Are you finding jobs in West Bengal ? Do you want to work for West Bengal HRB Department ? If yes, then you must be aware about the WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2018. In recent, West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released an WB Health Vacancy Notice 2018 to recruit the eligible candidates. There are total 1212 vacant positions in WB Health Recruitment Board Vacancy Notice. Interested Applicants can apply for Medical Technologist Designations according to the WBHRB Job 2018 Notification. West Bengal Health Recruitment Advertisement 2018 was dated on 28th May 2018 on the official portal i.e. wbhrb.in. Applicants who wish to apply for the vacant posts can apply now from here. As the online registration process has started from the day of release of the WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is now inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for WBHRB Medical Technologist Job 2018. WH HRB department has total 1212 vacant positions for which interested candidates can apply. The online registration process will end on 6th June 2018 for WBHRB Recruitment. Interested applicants can check all the necessary details here at vidhya360.in. You can check the the details like : Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Selection process etc. Candidates will also get some easy and simple steps to apply for WB Health Recruitment 2018. Also we are providing the direct official links to download the notification pdf for WBHRB Jobs and Apply Online links for WBHRB Medical Technologist Vacancy 2018 here.
- Overview of WBHRB Recruitment 2018 | Brief Details for WB HRB Vacancy
- Who is Eligible for WBHRB Recruitment ? Get Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal HRB Jobs
- How to Download Notification pdf for WBHRB Jobs ? Steps to fill WB Health Vacancy Form 2018
- WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Details
- How To Fill up WBHRB Online Form 2018?
Overview of WBHRB Recruitment 2018 | Brief Details for WB HRB Vacancy
|Department Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancy||1212 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Medical Technologist Position|
|Mode to Apply for WBHRB Vacancy||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Selection Process for WBHRB Jobs||Written Exam|
Important Dates for WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment
WBHRB Recruitment Notification No. : R/MT/Phar./Physio./48/1/2018
Starting Date to Apply for WBHRB Vacancy : 28.05.2018
Registrations for West Bengal HRB Jobs will end on : 06.06.2018 before 8:00 P.M.
Last Date to pay Application fee for WBHRB Jobs : 06.06.2018 before 8:00 P.M.
Category wise Division of the West Bengal HRB Vacancy
- Unreserved Category : 613 Post
- OBC (A) Category : 121 Posts
- OBC (B) Category : 90 Posts
- SC Category : 275 Posts
- ST Category : 74 Posts
- PWD Category : 39 Posts
Who is Eligible for WBHRB Recruitment ? Get Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal HRB Jobs
Required Education Qualification for WB HRB Jobs
Candidates who wish to apply for WBHRB Vacancy can check the required education qualification. You can check here all the details related to the WB HRB Medical Technologist Jobs 2018. The applicant must be 10+2 pass with Physics and must have done 02 years diploma in concern subject.
Age Criteria for West Bengal HRB Vacancy
The applicant who is applying for WB Heath Jobs must check the age limit. Candidate should be minimum 21 years and maximum 39 years old as on 1st January 2018. The candidates will get age relaxation who belong to SC ST and backward caste as per government rules for WB HRB Medical Technologist Jobs 2018.
Application fee for WB Health Recruitment
Contenders who are going to fill application form for WBHRB Vacancy need to pay some amount as application fee. The applicants who are eligible need to pay Rs. 160/- as registration fee for West Bengal HRB Recruitment 2017 –18. Fee is to be paid through online mode and no fee will be refunded for WBHRB Recruitment 2018.
Pay Scale for WBHRB Medical Technologist Jobs
Applicants will get Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- and other allowance as per govt. rules for WB HRB Medical Technologist Recruitment. You are advised to read the complete notification pdf for West Bengal HRB Vacancy 2018 for complete details. You will also get the direct official links to download the notification pdf and Apply Online link for West Bengal Health Recruitment 2018.
How to Download Notification pdf for WBHRB Jobs ? Steps to fill WB Health Vacancy Form 2018
- At First, log on to the official portal wbhrb.in
- Now, go on the ‘WBHRB Recruitment 2018” notification.
- Read the complete advertisement for West Bengal HRB Vacancy.
- If you are eligible click on “Apply Online” link for WBHRB Recruitment.
- Now, you have to fill the application form correctly for WBHRB Medical Technologist Jobs.
- Upload the scanned copies of required certificates/ documents along with photos and signature.
- Pay the online application fee for WBHRB Vacancy 2018.
- Finally, click on the Submit Button after verifying the details that you enter.
- At last, you can take a printout of application form for future use.
Direct Official Links for WBHRB Recruitment 2018
Conclusion : WBHRB Recruitment 2018 notification is released on its official website i.e. wbhealth.gov.in. Interested applicants can apply through online mode as the registration process is going on and will end on 6th June 2018. Eligible candidates can apply for total 1212 WBHRB Medical Technologist Vacancy. You can stay connected with Vidhya360.in for all the latest and fresh updates regarding WB HRB Jobs 2018.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released recruitment notification for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in GDMO Vacancy can apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2018. The online application form will start from the 1st day of a respective month. More detailed information regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy, you can check below.
WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – Details
|WBHRB Vacancy Details|
|Name of Post:
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO
|Total of Vacancy:
Max. Age Limit for Medical Graduate: 36 Years
Max. Age Limit for Post Graduate: 40 Years
ST/ SC Category: 05 Years
OBC Category: 03 Years
General & OBC Category: Rs. 210/-
SC/ ST & PWD of West Bengal: Nil/-
Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/- [PB-4A, Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-]
Preliminary Examination, Interview
|WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
|Advertisement No: R/ MO/48 (1)/2018
Starting Date To Apply Online: 1st day of the respective month
Last Date To Apply Online: 10th day of the respective month
Distribution of WBHRB GDMO Vacancy 2018
- Unreserved Category: 89 Posts
- SC Category: 298 Posts
- ST Category: 202 Posts
- OBC Category-A: 224 Posts
- OBC Category-B: 198 Posts
- PH Category: 87 Posts
What is the Essential Qualification for WBHRB Recruitment 2018?
Those candidate who are applying for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment they should have fulfilled as mention eligibility criteria:
- Medical Qualifications included in First and Second Schedule or Part-II of Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Registrations in Medical Practitioners in Medical Council of India or any Other State Council provided the candidates if selected or appointed must registered their names in West Bengal Medical Council within six month of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
What is the Application Fee for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018?
General & OBC Category candidates should have to deposit Rs. 210/-. SC/ ST & PWD Category candidates are exempted form application fee.
Note: Candidate can deposit fee in GRIPS, Government of West Bengal at Government Head Receipt Account-0051-00-104-002-16.
How To Fill up WBHRB Online Form 2018?
Those candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for WB Health General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy can submit the application form for WBHRB Recruitment 2018. The online application form has started from the 1st day of the month. Eligible and interested candidate can submit the WBHRB Application Form by followed as mention procedure:
- First of all, candidates should have logged on Official website www.wbhrb.in.
- Then search WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Notification 2018
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, upload the scanned image of photo & signature in the application form.
- Further it, you must deposit application fee.
- After the submission of fee click on “Submit” Button.
- Now you should have to take the print out of application form.
Important Links for WBHRB Recruitment 2018 – WB Health & Family Welfare Department Jobs
Conclusion: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has announced 1098 Vacancy for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) post. Those candidates who are searching Jobs in WB Health & Family Welfare Department can apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2018. The online registration for WBHRB GDMO Vacancy has start from the 01st day of a month. Thus the applicants who are interested in West Bengal Health Family Welfare Jobs can do registration for WBHRB Vacancy till the 10th day of a month. For more detailed information candidate can go through freejobalert WBHRB Notification 2018.