Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018. This is great news for the contenders who are searching Latest Govt Jobs. Eligible or Interested participants for Union PSC Geologist Vacancy can apply through online mode. The Union PSC Online Application process has started on 21.03.2018. The Last Date for submission of UPSC Application Form is 16.04.2018. Candidates should go through this page regarding UPSC Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Examination Fee etc.
- 1 How To Check UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018 Notification? Get Union PSC Geologist 2018 Jobs Info
- 2 What Is The Required Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018? upsc.gov.in Jobs
- 2.1 Education Qualification of Union PSC Combined Geo-Scientist Jobs & UPSC Geologist Vacancy
- 2.2 Age Criteria for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment – Union PSC Geologist Vacancy 2018
- 2.3 Selection Process for UPSC Geologist Vacancy | Union PSC Recruitment 2018
- 2.4 Examination Centre of Union PSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam – UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018
- 2.5 Application fee For UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Vacancy – Union PSC Geologist Jobs 2018
- 3 How To Apply Online For UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018? upsc.gov.in Vacancy 2018
How To Check UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018 Notification? Get Union PSC Geologist 2018 Jobs Info
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Geologist Vacancy Name: Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist
Category: Government Jobs
Total No. of Posts: 80 Vacancies
Union PSC Recruitment Status: Available
Application Mode: Online
UPSC Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Important Dates of UPSC Geologist 2018 Vacancy- Union PSC Geologist Jobs 2018
Notification Date: 21.03.2018
UPSC Geologist Jobs 2018 Form Starting Date: 21.03.2018
Last Date For Submission of UPSC Geologist Recruitment Online Form: 16.04.2018 (6.00 PM)
Fee Receipt Submission Last Date: 16.04.2018
UPSC Examination Date: 29.06.2018
Time Duration of Exam: 3 Days
Division for UPSC Vacancy 2018 | Union PSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment
Participants who are going to participate in UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Jobs. This vacancies division in two different categories. furthermore information applicants check the notification given the link below.
Total No. of UPSC Jobs: 80 Posts
Category I: (Posts in the Geological Survey of India)
- Geologist, Group A: 24 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A: 17 Posts
- Chemist, Group A: 06 Posts
Category II: UPSC Geologist Jobs (Posts in the Central Ground Water Board)
- Junior Hydrogeologists ( Scientist B), Group A: 23 Posts
What Is The Required Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018? upsc.gov.in Jobs
Aspirants who are going for UPSC Recruitment fill online registration form of UPSC Geologist 2018 Vacancy then they check required Education & Age Criteria from here. Much more information for UPSC Recruitment then participants must read the article and check the notification.
Education Qualification of Union PSC Combined Geo-Scientist Jobs & UPSC Geologist Vacancy
Candidates who are interested in freejobalert UPSC Geologist Recruitment, there education qualification criteria are distributed for each category so that condition candidates read the article and either more information they should visit the official website and check the notification.
- Applicants who appear in Geologist, Group A vacancy there required education qualification is here. Candidates have Master’s degree in Geological Science, Geology, Applied Geology, Geo-Exploration, Mineral Exploration, Engineering Geology, Marine Geology, Earth Science, Resource Management, Oceanography, Coastal Areas Studies, Petroleum Geosciences, Petroleum Exploration, Geochemistry, Geological Technology, Geophysical Technology from a recognized University.
- UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018 in Geophysicist, Group A vacancy required education is M.Sc in Physics, Applied Physics, M.Sc (Geophysics), Integrated M.Sc (Exploration Geophysics), M.Sc (Applied Geophysics), M.Sc (Marine Geophysics), M.Sc Tech (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University.
- Chemist, Group A posts in required M.Sc in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University.
- In Union PSC Geologist Recruitment of Junior Hydrogeologists ( Scientist B), Group A in Master’s degree in Geology, Applied Geology, Marine Geology from a recognized University.
Age Criteria for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment – Union PSC Geologist Vacancy 2018
Participants who apply for UPSC Geologist Jobs 2018 they should have not below 21 years as a minimum age limit and they not above the maximum age limit as 32 years. The age limit will be calculated from the date 01.01.2018.. Candidates who appear any category there age relaxation is available as per government rules or performance bases.
Age relaxation process in UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018 for Geologist Exam:
In UPSC Bharti who’s applicants cross the upper age limit there age relaxation up to a minimum of 07 years as per government rules. More details candidates check the notification given the link below.
Selection Process for UPSC Geologist Vacancy | Union PSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates who are filling up Union PSC Geologist Jobs 2018 there selection criteria is available here. Applicants check the selection they must be required. Candidates selection will be Written Examination and Interview basis. Participants who qualify for written examination there selection will be merit list basis then they appear in the interview. Furthermore details for Union PSC Geologist Recruitment about selection check the notification and visit the official website.
Examination Centre of Union PSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam – UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018
Aspirants who are participated in UPSC exam their exam centers will be allocated for different cities. Participants must check there exam center and more information for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Jobs they check the notification given the link below.
Application fee For UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Vacancy – Union PSC Geologist Jobs 2018
Participants who are filling up Union PSC Vacancy 2018 form they must require to pay an examination fee of Rs. 200/- . Candidates any online method to pay the application fee. More UPSC Geologist Jobs related queries applicants visit the official website link given below.
How To Apply Online For UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018? upsc.gov.in Vacancy 2018
Candidates who are interested for this UPSC Geologist Vacancy they may apply online. Applicants should follow some easy steps to fill the UPSC Online application form.
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official website.
- Now check the UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Participants read the notification carefully.
- And if you are eligible for Union PSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Applicants fill the all required details on the form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- Then candidates carefully check all details correct or not after confirmation.
- Aspirants should have deposited your application fee.
- Now click on the Submit Button.
- Then take a print out for future use.
Other Important Links:-
Conclusion for Union PSC Jobs: Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018. Candidates who appear in Union Combined Geo-Scientist Jobs, they apply online and there registration will Start on 21.03.2018 and Last Date of form Submission 16.04.2018.