Are you looking for Constable Jobs? If yes then a good opportunity is waiting for you related to WB Police Recruitment 2019. West Bengal Police Department has published an official notification on its official website for 8419 Constable (Male) Vacancies. Applicants can apply online for WB Constable Vacancy from here through the direct given below. Starting Date of the online registration process is 05.02.2019. The Final Date of submitting the completely filled application form will be 05.03.2019. Candidates can pay the application fees through the online/offline mode. Applicants who belong to General category have to pay Rs 170/- and SC/ST category candidates needs to pay Rs 20/- for WB Police Jobs. You can collect more information related to West Bengal Police Constable Vacancy 2019.
- 1 Brief Details For WB Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Jobs 2019
- 2 Who Can Apply For WB Constable Recruitment 2019? Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Police Constable Jobs 2019
- 3 What Are Frequently Asked Questions For WB Police Recruitment 2019? Check FAQs For West Bengal Police Constable Vacancy
- 4 WB Police Recruitment 2018 – Details
- 5 How Can I Check Method of Selection for WB Police Recruitment 2018?
- 6 How Can I Fill WB Police Application Form 2018?
Brief Details For WB Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Jobs 2019
|Name of Department||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Title||Constable (Male)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||8419 Posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Registration Mode for WB Police Vacancy||Online/ Offline Application Procedure|
|Last Date online registration||05.03.2019|
Who Can Apply For WB Constable Recruitment 2019? Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Police Constable Jobs 2019
|Important Dates To Remember For WB Police Vacancy 2019|
|Online Registration Process Starting Date||05.02.2019|
|Last date of submitting the online & offline application form for WB Police Recruitment||05.03.2019|
|Closing date for submission of offline applications by Postal services||05.03.2019|
|Final Date of depositing the online fees through using United Bank of India Challan||07.03.2019|
|Date of the West Bengal Constable Exam||Notify Later|
|Unreserved (UR)||2982 Posts|
|Unreserved (E.C.)||1638 Posts|
|Scheduled Caste||1149 Posts|
|Scheduled Caste (E.C.)||707 Posts|
|Scheduled Tribe||345 Posts|
|Scheduled Tribe (E.C.)||193 Posts|
|OBC-A (E.C.)||311 Posts|
|OBC-B (E.C)||211 Posts|
|Education Qualification For WB Police Constable Vacancy||
|Age Limit for WB Police Recruitment||
|Selection Process for West Bengal Police Vacancy||
|Upper Age Relaxations for WB Police Constable Jobs||
|Pay Scale for WB Police Jobs||Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- (Pay Band-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/-|
|Download West Bengal Police Jobs Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
What Are Frequently Asked Questions For WB Police Recruitment 2019? Check FAQs For West Bengal Police Constable Vacancy
What Type of Physical Standard For WB Police Constable Bharti 2019?
How To Apply For WB Police Bharti 2019?
- Candidates have to check the WB Police official website i.e policewb.gov.in
- Then search for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Advt Link.
- Click on it. Read the complete WB Police Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- After that Click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the West Bengal Police Vacancy 2019 Online Form.
- Then upload the colored passport size photo & signature in the application form.
- Recheck the whole application form once again.
- Then proceed to payment window.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of West Bengal Police Constable Vacancy 2019.
Conclusion: WB Police Recruitment 2019 notification is available for 8419 Male Constable Vacancies. Applicants can fill up the online application form for WB Police Constable Jobs 2019 before the last date which is 05.03.2019
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released a notification for 1527 post of Sub Inspector/ Lady Sub Inspector of Police (Un-armed Brach) and Sub Inspector of Police (Armed Brach) Vacancy. Those candidate who are interested in Sub Inspector / Lady Sub Inspector Vacancy can apply for WB Police Recruitment 2018. The application form can submit through online or offline mode through the period from 06.04.2018 to 05.05.2018. For more detailed information like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018, you can check below.
WB Police Recruitment 2018 – Details
|Name of Post:
Sub-Inspector/ Lady Sub-Inspector
|Total No. of Vacancy:
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline
Languages : Speak, Read and Write in Bengali
Min. Age: 20 Years
Max. Age: 27 Years
SC/ ST Candidates of West Bengal State: 05 Years
OBC Candidates of West Bengal State: 03 Years
Rs. 2700/- to Rs. 37,600/- (PB-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 3900/-
Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test
Final Combined Competitive Examination
Verification of Character Antecedents
|West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
Starting date for Filling up Application Form: 06.04.2018
Last date for Submission of Application Form: 05.05.2018
Last date of Receipt of Filled in Application Form Through Postal Services: 05.05.2018
Last date for Submission of Application Fee Through Online Using United Bank of India Challan : 10.05.2018
|WB Police Recruitment 2018
Download WB Police Sub Inspector / Lady Inspector Notification 2018
Apply Online Link
Physical Standards for WB Police Recruitment 2018
Physical Efficiency Test Criteria for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
How Can I Check Method of Selection for WB Police Recruitment 2018?
Selection of candidates for post of Sub Inspector/ Lady Sub Inspector in West Bengal will be made on Preliminary Examination which will act as screening examination followed by Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET). After it, Final Combined Competitive Examination and Personality Test will be conducted by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The minimum passing marks for Personality Test will be 08 (eight). Those candidates who have failed to secure minimum pass marks in personality test will be disqualified irrespective of the marks obtained by them in Final Combined Competitive Examination.
Final merit list of provisionally selected candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in three papers of Final Combined Competitive Examination and marks obtained in the Personality Test. Those candidate who have failed to secure minimum passing marks in personality test will not be considered for selection.
How Can I Fill WB Police Application Form 2018?
- First of all candidate should have log on Official website www.policewb.gov.in.
- Then search the notification for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly in application form.
- Upload the scanned image of photo & signature in the application form.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, you should deposit your application fee.
- Then take the print out of application for future use.
Conclusion: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has announced notification for Sub Inspector & Lady Sub Inspector Police post. Those candidates who are searching Jobs in West Bengal Police can fill the application form through online mode. The online application form has started on 06.04.2018. Eligible and interested candidate can fill up the application form for WB Police Recruitment 2018. For more detailed information candidate can go through freejobalert West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Lady Sub Inspector Vacancy.