Government of Tamilnadu, Teachers Recruitment Board will conduct Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) in the month of May 2017. TNTET Syllabus 2017 for Paper I & Paper II is available on the official website. Candidate who are appearing in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Exam should check TNTET Exam Pattern from this page. Other information like TN TET Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF in Tamil, Exam Dates, Examination Centre are given below. Participant should read this page and get complete details.
TNTET Syllabus 2017/ Teacher Eligibility Test Tamilnadu Exam Pattern Details
Name of Department : Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Popularly Known as : TN TRB
Category : Exam Syllabus
Exam Name : Teacher Eligibility Test
Exam For : TNTET Examination 2017
Date of Written Exam for Paper I : 29.04.2017
Date of Written Exam for Paper II : 30.04.2017
TNTET Official website : www.trb.tn.nic.in
About TNTET Application Form 2017/ Tamilnadu TET 2017 Admissions :
Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test has released TNTET Notification on 24.02.2017. Till now lots of candidate have fill the TNTET 2017 Form. The offline registration has started on 06.03.2017. Candidate can fill the TNTET 2017 Application Form up to 22.03.2017. Rest of the information are given ahead.
TNTET Syllabus 2017 is available to download. Teacher Recruitment Board Tamilnadu will be going to conduct written test on 29.04.2017 for Paper 1 & 30.04.2017 for Paper II. As per the Tamil Nadu TET Notification the candidate will able to download Hall Ticket before 15 days of exam. To score good marks in TN Teacher Eligibility Test candidate need to download Tamil Nadu TET Paper I &b Paper II Details. In this page we have provided complete information about the exam. From the further section you can check Tamilnadu TET Exam Pattern 2017 and other details.
TNTET 2017 Exam Selection Procedure/ Mode of Selection for Tamilnadu TET 2017 Form :
As per the notification of TN TET 2017 selection of the candidate will depend on written test. Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test consist of two paper i.e. paper I & paper II. Both the paper will have objective type multiple choice questions. In Paper I & II total no. of questions are 150. To score good marks in written test candidate need to read the study material like TNTET Syllabus 2017, Exam Preparation guide etc. PDF for TNTET 2017 Exam Pattern is also available at the end of the page. Participant can check rest of the details from the upcoming section.
TNTET Exam Pattern 2017 | Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2017
Applicant who are going to appear in TNTET 2017 Exam should check what are the topics you have to read for Paper I & Paper II. In this section we have provided complete information about TN Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2017. Tamil Nadu TET Exam Pattern in PDF format is provided at the end of the page. The questions in TNTET Test Paper I will be come from the class I to V and for TN TET Test Paper II the questions will come from Class VI to VIII. Now we are moving towards TNTET Exam Pattern 2017 for Paper I.
Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern for Paper I/ TNTET 2017 Pattern :
- TNTET Paper 1 Exam consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- In Tamil Nadu TET Exam the total no. of questions will be 150.
- Among the four options candidate have to mark any one right answer in OMR Sheet.
- Candidate will be awarded one mark for each right answer and there is no negative marking.
- The questions in the Exam of TNTET 2017 will be come in both English & Tamil Language.
- TN Teacher Eligibility Test for Paper I will be held on 29.04.2017.
- Total time duration of the Exam is 3 hours.
- Total Scoring marks in Primary Teacher Paper I Exam is 150 marks.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy
(relevant to age group 6 – 11)
|30||30 Marks||3 Hours|
|2.||Language I – (Tamil/Telugu/ Malayalam
|3.||Language II – English||30||30 Marks|
|5.||Environmental Studies||30||30 Marks|
TNTET Exam Pattern 2017 for Paper 2/ Tamil Nadu TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern :
- In TNTET 2017 Paper II the questions will be of Objective type OMR based.
- Each question will have four options from which candidate have to mark any one right answer.
- For each right answer 1 mark will be given in TNTET 2017.
- Total No. of questions are 150 in Tamil Nadu TET 2017.
- Candidate have to complete the paper in 3 hours.
- TN Teacher Eligibility Test will Paper 2 will be of 150 marks.
- Except in Language subject the medium of TN TET Exam is English & Tamil.
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy
relevant to the age Group 11 – 14 Years (Compulsory)
|30||30 Marks||3 hours|
|2.||Language I – Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam
/Kannada/ Urdu (Compulsory)
|3.||Language II – English (Compulsory)||30||30 Marks|
|4.||a. Mathematics & Science
b. Social Science Teacher
c. Other Teacher
|TOTAL||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Collect Information for TNTET Syllabus 2017 PDF – trb.tn.nic.in Exam Syllabus 2017
Dear candidate are you searching for TNTET Exam Syllabus 2017? If yes, then you are on right place. Here you will get all the answers of your questions. After reading this article if you want to download TN Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2017 in PDF format then by clicking on the below given link you can easily get it. In the below section you will get all the subject wise topic details. TNTET 2017 Syllabus is given ahead.
TNTET Exam Syllabus 2017 for Paper I :
Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus 2017 for Child Development and Pedagogy | TNTET 2017 Syllabus :
Part A : Child Development
- Unit I : The Children’s profile at the Beginning of Primary Education – Physical and Cognitive.
- Unit II :The Children’s profile at the Beginning of Primary Education – Social and Emotional
- Unit III : Physical & Intellectual Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 years)
- Unit IV : Social and Emotional Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 years)
- Unit V : Moral Development during Primary School years (6 to 10 years)
Part B : Learning
- Unit I : Learning
- Unit II : Types, Levels and Approaches to Learning
- Unit III : Concepts and Constructs
- Unit IV : Factors Contributing to Learning
- Unit V : Constructivist Approach to Learning
- Unit VI : Learning and Knowledge
TNTET Syllabus 2017 PDF in Tamil | Tamilnadu TET Exam Syllabus :
In Language I candidate have to choose any one language among Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/Kannada/ Urdu. For the recruitment in TN TET 2017 candidate will be recruited on the basis of selected language.
TN Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus for English Language :
In TNTET Paper I English language paper will be come from elements of language, Communication and Comprehension abilities.
TN TRB TET Exam Syllabus 2017 for Mathematics | TNTET Syllabus 2017 :
in TNTET 2017 Maths Paper, question will come from Problem solving abilities and Pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
Tamilnadu TET Syllabus for Paper 2/ TN Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus PDF :
- Teacher Eligibility Test Tamilnadu Syllabus 2017 for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Tamilnadu TNTET 2017 Syllabus for Language I
- TN Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus 2017 for Language II (English)
- TET Exam Syllabus for Mathematics or Science
- Tamilnadu TET Syllabus 2017 PDF for Social Science
How To Download TRB TNTET Syllabus 2017 PDF ?
- Visit to the Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board website i.e. www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on Tamil Nadu TET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Syllabus 2017 link.
- Open the PDF and check the complete Tamilnadu TET Exam Scheme.
- If you want to save the PDF then click on download link.
- You can also save it by Ctrl + S Key.
You May Also Check :
TN TRB BT Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification
Conclusion : TNTET Syllabus 2017 is available to download. Applicant should download Tamilnadu TET Exam syllabus/ Pattern 2017 PDF from the above link. Keep in touch with us for further update.