UPSC CMS Notification 2018: Union Public Service Commission is organizing Combined Medical Services Exam 2018. The recruitment will be offering 710 vacancies of ADMO Railways, GDMO (NDMC), Ordnance Factory Jr. Scale Post. Candidates who wish to take part can send the online application form. UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2018 has been releasing on 11.04.2018. The last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 07th May 2018. Written Test will hold on 22d July 2017 (Sunday). Participants who wish to fill UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 can check the official links indicated at the end.
- Get Detail For UPSC CMS Notification 2018 / Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam 2018
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Application Form 2018? How to Check UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria?
- How to Apply Online for UPSC CMS Notification 2018? How to Fill UPSC CMS Application Form?
- UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2018 | UPSC CMS Selection Process, Exam Scheme 2018 Details :
- Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 – Combined Medical Services Hall Tickets at upsc.gov.in
- Check UPSC CMS 2018 Result – CMS 2018 Cut Off Marks
Get Detail For UPSC CMS Notification 2018 / Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam 2018
Participants who are attempting UPSC CMS Exam 2018 for the first time must check the details present here properly. The Vidhya360 team has provided all the information for those who are practicing for UPSC CMS 2018 Exam. Here you will get UPSC CMS Vacancy, CMS 2018 Date details. Candidates are advised to stay connected with this article to get all the updates on UPSC CMS Notification 2018 :
Department:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Exam:- Combined Medical Service Exam 2018
Expected Vacancies:- 710 posts
Name of the post:- ADMO (Railways), GDMO etc.
Mode of Examination:- Computer Based Examination (online test)
Format of Application:- Online Application Form
Official UPSC Website: upsc.gov.in
Division of UPSC CMS 2018 Job Notification | UPSC CMS 2018 Vacancies :
01. Assistant Division Medical Officer (ADMO), Railways:- 450 posts
02. Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) Indian Ordnance Factory Health Services:- 26 posts
03. Jr. Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216 posts
04. General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, NDMC & SDMC:- 02 posts
05. General Duty Medical Officer in NDMC:- 16 posts
Dates to Remember for UPSC CMS Exam 2018 | Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Notification Date:- 11.04.2018
Commencement of UPSC CMS Online Registration :- 11.04.2018
Closing Date for submission of UPSC CMS Application Form 2017:- 07th May 2017
submission of application fees:- coming soon
Availability of UPSC CMS Admit Card:- 03 week before exam date
Date of Online Examination: 22nd July 2017
Date of CMS 2017 Result :- August / September 2018
What is the Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Application Form 2018? How to Check UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants before appearing in the examination need to first confirm their UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria 2018. It mandated to follow the eligibility parameters as without this UPSC CMS Online Form 2018 of the applicants will be rejected directly. The section contains details on CMS Education Qualification 2018, Age Criteria, Application Fees etc. Participants who wish to read UPSC CMS Notification 2018 must visit the official site i.e. upsc.gov.in
Education Qualification For UPSC CMS 2018 | Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 :
Candidates who want to appear in UPSC Combined Medical Services 2018 Exam must have MBBS Degree. The degree should be recognized from MCI India. Candidates who are appearing in the final year can also apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018. Rest of the information will be available on the declaration of UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2018.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2018 | UPSC CMS Age Criteria 2018 :
Participants who wish to fill UPSC CMS Exam Form 2018 must be maximum 32 years old as on 01.01.2018. It means a candidate must have been born earlier than 2nd January 1984. Age relaxation of 05 years on upper age is valid for SC/ST applicants. 03 years relaxation is applicable for OBC candidates. Kindly check the UPSC CMS Notification 2018 Pdf for exact updates.
Application Fees indicated UPSC CMS Notification 2018 | UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Fees :
Candidates who wish to fill UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2018 need to pay a nominal amount of Rs 200/-. The amount is payable by only General & OBC male applicants. Candidates of SC/ST/PH/ Female category are exempted from the payment of UPSC CMS Exam Fees 2018. Payment of UPSC CMS Application Form Fees can be paid either in the Online mode or through Offline Mode. Online payment will be accepted by Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. Offline payment will be accepted through Cash at SBI Branch.
How to Apply Online for UPSC CMS Notification 2018? How to Fill UPSC CMS Application Form?
Participants first should download the UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2018 has been released on 11th April 2018 on UPSC Portal. According to it, the online registration process for UPSC CMS Notification 2018 has been started from 11.04.2018 onwards. Closing date to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2018 is 07th May 2018. Participants should check the simple steps given below to Download UPSC Exam CMS Notification 2018.
- First, log on to the Official UPSC Website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will get UPSC CMS Notification 2018 Pdf
- Click on the link and read all the instructions. Now go for Apply Online links.
- Again you need to click on Apply Online links. It will ask some information.
- You need to enter Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Photo & Signature etc.
- It will also ask to furnish your application fees details against UPSC CMS Notification 2018.
- Provide all the general details and then recheck the UPSC CMS Medical Exam Application Form 2018.
- Submit the UPSC CMS Online Form 2018 properly. Note down the ID and Password.
Download UPSC CMS Exam Advertisement 2018 PDF File Here.
Apply Online for UPSC CMS CBT Exam 2018 Here.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2018 | UPSC CMS Selection Process, Exam Scheme 2018 Details :
Candidates whose CMS 2018 Online Form will be submitted successfully will be facing the selection process. The method of selection for the applicants at UPSC 2018 is Computer Based Examination (online test) and Personality Test. The UPSC CMS Online Exam 2018 will be 500 marks and Personality Test will hold for 100 marks. Applicants have to secure minimum passing marks to get selected in CMS Recruitment 2018. There will be negative marking also for 0.33 marks. Participants can check more details by downloading UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus 2018 Here.
Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 – Combined Medical Services Hall Tickets at upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission before organizing the written test will upload the Combined Medical Exam Admit Card 2018 on the official site. Candidates who are taking part in the examination must download their UPSC CMS Exam Call Letter 2018 at upsc.gov.in.
Check UPSC CMS 2018 Result – CMS 2018 Cut Off Marks
Candidates after appearing in the exam must check their UPSC CMS Exam Result 2018. The results will get declare after 40-45 days of the exam date. Then participants will become eligible to download the Combined Medical Services Exam Result 2018.
Conclusion :- UPSC CMS Notification 2018 for ADMO (Railways), GDMO (NDMC) etc. posts. UPSC CMS Vacancy 2018 Notification is available from 11th April 2018. The last date for submitting the UPSC Application Form 2018 will be 07th May 2018.