene) – Julius Ceasar (Act III Scene 2) – Sonnet 116.
VI. Questions from Oscar Wilde’s : The Model Millionaire – The Selfish Giant.
VII. Dr.Karl Paulnack : Music-The Hope Raiser.
VIII.Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essays : Gopala Krishna Gokhale’s Speech on 25th July in Mumbai in response to The address presented to him by students- Dale Carnegie’s ‘The Road to success- Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam’s ‘Vision for the Nation’(from ‘India2020’) – Ruskin Bond’s ‘Our Local Team’ – Hope Spencer’s ‘Keep your spirits high’ – Deepa Agarwal’s ‘After the storm’ – Brian patten’s ‘You can’t be that no you can’t be that’.
IX. Comprehension Questions from the following description of Places : Ahtushi Deshpande’s ‘To the land of snow’ – Manohar Devadoss – Yaanai Malai – Brihadeesvarar Temple.
X. British English – American English
Part-C : Authors and their Literary Works -TNPSC Group IV Services Syllabus 2018- TNPSC Syllabus
- Match the Poems with the Poets
- Which Nationality the story belongs to ?
- Identify the Author with the short story.
- Whose Auto biography / Biography is this ?
- Which Nationality the Poet belongs to ?
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors.
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes from.
- Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with suitable option.
- Match the following Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country.
- Match the Author with the Relevant Title/Character.
- Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title.
- About the Poets.
- About the Dramatists.
- Mention the Poem in which these lines occur.
- Various works of the following Authors.
- What is the theme observed in the Literary works ?
- Famous Quotes – Who said this ?
- To Which period the Poets belong.
- Matching the Poets and Poems.
- Nature centered Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation.
Download TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Question Papers – TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus
|S. No.||Name of Question Paper||TNPSC Old Paper Link|
|TNPSC Group 4 2016 Question Papers|
|TNPSC Group 4 2014 Question Papers|
|TNPSC Group 4 2013 Question Papers|
|TNPSC Group 4 2012 Question Papers|
|TNPSC Group 4 2011 Question Papers|
How To Download TNPSC Group IV Exam Syllabus 2018? Steps for Downloading Tamil Nadu Group 4 Syllabus 2018
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus has uploaded on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Thus the applicant who want to start preparation for Combined Civil Services (Group-IV) Examination should have download TNPSC Group IV Exam Syllabus 2018. Steps wise procedure to download Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus, you can check below :
- First of all candidate should have log on Official website www.tnpsc.
- Then follow the examination link.
- After it click on this link.
- Then select the link of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2018.
- Save & Download lit.
- Now you should take the print out of TNPSC Syllabus.
Official Link for TNPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2018 | Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern
Download Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 PDF in Tamil
Download TNPSC Group-IV Syllabus 2018 PDF in English
Download Tamil Nadu PSC Group-IV Exam Pattern 2018 PDF in Tamil
Download TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2018 PDF in English
Conclusion for TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has uploaded TNPSC Syllabus for Group IV Services Vacancy. Those candidate who are willing to appear in Group 4 Combined Civil Services Examination can download TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2018. Download link of TNPSC Group IV Syllabus PDF, you can check above.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has uploaded Exam Pattern PDF of 53 Vacancy. Applicant who have filled the application form should check TNPSC Syllabus 2017 either from the official website or from the below given link. You can check the other information such as Exam date, TNPSC Examination centre and other details from the next section. Direct link to download TNPSC Exam Pattern 2017 PDF is provided at the end of the page. By clicking on the link you can download it easily.
Fresh Update as on 08.03.2017 : Dear Applicants Tamil Nadu PSC is inviting online application forms for 333 vacancies of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) post. Interested participants can submit online application forms from 08.03.2017 to 07.04.2017. Written Test will be organized on 02.07.2017 only for successfully registered applicants. Check TNPSC 333 AAO Vacancy 2017 Here.
What Are the Exam Details for TNPSC Syllabus 2017? Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Syllabus
Organization Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Abbreviated as : TNPSC
Category : Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Exam for : TNPSC Asst Geologist Exam 2017
TNPSC Exam will be held on : 24.06.2017 & 25.06.2017
Date to download TNPSC Admit Card : Available before 15 days of Exam
Total No. of Post : 59
Name of TNPSC Vacancy : Assistant Geologist
Official website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
About TNPSC : On 22nd February 2017 TNPSC has published Advt No. 460. According to TNPSC Notification 2017 there are total 53 post of Assistant Geologist. The registration form will be available up to the last date i.e. 21.03.2017. Those candidate who are interested in Tamil Nadu jobs but not applied yet should fill the TNPSC Asst Geologist Recruitment 2017 Application form now. For more information like TNPSC Syllabus details check the next section.
TNPSC Syllabus 2017 is available on tnpsc.gov.in website. Candidate who are wondering here here and there in search of TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 should go through this page. Here we have updated all the information for which you are looking. You can also download TNPSC Exam Pattern 2017 which is available in PDF format. Rest of the details are given below.
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Jobs 2017 | Mode of Selection for Tamilnadu TNPSC 59 Asst Geologist Vacancy :
Candidate who are going to appear in TNPSC 2017 Exam will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview. In Tamil Nadu TNPSC Assistant Geologist Exam, the question paper consist of objective questions. The Exam will be organized on the given date. So, don’t waste the time and start preparing for the exam. You can check some study material like TNPSC Syllabus 2017 in PDF format and others from here.
TNPSC Assistant Geologist Exam Pattern 2017/ tnpsc.gov.in 2017 Exam Syllabus
Are you searching for Tamil Nadu TNPSC Exam Pattern? If yes, the you are on the right place. Here we have provided all the information related to exam, even you can check the OMR Exam will be held in how many parts, Exam Pattern of Assistant Geologist 2017 etc. From the below given table you can check the the other information for TNPSC Tamil Nadu Geologist Exam Pattern 2017
- The TNPSC Question Paper consist of Objective type questions.
- Time duration of the exam is 3 hours for Paper I & 2 hours for Paper II.
- Maximum Scoring Marks is 570 i.e. Paper I will be of 300 marks and Paper II will be of 200 marks.
- SC/ ST/ MBCs/ DC/ BC/ BM should obtained minimum 171 marks and other category candidate need to score minimum 228 marks.
- Total no. of question in Paper I is 200 and in Paper II there are 100 questions.
- Paper I will be set in English language and Paper II will be set in both English and Tamil language.
|Subject||Paper||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs||Others|
|Geology (P.G. Standard)||Paper I (200 Questions)||3 Hours||300||171||228|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)||Paper II (100 Questions)||2 Hours||200|
|Interview and Record||70|
TNPSC Syllabus 2017 – tnpsc.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2017
In this section you will get all the information about TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 such as subject wise topics. After reading all these details if you want to download Pdf of TNPSC Syllabus 2017 then you can download it from the given below link. Now, without wasting more time we move to our main topic i.e. subject wise topics of Tamil Nadu tnpsc.gov.in 53 Asst Geologist Syllabus.
Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus 2017 for Geology | TNPSC Syllabus 2017 :
- General Geology
- Structural Geology
- Igneous Petrology
- Sedimentary and Metamorphic Petrology
- Economic Geology
- Applied Geology
TNPSC Syllabus 2017 for General Studies | TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 :
- General Science
- Current Events
b. Political Science
- History and Culture of Indian and Tamil Nadu
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude and Mental Ability
How To Download TNPSC Syllabus 2017 PDF? Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Syllabus
- Visit to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Click on TNPSC Syllabus 2017 link.
- Open the PDF and read the complete details.
- To save the PDF click on download button.
- You can also save it by Ctrl + S Key.
Important Links For Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus- TNPSC Exam Syllabus
Conclusion of Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Syllabus: TNPSC Syllabus 2017 for 57 post. Applicant should download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Exam Pattern PDF from the above link. Keep in touch with us for further update for TNPSC Syllabus.
TNPSC Syllabus 2017 against 333 vacancy is available on the official website. As per the notification Tamil Nadu Public service Commission will organize written examination on 2nd July 2017. Applicant who are going to appear in TNPSC Exam should be prepared and download Tamilnadu PSC AAO Exam 2017 booklet. Other details like TNPSC Exam Pattern, Exam dates and many other information are given below.
What Are the Exam Details of TNPSC Syllabus 2017/ Tamilnadu PSC Asst Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern ?
Department Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Also Known as : TNPSC
Recruitment Type : Direct Recruitment
Category : Syllabus
Exam Name : TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam 2017
No. of Post : 333
Name of TNPSC Vacancy : Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO)
Official website : tnpsc.gov.in
Know About TNPSC : Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has issued Advt 08/2017 on 08.03.2017. Candidate who are interested in Tamil Nadu Jobs should fill the online application form. Starting date to fill TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Form is 08.03.2017. Applicant can fill the application up to the closing date 11.04.2017. Still you have a time so just check the web portal and apply now. Rest of the information like Education Qualification, Selection Criteria, TNPSC Syllabus 2017/ TNPSC AAO Syllabus etc. are given below.
In this page we have provided TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Syllabus for 333 vacancy. Candidate who are wondering here and there in search of Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Exam Pattern 2017 PDF should read this page completely. After reading this article you can also download PDF for TNPSC 333 AAO Exam Syllabus 2017. Remaining information are given in the next section.
Mode of Selection for TNPSC AAO Jobs 2017 | Tamilnadu PSC Asst Agriculture Officer Vacancy :
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced 333 post of Assistant Agriculture Officer. Candidate who fill TNPSC Application form will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview. The final selection of the applicant will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Oral test. It is important for the candidate who appear in both the test. If he/ she will absent in any of the round, then in that condition, the candidate will be disqualified from the exam.
TNPSC Asst Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern 2017 – Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Exam Pattern
Participant who are searching for TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern 2017 should check this page. Here we have provided all the information related to Tamilnadu PSC AAO Exam Pattern. As we get any other news regarding TNPSC 2017 Exam we will update it here. Participant can either bookmark this page or you can visit to vidhya360.in. Other than this you can also many other vacancy released under Tamilnadu, TNTET Entrance Exam Notification and Exam Syllabus.
- TNPSC Exam consist of two paper i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
- Complete paper will be divided in 500 marks.
- Total time duration of TNPSC 2017 AAO Exam is 5 hours i.e. 3 hours for Paper I & 2 hours for Paper II.
- No. of questions in Paper 1 is 200 & Paper 2 is 100.
- SC/ ST/ ST/ MBCs/ DCs/ BCs & MCMs category candidate need 171 minimum marks for qualifying and 228 other category candidate need minimum passing marks is 228 marks.
- Both the paper will be set in Tamil & English language.
|Subject||Duration||Maximum marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs||Others|
|Written Examination||3 hours|
|Interview and Record||70|
TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017 PDF | Tamilnadu PSC Asst Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2017
Tamilnadu PSC AAO Exam Syllabus 2017 in PDF format is available on the web portal. Candidate who are looking for TNPSC Syllabus should either check official notification or visit to this page. Here we have provided all the genuine information about the exam. Direct link to download TNPSC Assistant AO Syllabus 2017 is also given at the end of the page. Aspirants can check the following information and should start preparation for TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer 2017 Exam. To know more information about TNPSC Syllabus 2017 check the further details.
TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 for Agriculture/ Tamilnadu PSC AAO Syllabus 2017 :
- Agronomic Principles, Practices and Meteorology
- Dry Farming and Agro – Forestry
- Soils and Fertility Management
- Horticultural Crop Cultivation Techniques
- Breeding and Seed Production
- Plant Protection Principles and Practices
- Livestock, Popularity Management, Artificial Insemination and Calf Rearing
- Farm Machinery and Post Harvest Technology
- Energy and Environment
- Commercial Agriculture
- Agriculture Extension and Agriculture Economics
- Computer Application
TNPSC Syllabus 2017 PDF/ TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Syllabus :
- General Science
- Current Events
b. Political Science
- Indian Polity & Economy
- History and Culture of Indian and Tamilnadu
- Aptitude and Mental Ability
- National Movement in India
Procedure To Download Tamilnadu TNPSC Syllabus 2017 PDF ? Tami Nadu PSC Exam Syllabus
- Log onto the official Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2017 link and proceed further.
- Open TN Agricultural Officer Exam Pattern PDF and read all the details.
- Click on download button and save the PDF.
- Another way to save TNPSC AAO Exam 2017 Syllabus is Ctrl + S Key.
Conclusion : TNPSC Syllabus 2017 for 333 vacancy. Applicant should download TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2017.